The F*** Yea OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Computer people: You know how when you put a dvd/cd in the disc drive and a window pops up asking you what you want to do with it or what program you want to open it? Well the other day when I put a cd in I might have accidentally selected to automatically rip all cds with Zune software. How do I reset this option? Also, this is something with the pc itself as I can't change this option within the Zune program. That option exists but its currently not selected.

# Open Windows Explorer by right-clicking the Start button, and then click Explore.
# Click a folder that contains a file of the type that you want Windows to open in a program that you select.
# Right-click the file and, depending on the programs installed on your computer, complete one of the following steps:

* Click Open With to choose the program that you want.
* Point to Open With, and then click Choose Program to choose the program that you want.

# The Open With dialog box is displayed. Use one of the following methods to select the program that you want to use for this file type:

* In the Programs list, click the program that you want to use.
* Click Browse, locate and then click the program that you want to use, and then click Open.
* Click Look for the appropriate program on the Web to browse the Internet for the program that you want to use.

# Click to select the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file check box if it is not selected.
# Click OK.

[quote name='Maklershed']Computer people: You know how when you put a dvd/cd in the disc drive and a window pops up asking you what you want to do with it or what program you want to open it? Well the other day when I put a cd in I might have accidentally selected to automatically rip all cds with Zune software. How do I reset this option? Also, this is something with the pc itself as I can't change this option within the Zune program. That option exists but its currently not selected.[/QUOTE]

Grab baseball bat.

Smash computer with baseball bat.

Smash self in head with bat for having Zune software associated with anything but your Zune device.

Grab blanket.

Completely unplug computer tower.

Wrap computer tower in blanket.

Hide wrapped computer tower in the rafters of garage.

This tattoo is pretty cool - wish I came up with it.

brenttat.jpg

Old, old Peanuts was strange... Snoopy looked ballin' when he yawned, back then.

[quote name='lordwow']# Open Windows Explorer by right-clicking the Start button, and then click Explore.
# Click a folder that contains a file of the type that you want Windows to open in a program that you select.
# Right-click the file and, depending on the programs installed on your computer, complete one of the following steps:

* Click Open With to choose the program that you want.
* Point to Open With, and then click Choose Program to choose the program that you want.

# The Open With dialog box is displayed. Use one of the following methods to select the program that you want to use for this file type:

* In the Programs list, click the program that you want to use.
* Click Browse, locate and then click the program that you want to use, and then click Open.
* Click Look for the appropriate program on the Web to browse the Internet for the program that you want to use.

# Click to select the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file check box if it is not selected.
# Click OK.[/QUOTE]

I'll check this out. Thanks.

[quote name='st0neface']What version of Windows do you have?

In 7, all you have to do is type autoplay into the search bar after you hit start.[/QUOTE]

I have Vista Home Premium

[quote name='manthing']
Smash self in head with bat for having Zune software associated with anything but your Zune device.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it. This piece of shit skips the first track every time when it rips and then when I try to edit the album info after the fact it says it can't save try again later. Plus, it says all of my music, except the stuff I bought directly from the Zune marketplace is non legit and won't display it on my zune card. If it wasn't for the fact that my Zune now recognizes avi files for video I'd switch to an iPod. (those aren't compatible with avi yet right?)

But the only person who would, or could, truly appreciate a 3-D tattoo is that one Biff Tannen crony.

Funny you should mention that .. my buddy and I were just talking about that dude on Friday and trying to determine if that really was a fad at one point.

[quote name='Brak']Grab blanket.

Completely unplug computer tower.

Wrap computer tower in blanket.

Hide wrapped computer tower in the rafters of garage.[/QUOTE]

You forgot to add:

Wheel down the hall to the warmth of mommy's bosom.

Shhh...

He's like Beetle Juice, remember?

-

I tried Rolling Rock for the first time, the other day. I'm not a beer man, but I thought it was pretty good!

[quote name='Brak']Shhh...

He's like Beetle Juice, remember?
[/QUOTE]

:ziplip:

Local news channel let Jesse Ventura riff for a half hour.

Dude is insanely hilarious.

I hope the interview ends up online.

I dig you.

oh and fuck you linkinprime. I asked you for one goddamn favor. jesus

EDIT:
maklerbeard:
Foobar for playing your music, Exact Audio Copy for ripping. Once you get set up you will never go back to that shitty, bloated zune software.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What? How did I get involved in some funky DarthPuma drugged up conversation?[/QUOTE]

I'm sober now you twat. You should have stopped those GGT shenanigans!
ಠ_ಠ

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm sober now you twat. You should have stopped those GGT shenanigans!
ಠ_ಠ[/QUOTE]

You mean you aren't wasted? Man, you used to be so cool.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You mean you aren't wasted? Man, you used to be so cool.[/QUOTE]

I don't get wasted very often, sir. That would be awful for my developing body. Blazed would be the word you are reefering to.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Uh...care to refresh my memory on what you're referring to DarthPuma?[/QUOTE]

Go look at the GGT you ass!

Looking for forward to The Discovery Channel's new mini-series, Life. Also looking forward to UFC on Versus. Also looking forward to b-b-q-ing and margaritas. Todays gonna be a good day.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I started a month ago yesterday. Do you want a picture of the bubbler I've been using or the pack of Zig Zags in my desk?[/QUOTE]

I'm a cop, bitch.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I started a month ago yesterday. Do you want a picture of the bubbler I've been using or the pack of Zig Zags in my desk?[/QUOTE]

24w6fth_th.gif

You're not going to corrupt your girlfriend, are you, DarthPumer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back