The F*** Yea OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if it wasn't bad enough someone broke into my house and stole my laptop last fall, today someone walked right in to the English office while I was teaching and walked out with my new laptop. fucker.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']As if it wasn't bad enough someone broke into my house and stole my laptop last fall, today someone walked right in to the English office while I was teaching and walked out with my new laptop. fucker.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like you need to chain your laptops to your desk to at least make them work for it.

0-2....but luckily i had both teams that lost losing the next game too

I am curious if anyone else who did the BOGOF on the 120gb HDD got this:
Our records indicate that you recently placed order number 41003171xxxxxxxx with us at GameStop.com or EBgames.com. Thank you for your business.
Unfortunately our system was unable to process your order. This has resulted in the order’s cancellation. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

[quote name='2DMention']That sucks that survivor isn't on tonight because of basket ball.[/QUOTE]

Munch, he's worse than JJ. If only because he'd choose Survivor over basketball and he didn't take JJ with him.

[quote name='JSweeney']Hmm.[/QUOTE]

A JSweeney siting.

Not surprised the GS B1G1 ended so soon...guess stock was quickly depleted. What's going on with GS.com, they've actually had great sales!?

[quote name='DT778']Holy shit has there been some good basketball today.

Murray State with the fade away to win the game.[/QUOTE]

Another 1 point game. ND losing really hurt my South bracket. I need everyone else to hold through and Louisville to win the South to win anything.

[quote name='JJSP']Be honest, who had Vandy losing to MS?[/QUOTE]Flowery is 4 for 4 so far. And craven fiend had it.

Chem lab ran until like 3:45 and I got to the advising place at 3:50. Walk in hours are from 2-4 but no one would see me. Shitty.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What are you majoring in Evil?[/QUOTE]

I read that as, "What are you majoring in- evil?" That made me chuckle.

Dinner was awesome. Marinated, grilled chicken breasts served with herb roasted potatoes and stir-fried asparagus and our favorite white wine. Now, home made tapioca pudding for dessert. Best part is that it's like 70 degrees and sunny out. We have all the doors and windows open and were able to grill outside for the first time of the season.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I thought you scored a bunch of the 1-month codes?[/QUOTE]

I did. But I wanna download the Splinter Cell Conviction Demo and because M$ is retarded they won't let me download it. So I need to get some gold on my dummy account to download it.

i seem to have become a lightweight in my old age. 2 glasses of wine and I'm tipsy. I think I'm gonna lay on the floor and take a nap. Maybe Peanut will move over and let me share the sunny spot with her.

[quote name='darthbudge']I did. But I wanna download the Splinter Cell Conviction Demo and because M$ is retarded they won't let me download it. So I need to get some gold on my dummy account to download it.[/QUOTE]

What? The 1-month codes won't allow you to download Gold exclusive content?

----------

Sounds like Frosty's getting lucky tonight. ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What? The 1-month codes won't allow you to download Gold exclusive content?[/QUOTE]

Ugh. No. My other account is still listed as a child account, because apparently M$ never updates the ages on the account and created mine awhile back and was dumb enough to use my real age. Therefore I can't download any M rated demos (I can buy M rated arcade games though). I need Gold on my dummy over 18 XBL account that I have to download it.

Eesh...that's weak. Have you tried calling 1-800-4-MYXBOX to see if they can somehow update your profile?

I'll PM you a 48hr gold code I got from the Blur beta.

EDIT: PM Sent.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Eesh...that's weak. Have you tried calling 1-800-4-MYXBOX to see if they can somehow update your profile?

I'll PM you a 48hr gold code I got from the Blur beta.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. I'll probably try that someday to see if I can get it fixed.

[quote name='JJSP']Be honest, who had Vandy losing to MS?[/QUOTE]

:wave:

And I must have changed my bracket and took Nova...I'm undefeated!

EDIT: Strike that...I took Richmond. And had Richmond beating Nova. :bomb:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What are you majoring in Evil?[/QUOTE]

Marine Bio. I switched from Oceanography to that this semester so I went from the relatively small OEAS department to the ridiculously large bio department and now advising is a pain in my shaft.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm not seeing a B2G1 free anywhere. I see a B1G1, but literally everything is sold out :[

B2G1 free instore would be nice though.[/QUOTE]
This is late, haven't been home, but yeah, I meant BOGO. I'm just so used to typing B2G1 for GS since that's what they always do.

[quote name='Eviltude']Marine Bio. I switched from Oceanography to that this semester so I went from the relatively small OEAS department to the ridiculously large bio department and now advising is a pain in my shaft.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty cool. Where are you hoping to work after you're done?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sounds like Frosty's getting lucky tonight. ;)[/QUOTE]

Who says that HE's the one who got lucky, and not ME?:booty:

I dunno how I feel about Splinter Cell Conviction... the demo was fun and the graphics were great. But it just doesn't feel like a Splinter Cell game anymore in my opinion.

[quote name='Chika']Who says that HE's the one who got lucky, and not ME?:booty:[/QUOTE]

Psh...because women in relationships can get it pretty much whenever they ask, men on the other hand end up with blue balls whenever they ask.

[quote name='darthbudge']I dunno how I feel about Splinter Cell Conviction... the demo was fun and the graphics were great. But it just doesn't feel like a Splinter Cell game anymore in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Really? A lot of CAGs seem to be raving about how great the demo was. I forgot to queue it up this morning, I'll see if I can play this evening, if not later tonight.

[quote name='darthbudge']I dunno how I feel about Splinter Cell Conviction... the demo was fun and the graphics were great. But it just doesn't feel like a Splinter Cell game anymore in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Still a great demo though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Psh...because women in relationships can get it pretty much whenever they ask, men on the other hand end up with blue balls whenever they ask.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe you're just bad in bed. I tend to get sex when I ask. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back