The F*** Yea OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually mapping my fightpads for GGPO on my TV. I'm not down for xanax, but you can come over later and play some 3rd strike if you want. I'm not using my phone till I fix it, so if I'm on fb or aim, just IM me.

[quote name='st0neface']What's discusting is paying $3 for any one item at Taco Bell.[/QUOTE]

Aren't the Crunchwrap Supremes near $3?

:cry:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']You tried one?[/QUOTE]

No, but seeing the window clings and standees made me wretch at Taco Bell the other night.

:whistle2:&

Temp, we need to play MW2 a lot when they do the double XP weekend (April 3/4). Save up/buy some points and get the maps.

[quote name='Rocko']Temp, we need to play MW2 a lot when they do the double XP weekend (April 3/4). Save up/buy some points and get the maps.[/QUOTE]

I already have a billion points. Count me in.

[quote name='JJSP']I just got a text asking if I'd be down for going to see ICP/Kottonmouth Kings/Kittie/Coolio in June.[/QUOTE]

Pack a few 2 liters of Faygo and go hang with some Juggalos. :bouncy:

[quote name='JJSP']Update: we're considering going in facepaint. We're going to be extremely down wit' da clown.[/QUOTE]

Dark Carnival represent!!

fofart.jpg

Why are these retards shitting up our thread?

Edit: Wait, why hasn't anyone banned Inu$$$'s painfully obvious alt account? That took all of two seconds to spot. :|

For those of you who are behind on gaming, Amazon has a b2g1 sale going on right now and they have amongst other things:

Fallout 3 - $26.99
Gears of War 2 GOTY Edition - $27.99
GTA 4 - $27.99
Mass Effect - $19.99
L4D GOTY Edition - $27.99

[quote name='Maklershed']
I wanna move to Texas so I can eat Mexican food and snacks have easy access to prescription painkillers all the time. I like crackers and snacks perks and vikes. Crackers and snacks Perks and vikes.[/QUOTE]

Fixed for accuracy.

Guess what I just had for breakfast manthing. :cool:

I can't believe Sit Down, Shut Up was canceled so quickly. It is (was) by far the most brilliant show to come along in a long time.

[quote name='TheRock88']Disappointed in you Sean, I've never been to Philly but even I know you gotta go to Pat's or Geno's for your cheesesteak fill.[/QUOTE]

This is not true...It's Jim's or Tony Luke's. Tourists go to Pat's or Geno's.

Even though this may make me sound like a psychopath: I wish I could bring my cat to work with me.

And if he had to use the commode, I'd just teach him to poop on my boss' desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back