The F*** Yea OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']I've had back trouble since 2002, and my couch is actually comfortable on my back.

The times where my girlfriend would sleep over would suck, because my rock-solid bed would absolutely destroy my back by the time I would wake up in the morning.

That's when I started fucking her on my couch.
[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I legit busted out laughing because I put a dramatic pause between that line and the one that preceded it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']My room, our room...whatever. Now that I think of it, I think it's in my car somewhere...yeah I have a car, and she has one too.[/QUOTE]

geeze, don't get your panties in a bunch, i'm just bustin yer balls.

[quote name='munch']:rofl: I legit busted out laughing because I put a dramatic pause between that line and the one that preceded it.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Nice.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Brak do you have any experience with "HDV" codecs and artifacting, I gots' a problem?[/QUOTE]
I don't. :'[ What are you trying to do?
[quote name='munch']:rofl: I legit busted out laughing because I put a dramatic pause between that line and the one that preceded it.[/QUOTE]
That's why it's there, mang.

[quote name='Brak']I don't. :'[ What are you trying to do?
[/QUOTE]
I'm getting a banding artifact when I capture my video via firewire. I didn't know if you could tell me if it's a bad cable/port or something else.

I wish I had one more day of that 50% Gamestop bonus. I really, really, really wish I'd traded in NSMB Wii.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I'm getting a banding artifact when I capture my video via firewire. I didn't know if you could tell me if it's a bad cable/port or something else.[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna guess that it's the port on the device's end... I got banding with one of my camcorders, once; looked at the port, and it was all bent up, somehow. (I think someone touched it.)

[quote name='Rocko']I kind of want to buy Battlefield Bad Company (first one) and Burnout Paradise in the GS B2G1. And maybe GH Metallica and Van Halen.[/QUOTE]

I'm not seeing a B2G1 free anywhere. I see a B1G1, but literally everything is sold out :[

B2G1 free instore would be nice though.

---

I hate how I feel like shit this morning and I only had one drink last night.

My best guess is when I got sick last week it compromised my immune system and I picked up something.

I'd like to take advantage of that B1G1 to get NSMB but I can't find a single other game I want to buy with it that's in stock. So i guess I'll pass.

[quote name='Brak']I'm gonna guess that it's the port on the device's end... I got banding with one of my camcorders, once; looked at the port, and it was all bent up, somehow. (I think someone touched it.)[/QUOTE]
Thanks, that what I was afraid of.

I might get ME2 for $39 at BBY this weekend.

I wonder if that 30% off coupon at Old Navy will work on The Beatles: Rock Band? :whistle2:k

Someone deleted my wombutt in that tattoo thread.

[quote name='munch']I wonder if that 30% off coupon at Old Navy will work on The Beatles: Rock Band? :whistle2:k

Someone deleted my wombutt in that tattoo thread.[/QUOTE]

That was probably a mistake and should be posted again.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']~$120 in Wal-Mart credit...maybe it's time to get a Wii :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

LP, it is NEVER time to get a Wii. Trust me. I have two children who are in the prime Wii demographic hot zone, and they won't go near it.

Do yourself a favor, save that $120 for Natal or PS3 Move.

[quote name='Number83']LP, it is NEVER time to get a Wii. Trust me. I have two children who are in the prime Wii demographic hot zone, and they won't go near it.

Do yourself a favor, save that $120 for Natal or PS3 Move.[/QUOTE]

But I want to play NSMB Wii, and Mad World, Mario Kart, and...maybe you're right.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']But I want to play NSMB Wii, and Mad World, Mario Kart, and...maybe you're right.[/QUOTE]

Just borrow one. I'm gonna trade a friend my 360 for his Wii for a while so I can play the few games on the system that I want to play, when I have more time.

I will buy a Wii when the new Zelda comes out though.

I've already raked the lawn, pruned the flowering bushes and cleaned out the flower beds. Time for breakfast. Earning my keep today.

[quote name='Maklershed']I wanna play spin the wiimote.[/QUOTE]

Please don't say spin. :puke:

Should be doing yard work today, will be playing FFXIII instead. Love life.

I need to go be "advised" for next semester, but walk in hours today are only from 2 to 4 and I have lab at 1:30. I hope I can get out of there in time. Personally, I don't even know why I need to go see these fuckers when I can pick out my classes just as well by myself. Most of the time they just end up saying "That looks great." and clicking the button that opens registration for me.

[quote name='"From the Dept. of About Motherfucking Time"']Documentation obtained by Joystiq – and subsequently confirmed with two separate sources – reveals that "USB Mass Storage Device Support on Xbox 360" will soon be a reality. The document, authored by a senior software development engineer at Microsoft, states that due to "increased market penetration of high-capacity, high throughput USB mass storage devices, a 2010 Xbox 360 system update" will allow consumers to save and load game data from USB devices. The update is purportedly coming in Spring 2010.

Once the update occurs, Xbox 360 owners will be able to download Xbox Live Arcade games, Xbox Live Indie games, Games on Demand, DLC and Title Updates to the storage device. "USB storage devices may, however, have far greater memory capacity than MUs (at the date of writing, the largest MU is 512 MB), and may therefore support previously infeasible operations-such as installation of a full disc-based title." That's right, you can also store disc-based games to the USB device; however, it will require the disc to be in the tray for authentication, identical to the current functionality.
[/quote]

TEHEHE... I found a way to get around the filter.

[quote name='Eviltude']I need to go be "advised" for next semester, but walk in hours today are only from 2 to 4 and I have lab at 1:30. I hope I can get out of there in time. Personally, I don't even know why I need to go see these fuckers when I can pick out my classes just as well by myself. Most of the time they just end up saying "That looks great." and clicking the button that opens registration for me.[/QUOTE]

That drove me fucking crazy. My advisor would always have a sign-up schedule and it was like one random hour here and there, and it was always in the middle of a 3-hour class, or on a day when I wasn't on campus and I wasn't about to drive 2 hours each way for a 5 minute "advisement" session.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']TEHEHE... I found a way to get around the filter.[/QUOTE]
32GB total limit - 16GB per USB device.

Coupon says it only applies to the combo version so it depends on the employee. Heard a lot of people were able to get the single disc for $10 since the cover for both versions are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back