The F*** Yea OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my bracket kind of went to shit at the end yesterday.

I am very disappointed that I just found out that douche Guy Fieri was at an awesome drive-in just a few streets from my house the other day.

Meet our new immortal overlords.

jellyfish.jpg

The Tiger Woods Sex Texts are comedy gold.

Tiger: Sent: 03:57 PM 07/31/2009:
Will back in 5. Let me take a shower and i will text you after

Joslyn: Sent: 04:12 PM 07/31/2009:
You surprised how sweaty we got building houses 4 habitat 4 humanity?

Tiger: Sent: 04:18 PM 07/31/2009:
Oh i know. Not at all. Just glad and suprised i can do that to you Im all clean. Come on down:)

Tiger: Sent: 04:22 PM 07/31/2009:
Hurry:)

Joslyn: Sent: 04:32 PM 07/31/2009:
I know I know New Orleans wont rebuild itself

Hey Linkin - I gotta around to watching Justified last night. Not the best show ever but it kept me entertained for an hour. I really like the feel of the location. It's the most interesting part so far .. a nice change of pace from a city based show like CSI/L&O/Southland etc. Plus how hot is his potential love interest? :drool:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I may finally get a cheap red DS3 ($34), maybe a white one too.[/QUOTE]

I want a $10 MS Points card.

[quote name='munch']I want a $10 MS Points card.[/QUOTE]
Well I am going to swing buy today and try & scout my DS3, if I see any $10 MS points I'll pick em up. Is it a certain card sku/style or are all of them $10?

[quote name='Maklershed']Hey Linkin - I gotta around to watching Justified last night. Not the best show ever but it kept me entertained for an hour. I really like the feel of the location. It's the most interesting part so far .. a nice change of pace from a city based show like CSI/L&O/Southland etc. Plus how hot is his potential love interest? :drool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I really like that it has like a modern-western feel to it. Hope the season keeps the same vibe as the first episode...and yes, that chick is :drool:.

You check out Southland yet? If not, get on it dude!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Well I am going to swing buy today and try & scout my DS3, if I see any $10 MS points I'll pick em up. Is it a certain card sku/style or are all of them $10?[/QUOTE]

It's with that $10 off $20 coupon TFN posted earlier.

[quote name='Maklershed']Nah still gotta do that yet. How many episodes have I missed this season so far? Three?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I believe it's been 3 so far.

I'm still trying to beat MW2 on veteran. How lame is that? :oops:

After that, I am promising myself that I am going to finish FO3 and all of it's side quests. I haven't figured out which main quest is my favorite so far, but the Oasis side quest was the greatest.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Meet our new immortal overlords.

jellyfish.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What is this organism's common name?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']I'm still trying to beat MW2 on veteran. How lame is that? :oops:

After that, I am promising myself that I am going to finish FO3 and all of it's side quests. I haven't figured out which main quest is my favorite so far, but the Oasis side quest was the greatest.

What is this organism's common name?[/QUOTE]
Metroid?

Happy Birthday, good ol' J.R.

Celebrate it on the heli-vator. Make sure you actually have the flag this time.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']I'm still trying to beat MW2 on veteran. How lame is that? :oops:

What is this organism's common name?[/QUOTE]
It's a jelly fish, turritopsis nutricula to be exact.

Munch, did you go to Toys R Us yet?

- Print this (top left, $10 off PATF USA) coupon and this coupon.
- Go to Toys R Us.
- Grab a copy of PATF.
- Grab preorder cards for both Toy Stories.
- Checkout with coupons.
- It'll ring up $2+tax WITH A $10 PREORDER CREDIT TOWARDS TS1/2 because of a promo they have going.
- Go back on Tuesday. The Toy Stories are $16.99 each when you buy both. $33.98. Minus $10 preorder. Minus the two $10 upgrade coupons that will be here. You'll use these 2 UPCs (TS1: 786936294507 TS2: 786936294521) on the site to get the coupons. They should ring up $4 for both.

Total price for all 3 movies: $6.

This guy can't even be a nerd right. It's a hydra. Different class from jellyfish, but within the same phylum. Same as Portuguese Man of Wars.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Munch, did you go to Toys R Us yet?[/QUOTE]

I saw the thread on Slickdeals here, and was able to get P&F :br: and put $10 down on TS 1&2 for $2.77 total.

There are also $10 upgrade coupons for TS 1&2 on the Disney Movie Reward site.

I wonder if TRU's POS system will allow both the $5 and $10 TS 1&2 coupons next week like they did for P&F.

:lol:

Also, I hope all you guys with KMarts are raping that $10 off $20 coupons for LIVE/PSN cards

I thought i never linked a card to my live account, but i guess i did. Thankfully it's an old card that isn't valid any more. Though i never got anything about being charged anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back