The Eternal SonOTTa. AKA The Shitty OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still funny thinking of my dumbass "friend" who started the fight getting knocked the fuck out in one punch.

I came outside, because no one was in the house anymore, and I see that nigga sleeping on the ground. Like, literally sleeping, I swear he was snoring.

And I think to myself "Why the fuck is he sleeping in the grass?"

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Yep, good point, mostly fat chicks up here. Although, the girl that's been hitting on me lately is right up your alley though; I'd be surprised if she weighed over 90 lbs.[/QUOTE] You need to get to dallowing. We require pics.

[quote name='mr ryles']I like kanye west, but damn It's just MTV don't get so worked up.[/QUOTE]

Gotta sell that new record somehow.

Yep. All these wack ass temper tantrums and fake beefs keep his name in your mouth.
[quote name='mr ryles']Gots mine.[/QUOTE]
failed.

can't figure out how to get the SIM card out of my new phone with out undoing some screws, I'll try tomorrow when I'm not tired before I break it.

The record wasn't that bad, but doing a track with T-Pain was a bad idea. So was the Jigga suck-off track.

EDIT: I forgot about the Weezy track which is by far the worst track on the cd.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']The record wasn't that bad, but doing a track with T-Pain was a bad idea. So was the Jigga suck-off track.

EDIT: I forgot about the Weezy track which is by far the worst track on the cd.[/QUOTE]
Don't tell me you like the Mos track? :puke:

And changing "Home" w/ John Legend with an ill beat to "Homecoming" w/ wackass Coldplay guy and a shitty beat is such a super fail.

I really want a "I Wonder" instrumental though.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']The record wasn't that bad, but doing a track with T-Pain was a bad idea. So was the Jigga suck-off track.

EDIT: I forgot about the Weezy track which is by far the worst track on the cd.[/QUOTE]

True, that Barry Bonds single is garbage.

And at least I didn't buy "curtis"

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']He did a song with the lead singer of Maroon 5 on Late Registration, remember? You downloaded that record.[/QUOTE]
It's all but a distant memory, now.

And I did remember. You see?

[quote name='Brak']Did Ka'ye do something with Maroon 5, a while back?[/QUOTE]
yup
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=C8DPrutRnZ0[/MEDIA]

[quote name='SpottedNigel']must remember...telling the bartender "surprise me" is a bad idea.... weheeeeee!!!![/QUOTE]
Your life sounds like it's spiraling out of control.

yeah. probably. Was out with a girl from HS i always had a weird crush one. I 'll see her in the morning when she comes back to pick up her car.

found this on youtube too, not official, but pretty good.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=k_nfiO1aicQ&mode=related&search=[/media]

[quote name='SpottedNigel']yeah. probably. Was out with a girl from HS i always had a weird crush one. I 'll see her in the morning when she comes back to pick up her car.[/quote]

Fail.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Fail.[/quote]

yeah... it doesnt help when her boyfriend came to pick her up... bertter than the other part of my life when the husband pulls on up...

[quote name='SpottedNigel']yeah... it doesnt help when her boyfriend came to pick her up... bertter than the other part of my life when the husband pulls on up...[/QUOTE]

you should get some whoop ass lessons from zew.

[quote name='mr ryles']you should get some whoop ass lessons from zew.[/QUOTE]
At Blockbuster.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']w/gamerush?[/QUOTE]
w/rushtothehospital

I wonder what consumer landmark I'd select to have a tussle at..?

K-Mart, I think. I know that place like the back of my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back