The F*** Yea OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']I started a month ago yesterday. Do you want a picture of the bubbler I've been using or the pack of Zig Zags in my desk?[/QUOTE]

Oh, I believe you smoke. I also believe you look like a fuckass for making smug comments about not smoking, then posting like you're Oklahoma's version of Cheech Marin a week later.

Actually, that TREY 4 LI4E skid coardboard absorbs sound, so he's got it all covered.

What is that obelisk object under THE TREY BROTHERHOOD, anyway?

Winnie Cooper got knocked up?

darth_vader_nooo.jpeg

[quote name='zewone']Looking for forward to The Discovery Channel's new mini-series, Life. Also looking forward to UFC on Versus. Also looking forward to b-b-q-ing and margaritas. Todays gonna be a good day.[/QUOTE]
I'm hoping to find the BBC version, i'm not listening to Oprah for...however long the show is.

Hey, linkinprime, let me borrow your transfer cable for a minute. :0 ]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']should i send Mak a booger[/QUOTE]

Yes! He deserves a good ole, happy booger. Are you sick? Send him a green one.

-----------

Or anybody... Anybody have a 360 transfer cable I can borrow?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Hey, linkinprime, let me borrow your transfer cable for a minute. :0 ][/QUOTE]

Yeesh...I have no idea where it's at right now. Let me see if I can dig it out.

Why do I suck so bad at betting?

~~~

Also, can someone tell whom ever it is that controls my fate that I need to get a job and get the fuck out of this place.

Thanks.

I reckon a trans-continental killing spree after pulling off a large bank heist could be arranged. Though slipping back in to obscurity with the loot would be harder. It would definitely be satisfying though.

I wonder which would be better, going to Canada or Mexico or the mountains.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm going to kill you first and take the money, you know.[/QUOTE]
If you kill him, I'm telling this guy.

anonymoustip.jpg

---------

Thanks, Manthing.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']What's a good free program that extracts RAR files?[/QUOTE]

WinRAR. It may say that it's a trial you download on their site but I've never had the trial expire on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back