The F*** Yea OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna rawk?
I dont have gold anymore so I have to play on Frosty's account. SHHH! He's at the rehearsal dinner for his best friend's wedding

[quote name='manthing']People are getting charged?

:cold:[/QUOTE]

$$$$$$ ass jolietjake had an ambiguous post above, but I've never heard of anyone getting charged. I really hope they don't!

If I'm at a TRU tomorrow I'll pick you one up, bioshocked. I don't know if I will be, so I can't make promises.

[quote name='munch']
If I'm at a TRU tomorrow I'll pick you one up, bioshocked. I don't know if I will be, so I can't make promises.[/QUOTE]
The Toy Story movies too?

Happy Bidet, Moosic.

Did you ever get anything that I sent you?

:whistle2:|

Bio: Those Disney manufacturer coupons are only good on the :br: version of PATF.

I'm not sure if the TS 1&2 preorder deal will work with the DVD PATF.

The DVD is on sale this week for $16, putting it below the $19.99 threshold for the $15 off + $5 off preorder...

BUT: the TRU registers always seem to apply bonuses/deals to the non-sale prices, and PATF DVD is normally $19.99. So in theory, you could buy it and preorder TS 1&2 for $6 with the preorder deal:

$15.99 PATF DVD
+ $5 TS1 preorder
+$5 TS2 preorder
-$20 stacking TS1&2 preorder bounus
=$5.99 final cost.

[quote name='manthing']Happy Bidet, Moosic.

Did you ever get anything that I sent you?

:whistle2:|

[/QUOTE]

I received an empty bottle of hooch and an unemployment check stub in the mail the other day. Thanks, mang! :D

Give me some more crime dramas set in or around Boston, lordwow. The Boston underworld is such a great setting for movies but it seems like there's only a couple of them and I think I've already seen them. Hmm, apparently the same guy wrote Mystic River, Gone Baby Gone and Shutter Island. The only thing I can think of is that Showtime program that's set in Rhode Island.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about this one.

http://www.criterion.com/films/1426-the-friends-of-eddie-coyle

One of my Mexican neighbors has a rooster. I'd like to feed it to my cat.

They also have 7 kids who don't speak English, and almost every day, play soccer in the empty lot between our houses. Ah, stereotypes.

[quote name='Liquid 2']
Both the beat and the rapping on this track are insane.[/QUOTE]

Were have I heard this before...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7t8eoA_1jQ

:whistle2:k

The stacking deals to get :br: Princess & the Frog, and :br: Toy Story 1&2 for $6 really brings out the dimwits.

When they can't figure out a deal that Linkin took advantage of, you KNOW they're fucking stupid.

[quote name='munch']Did anyone play The Saboteur? How was it?[/QUOTE]

I thought it was pretty fun. It is just like the Mercenaries series but set in WW2. I guess it all depends on how much you are gonna pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back