The Eternal SonOTTa. AKA The Shitty OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, if you can think of a viscous liquid that slumps out of a woman's vagina once of a month that is not gross, I will give you a pill to grow a chocolaty oreo beard.

[quote name='darthbudge']Oh yeah and this is my third OTT rocko.[/quote]

I wasn't counting the lame "watz ott?" thread.

Look, if you can think of a viscous liquid that slumps out of a woman's vagina once of a month that is not gross, I will give you a pill to grow a chocolaty oreo beard.

I thought of one but I won't tell you what it is.

[quote name='Strell']Look, if you can think of a viscous liquid that slumps out of a woman's vagina once of a month that is not gross, I will give you a pill to grow a chocolaty oreo beard.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's a good point. Though if you can get ahold of those pills, PM me.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And I would love that, as long as it was dark chocolate. De-fucking-licious. :drool:[/QUOTE]
You're fucking disgusting.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Crap, it's fart bubble! Quickly, hide the music discussion![/quote]

why?

Because I really don't belittle anyone on what they listen to but yet will voice my opinion on a band?

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=nT2eHX5h8Pk[/media]

There's an official full Gumby short on YouTube. :eek:

(I'm a big Gumby fan.)

So if Amazon doesnt get your item to you the next day, even though you selected overnight shipping, will they refund the overnight shipping cost?

[quote name='fart_bubble']why?

Because I really don't belittle anyone on what they listen to but yet will voice my opinion on a band?[/QUOTE]
... you belittled Pancake Rabbit a few OTTs back, based on his Last.FM listens, Forgetful Jones. :lol:

If you love Fallout Boy, you don't get to say any band sucks. Sort of like the whole anime-fat chicks situation Brak brought up.

[quote name='Rocko']If you love Fallout Boy, you don't get to say any band sucks. Sort of like the whole anime-fat chicks situation Brak brought up.[/quote]

Well the DJ Drez thing was a joke, I have no frickin clue who he is and I don't care. QotSA are just meh in my mind.

[quote name='Brak']... you belittled Pancake Rabbit a few OTTs back, based on his Last.FM listens, Forgetful Jones. :lol:[/quote]

and thats the only time I've done that and I was provoked

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think Shrike has finally lost what was left of his mind.[/quote]

[quote name='Maklershed']So if Amazon doesnt get your item to you the next day, even though you selected overnight shipping, will they refund the overnight shipping cost?[/quote]Depends on what you're asking. If you're asking if the item arrived the day after Amazon shipped it, then yes. If you're asking if you should receive it the day after you order it on Amazon.com, that's a good question. Depends if it was in-stock and was within their "receive it by tomorrow if you order in the next XX hours YY minutes" timeframe.

[quote name='Brak']... you belittled Pancake Rabbit a few OTTs back, based on his Last.FM listens, Forgetful Jones. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Wait when did this happen?

[quote name='darthbudge']His Mind Control Powers was the only thing holding it together.[/quote]
Fixed.

Shrike could no longer make the OTT seem less sane than he was, so it's finally unraveling.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Wait when did this happen?[/QUOTE]
You weren't online when it happened, is all I can remember.
[quote name='Rocko']http://www.amazon.com/Original-Frie...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1189636855&sr=8-4

:O

Is Gumby on DVD in any sort of full form aside from stuff like "very best of Gumby" and the like? Like season sets or sets of each era?[/QUOTE]
I might buy those figurines. I see they have the Blockheads, too. :O

Rhino released a boxset of DVDs, which had a lot of shorts... but the idiots removed the original music - all of it - and piped new shit over it.

So it's not the same, and not worth buying.

[quote name='Brak']You weren't online when it happened, is all I can remember.
[/QUOTE]

Well, that's interesting. I must have been provoking him using mind bullets.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Well, that's interesting. I must have been provoking him using mind bullets.[/QUOTE]
Mind bullets? Shit is slick. It's like, phwiw-fwoo, phwew-fwew.

[quote name='Brak']You weren't online when it happened, is all I can remember.

I might buy those figurines. I see they have the Blockheads, too. :O

Rhino released a boxset of DVDs, which had a lot of shorts... but the idiots removed the original music - all of it - and piped new shit over it.

So it's not the same, and not worth buying.[/quote]

Well that sucks.

Yeah, the figurines are neat. I didn't even notice they had Blockheads. You're referring to the set of two, right?

I forgot that in Ratchet and Clank you upgrade weapons by using them. That was a nice surprise.

image.php

[quote name='Brak']You're fucking disgusting.[/QUOTE] I wouldn't need to buy any food during that time of the month ... it's a win-win-win situation if I've ever seen one. :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I wouldn't need to buy any food during that time of the month ... it's a win-win-win situation if I've ever seen one. :drool: :drool: :drool:[/quote]

I dont know if I should be disgusted or agree.

Target had three more PSP Daxter Packs when I was there (and various clearances- only good one was PS2 mem card 2 pack official from 40 to 28)... I might try and exchange. I'm pretty sure I can just take all my shit from my mem card, put it on the cpu, then put it on a new mem card, right?

I'd like a dead pixel-less system.

[quote name='darthbudge']Well this is how the thread has gone so far all with Emoticons:

:argue: :censored: :argue: :censored:

Yep that is pretty much it.[/quote]
I agree:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Shrike could no longer make the OTT seem less sane than he was, so it's finally unraveling.[/quote]

[quote name='darthbudge']There I fixed the OTT Title.[/quote]Right on the money:

[quote name='Maklershed']coffee with coconut creme creamer =
icon14.gif
[/quote]

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Someone needs to stop shrike. He's losing his grip on reality.[/quote]Never had any grip on it. Common misconception.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Someone needs to stop shrike. He's losing his grip on reality.[/QUOTE]Dementia is setting in. Poor old man.
It won't be too long before he won't be able to remember any of us.

[quote name='Maklershed']I dont know if I should be disgusted or agree.[/QUOTE] I actually forgot a win. So it's win-win-win-win. :lol:

Damn, now I'm hungry.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Dementia is setting in. Poor old man.
It won't be too long before he won't be able to remember any of us.[/quote]Next thing you know, someone else will have to control whatever's left of my brain.

[quote name='Maklershed']Mr. Rocko, in your opinion, what are the best games currently available for PSP?[/quote]
He's an expert on the PSP after having it for one week?

[quote name='Maklershed']Mr. Rocko, in your opinion, what are the best games currently available for PSP?[/quote]

Only had it for a week, but I really enjoted Daxter, am loving Ratchet & Clank, and MEgaman Powered Up is a great sidescroller. Katamari is also great if you're into the other Katamari games. That said, it seems the 4 PSP games I recommend are just extensions of console series.

Gitaroo Man and Wipeout Pure are also fun.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']He's an expert on the PSP after having it for one week?[/quote]

a) I thought he had the old model before the new one

b) He's the only one talking about the psp lately

c) I'd gladly accept answers from others. The thought of getting one has occured to me. If there's some cool sounding games I might get one. If not, I'll wait until Chains of Olympus comes out.

[quote name='Rocko']Only had it for a week, but I really enjoted Daxter, am loving Ratchet & Clank, and MEgaman Powered Up is a great sidescroller. Katamari is also great if you're into the other Katamari games. That said, it seems the 4 PSP games I recommend are just extensions of console series.

Gitaroo Man and Wipeout Pure are also fun.[/QUOTE]
Lumines (II).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back