The Fandango Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The three-way ladder match at Threemendous was unreal if you miss the old Hardys/E&C stuff.

Steen Wolf is the PWG Generico/Steen ladder match with a surprise at the end, also has the Young Bucks and Future Shock in a pretty solid stiff war.

The DDT tag tournament set is FANTASTIC. If there's one thing PWG does really well, it's tag team wrestling.

For a good intro to the company, go with anything BOLA, DDT, or the anthology (Sells Out) sets. I think the first may be out of print, but you might get lucky on Amazon.
It's funny that you mention Steen Wolf. I just posted this to my Tumblr. Possible spoilers regarding the surprise in Steen-Generico even though it happened in 2011.

http://chasebygif.tumblr.com/post/54730035003/has-there-been-a-bigger-pop-in-wrasslin-in-the

I still don't quite understand the purpose of Tumblr but people seem to love their wrasslin GIFs.

Looking over the PWG DVDs on the ROH website, you can't go wrong with any of the four. With 40% off, I'd probably buy all of them, to be honest. If you get the BOLA 2012 sets, I recommend buying Mystery Vortex to complete the experience.

Mattel announced their San Diego Comic Con signings - anyone else here going?

Thursday - Miz TV w/ Ziggler
Friday - Mysterio, Foley, Daniel Bryan
Saturday - Ryback & Sheamus

There have been Briscoes sightings at live WWE events. According to rumors, they haven't signed a contract but you never know how this will play out. I have a feeling they would get over huge in the WWE. Maybe even with the Wyatt family.

Jay Briscoe can work the mic and I think the brothers would be a huge draw for the old WCW southern crowd.

In other news:

iC3JVcotK4Uxu.gif

iLeBQYku9p8bE.gif

iwq7ZeA3zqDhb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking we should consider a "Where the hell is Myke?" wrestling thread.

Last active June 2nd 2013....It's been awhile.

He's been a regular in these threads for so long it feels weird without him. I'm sure he's ok in real life (I hope) maybe he found some cooler people to hang out with? :whistle2:#

Rob Van Dam (as part of the Comics & Pro Wrestling panel) and Edge (as part of SyFy's Haven panel) have also been added to Comic-Con in San Diego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back