The Eternal SonOTTa. AKA The Shitty OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']I wonder what consumer landmark I'd select to have a tussle at..?

K-Mart, I think. I know that place like the back of my hand.[/QUOTE]

Just go to the mall, tons of possibilities.

[quote name='mr ryles']Just go to the mall, tons of possibilities.[/QUOTE]
I heard that if you mix two Orange Juice jugs in a blender, you can be untouchable.

Second one. First one looks like Big Lots made it.

With a ruler.

I've decided that it's gonna be a while until this Doug thing wears off. It's just too easy to fall back on.

"Doug, you're really lettin' us down."

See what I mean?

You don't think this guy bangs vag walls bareback? Are you kidding? With that jacket alone you'd be pulling numbers faster than a bingo caller on meth. Add in the center parted hair and you got yourself one wild and crazy guy.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You don't think this guy bangs vag walls bareback? Are you kidding? With that jacket alone you'd be pulling numbers faster than a bingo caller on meth. Add in the center parted hair and you got yourself one wild and crazy guy.

[/QUOTE]
This is the stuff of legends.

:rofl:

[quote name='JimmieMac']You don't think this guy bangs vag walls bareback? Are you kidding? With that jacket alone you'd be pulling numbers faster than a bingo caller on meth. Add in the center parted hair and you got yourself one wild and crazy guy.

[/QUOTE]
I almost spat water all over my screen. :rofl:

Very cool subs.

This is also interesting news.

If anyone is going to try and pull off Snake's deep and gruff voice, Christian Bale is the man to do it. Word is, the new issue of Nuts magazine (it's a U.K. magazine -- blame the brits for the funny name), there's an interview with the Batman himself, in which he mentions that he's gunning for the role of Solid Snake in the upcoming, and hopefully Uwe Boll-less, film adaptation of Metal Gear Solid.

Can the Dark Knight also be the man in the cardboard box? Christian Bale has taken on some seriously challenging phyiscal roles (see The Machinist), so the role of Solid Snake is easily something within his grasp. Let's start the rampant speculation now! Who would be your ideal Metal Gear Solid cast, readers?

While you're busy doing that, we'll lock Dave Houghton in a cage until the new issue of Nuts is released, so he can give us all the juicy details.

Mornin' OTT. Can't sleep once I get 5 hours of sleep, so Imma gonna cook me some breakfast and play Bioshock for about 2 hours and then play some drums for about 1 hour, then go back to sleep, when and if I get tired.

Busy day ahead.

Morning guys.
Im gonna pick up heavenly sword today, with that gamestop 10% off coupon. Ive got some broken headsets that need trading in also. Anyone know how much money these things fetch?

I want to play Heavenly Sword, but I'm pretty broke right now.

Hormel Chili for breakfast. Starting the day off right. ;)

Especially when you put cheddar cheese and onions in it.

Well, part of the reason I had my previous avatar up had to do with CAG avatar limit size (the avatar I wanted up was 10.6KB, and it was a .gif too). So I searched around and put together a new avatar, similar to the one I wanted to put up in the first place.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Well, part of the reason I had my previous avatar up had to do with CAG avatar limit size (the avatar I wanted up was 10.6KB, and it was a .gif too). So I searched around and put together a new avatar, similar to the one I wanted to put up in the first place.[/quote]

I'd hit it.

Sometimes I like them freaky women.. kno'm sayin'?

I cant wait to get out of work... Fell asleep early last night and my bodies dying.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']That'd be nice to be able to get on with only 5 hours. I cant work with less than 8 or 9. Sometimes I'll naturally sleep for 10.[/quote]
Damn. On average I get about 5-6 hours of sleep a night. If I'm lucky I'll get 6 1/2. But even on weekends I don't sleep more than 7 or 8.

[quote name='dcfox']Damn. On average I get about 5-6 hours of sleep a night. If I'm lucky I'll get 6 1/2. But even on weekends I don't sleep more than 7 or 8.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it's the reason why I am so tired all the time, but I get 5 hours or less of sleep 3 nights a week (when I have to get up at 5:30 for work), and I get like 9-10 another 2 nights a week, and for some reason I generally get up early on the weekend, so I end up getting about 7/night on the weekends. But I also nap a lot, so I get probably closer to 8-9/day but not in steady bursts.

[quote name='dcfox']Damn. On average I get about 5-6 hours of sleep a night. If I'm lucky I'll get 6 1/2. But even on weekends I don't sleep more than 7 or 8.[/quote]

blasphemy, nucca.

During the week I'll sleep like 6 hours most of the time, sometimes 4. Weekends I can sleep in till 5pm if my phone alarm doesnt wake me up the first 100 times. Go to sleep like at 4am and wake up at 5pm the next day. Fo'.. sho'.

About Nariko from Heavenly Sword, I remember the devs said something about not making her hot on purpose and they wanted to make her imperfect and not make another laura croft type character.

I like her because she isisnt the sterotypical female video game character.

[quote name='TFN']blasphemy, nucca.

During the week I'll sleep like 6 hours most of the time, sometimes 4. Weekends I can sleep in till 5pm if my phone alarm doesnt wake me up the first 100 times. Go to sleep like at 4am and wake up at 5pm the next day. Fo'.. sho'.[/quote]
That's because yo ass is a lazy nucca.

All shes missing is the big bewbs.

Wow, what a big change from a stereotypical female character. :roll:

[quote name='dcfox']That's because yo ass is a lazy nucca.[/quote]
:oops: Man.. that must be true, EVERYBODY tells me that shit.

I guess so though. I miss everything because I am sleeping or just dont wanna get up and do it. Girlfriend calls and I don't answer.. I'm sleeping. Supposed to hang out with some friends and forget to call? I'm sleeping. All of my excuses for everything have always been ''I was sleeping/napping/tired.'' :p

[quote name='TFN']:oops: Man.. that must be true, EVERYBODY tells me that shit.
I guess so though. I miss everything because I am sleeping or just dont wanna get up and do it. Girlfriend calls and I don't answer.. I'm sleeping. Supposed to hang out with some friends and forget to call? I'm sleeping. All of my excuses for everything have always been ''I was sleeping/napping/tired.'' :p[/quote]You can hide your name, though we all know who you are. TiredForNow, The King Of Sleep.

I'ma IM her.

I DO know who Mark Ronson is, pansy. :/ Heard him like a year and a half ago on some mixtapes from The Rub. It wasnt that garbage he does now on MTV, just him mixing and mashing.

And you all believe no one suffers from stealing music.

Dallow clearly does. The RIAA is right.

Of course dallow suffers merely by the fact that he has S'morrisy muzak.

As for sleeping, my schedule for sleeping sucks. On Monday, I have to get up at 5:30am, but I normally don't fall asleep until midnight. The rest of the week, I go to bed at midnight, but continue to wake up around 6-7am. To be honest, I force myself out of sleep and don't sleep in, because I have a lot of crap to do everyday.

[quote name='TFN']All shes missing is the big bewbs.

Wow, what a big change from a stereotypical female character. :roll:
[/quote]
Look at her face, she is full of imperfections, has tons of freckles and loads of other things that make her not quite as attractive as the barbie doll that is most other video game girl characters.

[quote name='InuFaye']Look at her face, she is full of imperfections, has tons of freckles and loads of other things that make her not quite as attractive as the barbie doll that is most other video game girl characters.[/QUOTE]

Epic, epic failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back