The eShop international webshops thread

Currently updating the spreadsheet, and just noticed that it seems we have a new price scale for first-party releases: Sometime in the past few weeks after release, Paper Mario got a price increase in most/all the webstores, and the Pikmin 3 pre-order went live with the same price. These are the only titles affected so far.

Edit: Clubhouse Games also had a price increase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently updating the spreadsheet, and just noticed that it seems we have a new price scale for first-party releases: Sometime in the past few weeks after release, Paper Mario got a price increase in most/all the webstores, and the Pikmin 3 pre-order went live with the same price. These are the only titles affected so far.

Edit: Clubhouse Games also had a price increase.
Thanks for the effort but can u get rid of the yellow outlines I'm literally getting a headache trying to Decipher the prices

It's up now!

I successfully bought it & redeemed it (it really is the deluxe version of the game) with the bonus gold coins too.

Tried buying a copy for a friend & it seems that the eshop no longer likes my credit card so no dice :/.

Grab it before it's gone!

No, that’s what it looks like. The Digital Deluxe version is priced under $11 in every country except Brazil, but it’s not yet available to purchase. Let’s wait and see.

I just tried getting it, but it gave me a transaction error (twice). I have already bought stuff from that store, so idk what is going on. Hope it gets fixed soon, as I want to get Captain Tsubasa from there as well.

Grabbed PGA for $8.54 + 350 coins back. I'm not much into golf, but willing to try this for $5.

Going to need a bigger memory card as my 128GB is now full ^^;

With today’s update to add Super Mario 3D All-Stars comes another change: most Nintendo titles have been updated to the new tiers of pricing, and we should assume they will all be within the next few days. If you’re interested in something that hasn’t already updated, this’d be the time to move.

overwatch discounted in brazil

by the way i got a PC code, will trade for switch version ;)

at least i do not try to sell the codes like you all buy in the eshop of my country (insert insult here) hehe

.Sorry if this question has been answered before, I took a glance through this thread and didn't see anything.

I followed the instructions in the OP but ran into an error: "Error Code 9001-1633 This site is not currently available in your country/region".

Do you need to use a VPN now to checkout in the Argentina store from NA?

Anything good? Didn’t see updates to the spreadsheet.
Sorry about that, it’s updated now with the newer releases, current echange rates, and sale prices for Brazil and Argentina.

.Sorry if this question has been answered before, I took a glance through this thread and didn't see anything.

I followed the instructions in the OP but ran into an error: "Error Code 9001-1633 This site is not currently available in your country/region".

Do you need to use a VPN now to checkout in the Argentina store from NA?
It might be a new thing, it’s been a few months since I bought anything. You may be able to buy still, folks were still able to a couple of weeks ago when Hades got listed.

Sorry about that, it’s updated now with the newer releases, current echange rates, and sale prices for Brazil and Argentina.

It might be a new thing, it’s been a few months since I bought anything. You may be able to buy still, folks were still able to a couple of weeks ago when Hades got listed.
Nothing to be sorry for. I was calling you out. You already do a lot and I’m sure you’re busy. Thanks nonetheless. Bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took a trip to Argentina to pick up Moving Out for $3.87. Came with 125 coins.

-Update-

Played a bit with my nephew. We're enjoying it. He was making up backstories for the people whose houses we were moving :)

I greatly appreciate the included Assist Mode. It gives you some options to make the game easier like longer time limits or letting heavier 2P objects be lifted by 1P (this one takes a lot of the fun out of co-op, but I can see it being useful if you're playing with younger kids). Playing with my nephew, we definitely needed the extra time.

Looks like Argentina is now charging taxes at checkout
Was just about to post this. It seems that getting a substantial discount traveling to Argentina is over. Some things still end up cheaper but tax on a brand new game pretty much makes the savings you get moot.

Oh well, we had a good run. 43% tax for purchases over $10 USD and 21% for purchases under $10 USD.

"During the payment process, the PAIS taxes (8%) and Resolution 4815/2020 (35%) will be applied to your purchase in addition to the purchase price.

In purchases made in Argentine pesos for an amount equivalent to USD $ 10 or less, the 21% corresponding to VAT is already included in the purchase price."

Made a trip to Argentina the other day. First time I'd been since they instituted the PAIS tax. 35% tax on my order of Stardew (Stardew is so cheap anyway, the tax didn't matter). The total with tax is shown before you checkout. Like before, they still send you a code you can redeem on any Switch, which is good since I was getting it for my brother's Switch.

yeah in some cases even with the tax is a better deal inthe sales because the code gives full coins contrary to eshop buy

Made a trip to Argentina the other day. First time I'd been since they instituted the PAIS tax. 35% tax on my order of Stardew (Stardew is so cheap anyway, the tax didn't matter). The total with tax is shown before you checkout. Like before, they still send you a code you can redeem on any Switch, which is good since I was getting it for my brother's Switch.

Argentina has Stardew Valley and Moving Out on sale. Should be around $1.70 and $4, respectively, after PAIS tax.

Nintendo finally opened proper eShops for these countires earlier this week. Ironically, this means it’s probably easier to buy from them now that they likely all support Paypal.

The stores are already integrated into Deku Deals too, so you can look them up as you would the US or Mexico stores.

bread's done
Back