The Eternal SonOTTa. AKA The Shitty OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Best part of the PSP is that I got all of my 12 games for under $15 except for Ratchet.[/QUOTE]
Looking for more games? I'll sell you some stuff for cheap.

For Shrike:

:);):cry::cool::booty::bouncy::hot::bomb::bs::wall:O:):whistle2:&:whistle2:$:robot::fridge::wave::imwithst::beer::twoguns::grouphug::oldman::boxing::ziplip::nottalking::oops::p:whistle2:?:whistle2::)mrgreen::whistle2:|:arrow::?:8-[:???::baby::puke::shame::D:lol::applause::roll::drool::whistle2:#:cold::bow:\\:D/:whistle2:\":speaktothehand::-({|=:whistle2:s:dunce::rofl::newbie::error::no::headache::argue::censored::whistle2:k:whistle2:x:razz::joystick::whistle2:o#-o=P~:^o:idea::whistle2:--):!::shock::twisted::evil::pray::);):cry::cool::booty::bouncy::hot::bomb::bs::wall:O:):whistle2:&:whistle2:$:robot::fridge::wave::imwithst::beer::twoguns::grouphug::oldman::boxing::ziplip::nottalking::oops::p:whistle2:?:whistle2::)mrgreen::whistle2:|:arrow::?:8-[:???::baby::puke::shame::D:lol::applause::roll::drool::whistle2:#:cold::bow:\\:D/:whistle2:\":speaktothehand::-({|=:whistle2:s:dunce::rofl::newbie::error::no::headache::argue::censored::whistle2:k:whistle2:x:razz::joystick::whistle2:o#-o=P~:^o:idea::whistle2:--):!::shock::twisted::evil::pray::);):cry::cool::booty::bouncy::hot::bomb::bs::wall:O:):whistle2:&:whistle2:$:robot::fridge::wave::imwithst::beer::twoguns::grouphug::oldman::boxing::ziplip::nottalking::oops::p:whistle2:?:whistle2::)mrgreen::whistle2:|:arrow::?:8-[:???::baby::puke::shame::D:lol::applause::roll::drool::whistle2:#:cold::bow:\\:D/:whistle2:\":speaktothehand::-({|=:whistle2:s:dunce::rofl::newbie::error::no::headache::argue::censored::whistle2:k:whistle2:x:razz::joystick::whistle2:o#-o=P~:^o:idea::whistle2:--):!::shock::twisted::evil::pray::);):cry::cool::booty::bouncy::hot::bomb::bs::wall:O:):whistle2:&:whistle2:$:robot::fridge::wave::imwithst::beer::twoguns::grouphug::oldman::boxing::ziplip::nottalking::oops::p:whistle2:?:whistle2::)mrgreen::whistle2:|:arrow::?:8-[:???::baby::puke::shame::D:lol::applause::roll::drool::whistle2:#:cold::bow:\\:D/:whistle2:\":speaktothehand::-({|=:whistle2:s:dunce::rofl::newbie::error::no::headache::argue::censored::whistle2:k:whistle2:x:razz::joystick::whistle2:o#-o=P~:^o:idea::whistle2:--):!::shock::twisted::evil::pray::);):cry::cool::booty::bouncy::hot::bomb::bs::wall:O:):whistle2:&:whistle2:$:robot::fridge::wave::imwithst::beer::twoguns::grouphug::oldman::boxing::ziplip::nottalking::oops::p:whistle2:?:whistle2::)mrgreen::whistle2:|:arrow::?:8-[:???::baby::puke::shame::D:lol::applause::roll::drool::whistle2:#:cold::bow:\\:D/:whistle2:\":speaktothehand::-({|=:whistle2:s:dunce::rofl::newbie::error::no::headache::argue::censored::whistle2:k:whistle2:x:razz::joystick::whistle2:o#-o=P~:^o:idea::whistle2:--):!::shock::twisted::evil::pray:

[quote name='dcfox']Looking for more games? I'll sell you some stuff for cheap.[/quote]

I have a wants list in my trade thread that more or less covers what I'm looking for. Shoot me a PM with what you have, regardless, though I'm not really looking to spend money right now.

[quote name='Rocko']Only had it for a week, but I really enjoted Daxter, am loving Ratchet & Clank, and MEgaman Powered Up is a great sidescroller. Katamari is also great if you're into the other Katamari games. That said, it seems the 4 PSP games I recommend are just extensions of console series.

Gitaroo Man and Wipeout Pure are also fun.[/quote]

I'll also offer some that Rocko hasn't played yet:

Crush and Exit are great games for puzzle platformer fans. Ridge Racer and Wipeout Pure are good racing games, but I'd probably give Burnout Legends the highest recommendation since it's basically Burnout 3 in the palm of your hand. Loco Roco's a good, unique platformer that's on sale somewhat often. For action, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops is great for MGS fans, Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror's fun, but the online sucks and the AI's not any better than a typical action movie. If you're also into Metal Gear Solid, the Digital Graphic Novels are great to have, though the MGS2 DGN isn't out just yet. Lumines and Gunpey are great puzzle games, because while being similar, they play so differently. I'll give the nod for strange games to WTF, which is like if Wario Ware were set-up to be more like a job and not just a series of random mini-games that you play in short bursts of time. Sports games are fine for the most part, but I'd say Hot Shots Golf and Virtua Tennis are the best right now, though I'd love to see Hot Shots Tennis come to the PSP. If you're into old school games, check out Ultimate Ghosts 'N Goblins, as while it's still hard, it's not nearly as unforgiveable as the original.

Got COD 4 beta. Little frustraited. Those guys really know their stuff . Everybody up there is like level 16 and they all rape me.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'll also offer some that Rocko hasn't played yet:

Crush and Exit are great games for puzzle platformer fans. Ridge Racer and Wipeout Pure are good racing games, but I'd probably give Burnout Legends the highest recommendation since it's basically Burnout 3 in the palm of your hand. Loco Roco's a good, unique platformer that's on sale somewhat often. For action, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops is great for MGS fans, Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror's fun, but the online sucks and the AI's not any better than a typical action movie. If you're also into Metal Gear Solid, the Digital Graphic Novels are great to have, though the MGS2 DGN isn't out just yet. Lumines and Gunpey are great puzzle games, because while being similar, they play so differently. I'll give the nod for strange games to WTF, which is like if Wario Ware were set-up to be more like a job and not just a series of random mini-games that you play in short bursts of time. Sports games are fine for the most part, but I'd say Hot Shots Golf and Virtua Tennis are the best right now, though I'd love to see Hot Shots Tennis come to the PSP. If you're into old school games, check out Ultimate Ghosts 'N Goblins, as while it's still hard, it's not nearly as unforgiveable as the original.[/quote]

I've got Exit, can't wait to try that. Same with Loco Roco. WTF looks fun, but I played a demo of Hot PXL, which looks ever better than WTF. I also have Virtua Tennis World Tour, but I just don't get it. It seems all the tournaments require a high rank, but the only way to get rank is to be in Tournaments... so I can't get into any tournaments. :/

[quote name='Maklershed']Thank you Mr. Tanuki. Metal Gear sounds cool. Any good platformers?[/quote]
Rocko mentioned the two best out there, Daxter and Ratchet & Clank, but Loco Roco is also up there are mostly just games that are better when you can get for cheap, like Death Jr. II.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that if you love Advance Wars, you'll need to pick up Field Commander, because it's basically a more realistic version of AW with online play and downloadable missions added to it.

[quote name='Rocko']I've got Exit, can't wait to try that. Same with Loco Roco. WTF looks fun, but I played a demo of Hot PXL, which looks ever better than WTF. I also have Virtua Tennis World Tour, but I just don't get it. It seems all the tournaments require a high rank, but the only way to get rank is to be in Tournaments... so I can't get into any tournaments. :/[/quote]
Of course you can get into tournaments, as the first few are your rank, so you can jump in and start rising in the rankings. Just pay attention to your calendar and you'll see that the tourneys you can enter light up as you increase your ranks. I'd guess that you just played mini-games first?

As for WTF/Hot Pxl, Hot Pxl's pretty much what extra Wario Ware fan expected out of WTF. WTF's has more to it than Wario Ware, as you earn money to spend at toy dispensers that can give you toys, new jobs, or new applications (like ramer timer and about a dozen others).

Finally got my promotion to Assistant Manager at Blockbuster. So now I get 12.50/hour full time (with Paid vacation time) instead of the shitty 8.50/hour Part time I was getting. Yay me!
\\:D/
first round's on me :beer:

[quote name='Rocko']I have a wants list in my trade thread that more or less covers what I'm looking for. Shoot me a PM with what you have, regardless, though I'm not really looking to spend money right now.[/QUOTE]
Nevermind. I just lost one of my games :cry:

But if I do find it would you be interested in Metal Gear Ac!d and Twisted Metal? Maybe for Godfather?

[quote name='Maklershed']Ahh. PC games played by me as a kid = Number Munchers, Oregon Trail, Odell Lake, Hugo's House of Horrors.[/quote]Hehe, me too.

First game though was that typing game with the cat.

Microtype Paws?
Paws Party?

Damnit....

[quote name='dallow']Hehe, me too.

First game though was that typing game with the cat.

Microtype Paws?
Paws Party?

Damnit....[/quote]

Hmm. Dont remember it .. but another game came to mind .. Remote Control. I used to play the shit out of that.

[quote name='lordwow']jPoD's now posting on DVDTalk.[/quote]
Ahh, that's good as long as he's not posting here. Though I guess it sucks if you visit both CAG and DVDTalk.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ahh. PC games played by me as a kid = Number Munchers, Oregon Trail, Odell Lake, Hugo's House of Horrors.[/QUOTE]
Carmen Sandiego, Gertrude's Secret, and Lemonade Stand more pc classics from back in the day.

[quote name='darthbudge']Speaking of jPoD I haven't seen him in a while now. Did he get banned or something?[/quote]
I dont remember why, but yes he did.

[quote name='dcfox']Nevermind. I just lost one of my games :cry:

But if I do find it would you be interested in Metal Gear Ac!d and Twisted Metal? Maybe for Godfather?[/quote]

Sorry, but Acid doesn't really interest me.

Somewhat related, I hooked up the PSP and am seeing under Removable F>PSP the folders COMMON, GAME, SAVEDATA, and SYSTEM.

The first is empty, as is the second, SAVEDATA has a bunch of files named with an odd combo of letters and numbers which is obviously my save data, and SYSTEM has a folder of "BROWSER". I'm assuming just copying the SAVEDATA folder to my computer and then copying it back over on a new memory stick would transfer my saves flawlessly?

I have like 940mb free. I'll never fill this 1gig stick. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Carmen Sandiego, Gertrude's Secret, and Lemonade Stand more pc classics from back in the day.[/quote]
Lemonade Stand! Briliant!! I forgot all about that. And yeah, Carmen Sandiego was awesome. I loved the show on PBS too. The henchman would steal outrageous stuff like Niagara Falls or the Grand Canyon.

What was Gertrude's Secret? That doesnt ring a bell off hand.

[quote name='Maklershed']I dont remember why, but yes he did.[/QUOTE]He blew up on Chika over something involving a college. :roll:

[quote name='dallow']Can't believe I forgot about The Incredible Machine![/QUOTE]That game fucking ruled.

[quote name='Maklershed']Lemonade Stand! Briliant!! I forgot all about that. And yeah, Carmen Sandiego was awesome. I loved the show on PBS too. The henchman would steal outrageous stuff like Niagara Falls or the Grand Canyon.

What was Gertrude's Secret? That doesnt ring a bell off hand.[/QUOTE]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gertrude's_Secrets

Here's a link to a download of the game.

http://free-game-downloads.mosw.com...ional_games/games_e_m/gertrude_s_secrets.html

I haven't tried the download myself so do it at your own risk.

Oh my god, my life is complete. This girl is amazingly hot.

3zisuvt.jpg

Totally kidding. :[

[quote name='TFN']Oh my god, my life is complete. This girl is amazingly hot.

3zisuvt.jpg

Totally kidding. :[
[/quote]

Yikes! What's going on there? Is that photoshop or real? And if its real, who would take this picture and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back