The Eternal SonOTTa. AKA The Shitty OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Texans. Dilana is going to San Antonio and Houston this month. ;_;

Damn I love her. Speaking of tattoo'd women, I just saw some tattoo artist on LEtterman who has like 75% of her body tattoo'd. It's crazy (but not attractive, though I can't say the same about Dilana :drool:). Kat Von D or some shit like that.

People on this site are retarded.

Someone was offering me a 2-3 year old PS2 game and "NO MORE THEN 20" bucks for Lair. -_-

dallow bg (11:41:03 PM): i kinda crave some now
hyper1244 (11:41:03 PM): i could go for some hot fudge right about now
dallow bg (11:41:06 PM): thanks a lot
hyper1244 (11:41:11 PM): haha
dallow bg (11:41:18 PM): gross, can't crave the same stuff
dallow bg (11:41:37 PM): i think i'll have a ginger ale, or mix myself a drink
hyper1244 (11:41:47 PM): i know, we'd have stuff in common, gross
dallow bg (11:41:59 PM): you steal my music, and now my fudge
hyper1244 (11:42:00 PM): well, i'm pretty drunk right now
hyper1244 (11:42:09 PM): i kinda did steal your music
hyper1244 (11:42:12 PM): and it got me sex
hyper1244 (11:42:15 PM): so thanks
dallow bg (11:42:18 PM): damn you!
hyper1244 (11:42:38 PM): well, thank you!
hyper1244 (11:42:49 PM): at least someone got something out of your music
dallow bg (11:42:56 PM): ouch
hyper1244 (11:42:57 PM): you sure as hell aren't getting any
dallow bg (11:43:03 PM): double ouch

[quote name='Moxio']Isn't it weird how much "nigg*r" is integrated into our regular posts, now?

Interesting.[/QUOTE]

Mostly nigga, and that's mostly thanks to Chad Daddy.

[quote name='Moxio']Nudes of sub NAO.[/QUOTE]
l_37fb74b4554a98c53327c14137cbc6f0.jpg

[quote name='jaykrue']:lol::applause:[/QUOTE] :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I wonder what Coffee Edge would do if he ever came into the OTT.[/QUOTE]
He would be ignored instantaneously, if he ever stepped foot in here.

I saw someone mention "DSL" earlier.

Love those DSL. :O

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
l_37fb74b4554a98c53327c14137cbc6f0.jpg
[/QUOTE]YARR.

I used to have a parrot like that (a bit smaller and green), but got rid of him after a few years. He was pretty cool initially, but the mess and the noise he made got really annoying really quickly.

Most useless post of the year award goes to............

[quote name='dallow']dallow bg (11:41:03 PM): i kinda crave some now
hyper1244 (11:41:03 PM): i could go for some hot fudge right about now
dallow bg (11:41:06 PM): thanks a lot
hyper1244 (11:41:11 PM): haha
dallow bg (11:41:18 PM): gross, can't crave the same stuff
dallow bg (11:41:37 PM): i think i'll have a ginger ale, or mix myself a drink
hyper1244 (11:41:47 PM): i know, we'd have stuff in common, gross
dallow bg (11:41:59 PM): you steal my music, and now my fudge
hyper1244 (11:42:00 PM): well, i'm pretty drunk right now
hyper1244 (11:42:09 PM): i kinda did steal your music
hyper1244 (11:42:12 PM): and it got me sex
hyper1244 (11:42:15 PM): so thanks
dallow bg (11:42:18 PM): damn you!
hyper1244 (11:42:38 PM): well, thank you!
hyper1244 (11:42:49 PM): at least someone got something out of your music
dallow bg (11:42:56 PM): ouch
hyper1244 (11:42:57 PM): you sure as hell aren't getting any
dallow bg (11:43:03 PM): double ouch[/QUOTE]

Here's some video of Funspot. Still got some other stuff I'm gonna put up too but this is the bulk of it, remember, this is just one floor of a 3 floored layout.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HlsyQZaeZQ[/MEDIA]

[quote name='mr ryles']Most useless post of the year award goes to............[/QUOTE]

I could have sworn I'd win that award.

So this girl at work is sending me some mixed signals here.

She is cool and it's okay to talk about her boobs and shit like that. So sometimes I say shit, like I offered here a tit massage the other day after she said they where hurting her. But then this morning she was just starring at me as I came into work, and i walked up to her and asked her what she wanted, and she just replied "You." Which is really outside our joking manor, and she already has a boyfriend and they have their own place, so that really threw me for a loop.

And don't worry I already know what I have to do.

Pooper. Oh, and pics or STFU.
[quote name='Moxio']Mexicans always got eachotha back, yeh?[/QUOTE] They do travel in packs. Usually in trucks or vans.

[quote name='mr ryles']So this girl at work is sending me some mixed signals here.

She is cool and it's okay to talk about her boobs and shit like that. So sometimes I say shit, like I offered here a tit massage the other day after she said they where hurting her. But then this morning she was just starring at me as I came into work, and i walked up to her and asked her what she wanted, and she just replied "You." Which is really outside our joking manor, and she already has a boyfriend and they have their own place, so that really threw me for a loop.

And don't worry I already know what I have to do.[/QUOTE]

Stick it in her pooper?

[quote name='mr ryles']Us white people have no comradery[/QUOTE]
We obviously don't have spelling text books either...

[quote name='mr ryles']Us white people have no comradery[/QUOTE] What do white people have to share, besides not being brown or yellow? :lol:

EDIT: Oh, and most of the best music. Let's not go into who they stole some of it from, though. :lol:

[quote name='mr ryles']That is correct.[/QUOTE]

There's been a girl at work that's been flirting with me pretty hardcore lately. Nothing along the lines of directly telling me she wants me but pretty damn close. The only problem though is that I'm already dating someone at work. Then again, she is quitting soon...

[quote name='JimmieMac']Here's some video of Funspot. Still got some other stuff I'm gonna put up too but this is the bulk of it, remember, this is just one floor of a 3 floored layout.[/quote]

That is beyond awesome.

I miss the old days where you could actually find those games...then everything went to SF/MK/MvC and everything else.

I still remember the days when I used to ride the bike to Shakeys Pizza and play their tabletop Moon Patrol and Scramble machines for hours on end.

Very impressive.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']There's been a girl at work that's been flirting with me pretty hardcore lately. Nothing along the lines of directly telling me she wants me but pretty damn close. The only problem though is that I'm already dating someone at work. Then again, she is quitting soon...[/QUOTE] All the girls I work with are 17 ... :cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']All the girls I work with are 17 ... :cry:[/QUOTE]

See Target has this great thing where they pretty much sort out the minors for you. They make everyone under 18 punch out at 9:45, therefore if there's a chick your interested in and you see her leaving work at 10, you're in business.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']See Target has this great thing where they pretty much sort out the minors for you. They make everyone under 18 punch out at 9:45, therefore if there's a chick your interested in and you see her leaving work at 10, you're in business.[/QUOTE] Besides the fact that 90% of the girls who work or shop at target are hot. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Besides the fact that 90% of the girls who work or shop at target are hot. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'd say its about 70-75 but eh, whatever

I was riding my bike home from school late and I was got assaulted. I was passing by these 5 teenagers when one of them fucking hit me in the back of the head. I was stunned for awhile. Then this guy walking his dog happened to pass by and he called the police.

I talked to the cops and gave them my report. Unfortunately I couldn't give an accurate discription because it was too dark.

I'm still pretty pissed right now. I want to go to sleep but it's pretty hard

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Besides the fact that 90% of the girls who work or shop at target are hot. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Working in a hardware store your core shoppers are males between the age of 25-40. So the hot chicks are few and far between.

A few MILFS every now and then.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']God damn teenagers.[/quote]

Yeah...My head is a little sore. I popped a couple pills of Motrin. I just wanted to vent- thats all.

[quote name='zewone']We were outnumbered, and I was knocking niccaz out the box.

I won't ever chalk that up as a loss.

In a one on one fight, never in my life, not even close.[/QUOTE]

you must be terrific at karate.

[quote name='zewone']We were outnumbered, and I was knocking niccaz out the box.

I won't ever chalk that up as a loss.

In a one on one fight, never in my life, not even close.[/QUOTE]
I'm not saying it was a loss, but a fractured cheek bone and broken nose certainly qualifies as getting the shit kicked outta you. =p

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well, you are in Minnesota. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yep, good point, mostly fat chicks up here. Although, the girl that's been hitting on me lately is right up your alley though; I'd be surprised if she weighed over 90 lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back