The Eternal SonOTTa. AKA The Shitty OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ihadFG']Doesnt matter what you get there as long as you get CHEESY FIESTA POTATOES as a side.[/QUOTE]
Last time I went I all I got was a beef and potato burrito and 2 or 3 cheesy fiesta potatoes.

pepsimanpoop2.gif

PEPSIMAN IS WATCHING YOU POOP.

[quote name='Liquid 2']zoo: what's the benefit of flashing your 360? Doesn't that make it so that you can't get on XBL?[/QUOTE]
Didn't he say he had one that was modded and one that wasn't so he could use XBL?

You can get onto XBL with a modded 360 as long as you have updated the firmware to the point where they cannot recognize that you have a modded 360. My friend had his banned last update, but his new one is also modded and he plays on live with it just fine.

The problem with a modded Xbox is that you have to make sure you don't download updates without flashing the system so that it doesn't fuck you over.

What are the benefits of a modded console, this generation?

(I'm so far out of the loop.)

deadsy2ay7.gif

I drew those sprites, based on the original album cover, waaaaay back in the damn day.

200px-Commencement_1999.jpg

1999? Goddamn.

[quote name='Brak']What are the benefits of a modded console, this generation?

(I'm so far out of the loop.)[/QUOTE]
Being able to play free/burned games.

I was surprised that CC actually gave me the $20 GC. I don't know what I'm going to buy.

The toothbrush just touched the back of my tongue while I was brushing my teeth and I gagged. With all the food I just ate, that was a potentially disasterous situation.

[quote name='zewone']Being able to play free/burned games.[/QUOTE]
Damn.

I wasn't aware that could be done with the 360 so soon.

[quote name='Brak']Damn.

I wasn't aware that could be done with the 360 so soon.[/QUOTE]
That's pretty much the whole point of modding a console.

[quote name='Eviltude']That's pretty much the whole point of modding a console.[/QUOTE]
I was thinking more along the lines of robbing XBLA titles.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Why are you so scared to do it yourself?[/QUOTE]
I really don't want to fuck it up. I'd feel more secure having someone with experience doing it.

I'll probably end up doing it myself. I've been reseaching it, and it doesn't seem too complicated.

[quote name='Brak']I was thinking more along the lines of robbing XBLA titles.[/QUOTE]
I don't know about on 360, but I know someone who had their original Xbox modded and he had emulators, had a web browser on it and all kinds of video file types on his HD and also had it connected to his PC.

EDIT: Homedude just got knocked...the fuck OUT! A right jab followed by a right hook right in the face. Nigger fell flat on his face.

[quote name='Brak']Damn.

I wasn't aware that could be done with the 360 so soon.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah. People have been doing it for quite some time.

I can get him to forward me some links on how to do it / what all to do if you want.

I would let you send it to me for him to work on, but he lives like 45 minutes from me.

hi OTT. 2 job interviews today. one went well. the other went spectacularly. frosty took me out for dinner and $3 margaritas. all in all, a good day.

[quote name='Chika']hi OTT. 2 job interviews today. one went well. the other went spectacularly. frosty took me out for dinner and $3 margaritas. all in all, a good day.[/QUOTE]
Did you lick the salt off his rim once you got home?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I can get him to forward me some links on how to do it / what all to do if you want.

I would let you send it to me for him to work on, but he lives like 45 minutes from me.[/QUOTE]
Just ask him if it's possible to do it without opening up the 360.

I've seen people who cut out the grill underneath the HDD and just pull the SATA cables from there. But, I think you have to open up your box at least once. I'd rather do it that way though.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Did you lick the salt off his rim once you got home?[/quote]

i take my margaritas on the rocks, no salt thankyouverymuch.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:rofl:[/quote]

shut it, you

[quote name='zewone']Just ask him if it's possible to do it without opening up the 360.

I've seen people who cut out the grill underneath the HDD and just pull the SATA cables from there. But, I think you have to open up your box at least once. I'd rather do it that way though.[/QUOTE]
That shit would have me sweat bullets.

When I built this PC, I was taking it easy like I was playing Operation on my own dick... although I hear Germans like that sort of thing.

Remind me to ask him next time we play together. He hasn't been on live as much so I probably will have to hit him up on myspace (I have his phone number around somewhere, but I have not talked to him in a while: we know each other through live).

[quote name='corrosivefrost']blashphemer![/QUOTE]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAiiQRjzG3U[/media]

Still feel that wasy, frosty?

I fell asleep during the commercial break before that unification match least week. : [

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']GTFO[/QUOTE]
QFMFT. Take your not-lesbian-wife with you, too, so you can both hate on Kari's booty together.

Brak - I didn't get to watch it. I ended up going out right before it started and the party I went to was lame as shit. I was pissed.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']quiet you. you're not allowed to speak here, not after your anti-blonde and anti-bewb comments. :lol:[/QUOTE]
He redeemed himself by having the hott's for Kari.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']quiet you. you're not allowed to speak here, not after your anti-blonde and anti-bewb comments. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Teat0rz are the best.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']quiet you. you're not allowed to speak here, not after your anti-blonde and anti-bewb comments. :lol:[/QUOTE] That's exactly why I get to speak. I've got a bit of taste, unlike yourself. ;)

[quote name='Eviltude']QFMFT. Take your not-lesbian-wife with you, too, so you can both hate on Kari's booty together.

He redeemed himself by having the hott's for Kari.[/quote]

he's MARRIED?! TO WHO?! bastard told me he was single!:bomb:

and he just keeps digging himself in a bigger fucking hole.

[quote name='Brak']I fell asleep during the commercial break before that unification match least week. : [[/QUOTE]
It was pretty good.

If you have Showtime, you should watch the MMA shit they are going to have on Saturday. It's going to be some great matches.

And then the next UFC.... Shogun's UFC debut. :drool: :hot:

[quote name='Eviltude']He redeemed himself by having the hott's for Kari.[/QUOTE] I've said before that Kari is the most attractive woman on TV, period. :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot:

[quote name='Chika']he's MARRIED?! TO WHO?! bastard told me he was single!:bomb:

and he just keeps digging himself in a bigger fucking hole.[/QUOTE]
Heh. Sorry, I just kind of assumed, which I guess I shouldn't have.

As my cousin told me, two months before he got married, "Marriage equals death.":lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back