The Fiscal Cliff

ya, that was kind of a pathetic response. If paying more is that big of a deal for you, and you have the time and extra money to do it just do it and stop talking about wanting to do it. It is almost as annoying as buffet rambling on and on about wanting to pay more taxes but the government isn't giving him a higher rate so he just keeps paying the same rate rather than paying more toward a cause he seems to believe in.

"I want to go down to the soup kitchen to help feed the homeless, but it's just sooo cold outside and I'd have to wait for my car to warm up."

[quote name='Javery']Whatever. How many people in this thread purposely don't take deductions that they otherwise could have (not against the rules) [/QUOTE]

I'm going to answer : Everyone that isnt rich???

Is it really hard to believe? See this is what I'm talking about when I say the rich dont even file taxes the same way the rest of us do. They'll deduct everything they can in the hopes that they'll fall into a different bracket. Whereas us normal people cant do that. We dont want too many deductions because then it'll look like we earned less money when we apply for home loans or car loans.

wait what? I'm by no means rich (I'm not poor, I'd consider myself solidly in the middle class) but when I file my families taxes I take every deduction that is humanly possible. I wouldn't for one second consider implications for a home or auto loan when I file taxes.

You're a weirdo? ( Just the fact that you wrote "wait what?" like it was news to you..I dont know how else to respond to that) :p
Dont get me wrong , I'd love to do that. But it isnt going to help me in the long run , it'll only hinder me.

I've seen plenty of ads for tax preparation services that promise to get you the biggest refund.

I've never seen an ad that promises to make sure your tax filings don't interfere with your ability to get a home or auto loan.

[quote name='perdition(troy']If paying more is that big of a deal for you, and you have the time and extra money to do it just do it and stop talking about wanting to do it. It is almost as annoying as buffet rambling on and on about wanting to pay more taxes but the government isn't giving him a higher rate so he just keeps paying the same rate rather than paying more toward a cause he seems to believe in.[/QUOTE]

Asking people to do the right thing doesn't cut it.

Say one man does pay extra based on what he thinks he should. Heck, say it's Warren Buffet. It still isn't going to mean a hill of beans until every American gets on board with the new plan and starts paying their fair share.

We don't need your hippie-tastic nice ideas, we need policy with teeth.

Paying taxes is not a moral obligation, there is no "do the right thing" when it comes to taxes.

And if you want fair share institute a consumption based tax system.

[quote name='UncleBob']I've seen plenty of ads for tax preparation services that promise to get you the biggest refund.

I've never seen an ad that promises to make sure your tax filings don't interfere with your ability to get a home or auto loan.[/QUOTE]

So H&R Block doesn't have your best interest(or the Governments best interest for that matter) at heart?
Must be why they let people file ridiculous tax claims and sit back and say "Its the IRS's problem"
So strange.....

Edit: You know their whole money making model is based off of your refund right?
Never stopped and thought why there was a Tax Preparer in Wal Mart around Christmas? (Refund anticipation loans)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='camoor']It still isn't going to mean a hill of beans until every American gets on board with the new plan and starts paying their fair share.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='UncleBob']Let's say we let all "Bush Tax Cuts" expire and maintain the estate tax. How much more money is that projected to bring into the Federal Government?[/QUOTE]

----------

[quote name='EdRyder']So H&R Block doesn't have your best interest(or the Governments best interest for that matter) at heart?
Must be why they let people file ridiculous tax claims and sit back and say "Its the IRS's problem"
So strange.....

Edit: You know their whole money making model is based off of your refund right?
Never stopped and thought why there was a Tax Preparer in Wal Mart around Christmas? (Refund anticipation loans)[/QUOTE]

Never stopped to wonder because I already knew. Which is why I never use such a service.

The point about the advertising is that these tax prep services are advertising to what people want - bigger refunds. Period.

[quote name='UncleBob']
what people want - bigger refunds. Period.[/QUOTE]

Bigger legally viable refunds. Don't say it like H&R Block is pulling a Homer Simpson on April 15th at 11:59 PM, tricking people into thinking they can get a bigger refund by lies or other nefarious means.

Well, the conversation was talking about folks taking every deduction they have available to them. I don't think anyone was really discussing the general population avoiding taxes by illegal means.

H&R and the like advertise getting you the biggest tax refund by using every loophole, deduction and credit that they can. They don't advertise "Hey, we'll file your taxes in such a way that if you decide to get a home or auto loan in the next five years, it won't look bad." That's because "BIGGEST REFUND" draws customers in because that's what customers want.

The next time i see some of you say "I'm not a republican, I'm a ----!" I'm going to refer back to this thread.

Are people really talking about individual, voluntary giving to the government as a means of solving the debt crisis?

*sigh*

And here I thought we were grown ups. speedracer does what only he can do, distill down political maneuvering to its base so that it makes sense for everyone. And everything that follows is "herp derp well if you want to pay more go right ahead" horseshit.

speedracer, I love your posts, but I don't know why you bother.

[quote name='perdition(troy']Paying taxes is not a moral obligation, there is no "do the right thing" when it comes to taxes.

And if you want fair share institute a consumption based tax system.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, if you want to take morality out of the equation then let's go with something that works.

We know that tax cuts for the rich don't work - we have over a decade with that failed policy and America is in a recession caused by the same rich pricks that were supposed to be creating American jobs.

Paying off the debt is a long way away but let's try and turn this deficit situation around by instituting an honest progressive tax that treats investments like income.

Myke, we aren't, and your lack of reading comprehension of the past few pages surprises me. The debt crisis will never be solved, regardless of tax rates or voluntary giving. Without massive cuts to the military and entitlements we will never come close to balancing a budget, and we all know neither of those two entities will ever be touched.

[quote name='mykevermin']Are people really talking about individual, voluntary giving to the government as a means of solving the debt crisis?

*sigh*

And here I thought we were grown ups. speedracer does what only he can do, distill down political maneuvering to its base so that it makes sense for everyone. And everything that follows is "herp derp well if you want to pay more go right ahead" horseshit.

speedracer, I love your posts, but I don't know why you bother.[/QUOTE]

FWIW I always learn something from Speedracer's posts, problem is it doesn't add much to the convo to say "that was interesting"

We know that tax cuts for the rich don't work - we have over a decade with that failed policy and America is in a recession caused by the same rich pricks that were supposed to be creating American jobs. Paying off the debt is a long way away but let's try and turn this deficit situation around by instituting an honest progressive tax that treats investments like income.
I wouldn't say that. I would say that this recession is the result of a lack of regulation in giving loans for new home owners and the fact that America is an economy that thrives when we are in a war, and then stumbles when we are wrapping the fight up. The rich have been getting richer forever, until someone in their family inevitably blows through the family fortune.

[quote name='UncleBob']...

Never stopped to wonder because I already knew. Which is why I never use such a service.

The point about the advertising is that these tax prep services are advertising to what people want - bigger refunds. Period.[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm sorry , I assumed you wanted me to respond to your post with actual content.

I've seen ads that suggest chillin poolside with my hommies is gonna be a much better time with a Big Mac in my hand.
Never saw any ads that claimed that crap was delicious.

Maybe the point was actually thats what they want , not what people want

[quote name='perdition(troy']I wouldn't say that. I would say that this recession is the result of a lack of regulation in giving loans for new home owners and the fact that America is an economy that thrives when we are in a war, and then stumbles when we are wrapping the fight up. The rich have been getting richer forever, until someone in their family inevitably blows through the family fortune.[/QUOTE]

Greenspan's theory was that if he starved the govt by cutting off tax revenue then govt would have to straighten up and fly right when it came to spending. That and taking the leash off biz and letting them run wild would be good for America. :dunce:

So yeah there are alot of moving pieces in that giant fail machine but the way I see it the rich have been on the bender to end all benders and we all have to clean up the toxic waste dump they left in their wake. If we made a few common sense moves like treating investments like normal income, giving the SEC more clout, and shutting the revolving door, we could start to do away with the financial chicanery that vulture capitalist assholes like Romney use to fill their pockets while they gut American businesses not to mention scandals like Enron, Madoff, and the subprime lending fiasco.

These days there is just too much money in acting like an asshole. If you use a progressive tax rate and make a few sensible reforms we'll all be better off.

[quote name='perdition(troy']Really EdRyder? You think that the majority of people want smaller tax returns and less money in their pockets?[/QUOTE]

Most people want the rich to be taxed more.
Obama won.

Agreed that investments need to be treated like normal income. Sadly cutting tax revenue did not stop slow down our nation's spending. It seems that nothing ever will, no one has the desire to tighten up their budgets.

I agree that something needs to be done, we just have different views on what. I'm bothered by the fact that corporation's like GE can pay $0 in taxes, and then their CEO is buddy buddy with my President. I'm not upset by someone who started a company and ran it successfully and profits immensely from this. The housing market needs to be more regulated, banks should be more regulated, and we need to cut the military budget.

[quote name='perdition(troy']Really EdRyder? You think that the majority of people want smaller tax returns and less money in their pockets?[/QUOTE]

No. I think that people want the benefit of the best deduction methods that give them the lowest bill. I think the majority believe its free money. I think most people wouldn't even bother if they weren't going to get a refund. Lets not get into a whole thing about who looks forward to paying their taxes and is filled with a sense of patriotism every year...

Are you suggesting its NOT in my best interest to have the minimum number of withholdings?
Wouldn't that just be the standard deduction method , as opposed to an alternative itemized deduction? (sorta what you implied that you do)
My original point was simply that we(normal people who arent rich) dont file taxes in the same manner..(More deductions / Annualized income installments vs all in "burden" method)

[quote name='perdition(troy']Really camoor? Obama wanted to tax
the 1%
more, not the majority of tax payers
considering americans don't pay anything
.[/QUOTE]

During his campaign Obama was very open about his tax plan for folks making over 250K. I don't see how anyone could have missed that.

[quote name='mykevermin']Are people really talking about individual, voluntary giving to the government as a means of solving the debt crisis?[/quote]

Not a single person in this thread said anything of the sort. But you're far too dishonest to ever admit that.

Voluntarily giving to the government was suggested as a option to those lamenting the fact that they feel they should be giving more to the government. The option is there. The fact that they choose not to do it just shows that they really have little interest in giving more money to the government.

[quote name='camoor'][youtube video][/QUOTE]

Why is it that, twice now, folks have refused to answer the question about how much the purposed tax increases are projected to bring into the government? It's as if they already know...

[quote name='perdition(troy']ya, that was kind of a pathetic response. If paying more is that big of a deal for you, and you have the time and extra money to do it just do it and stop talking about wanting to do it. [/QUOTE]

The bold is the issue. I don't have the time to bother with figuring out that to pay extra taxes, just like I don't have time tracking business expenses and other crap to itemize and deduct things to pay less taxes. Hell, the whole reason I shop so much online is I just have trouble finding time to get to the store when you factor in hassling through traffic etc. So it's counter-intuitive to not automatically tax online purchases as people who are busy and shopping online are seldom going to take time to track it and pay it on their own. Not to mention that few would want to pay taxes they aren't going to get in trouble for not paying. So automating it is the only way to raise any significant amount of revenue.

But I just don't give a crap about finances, be it paying more taxes or paying less. I just do the bare minimum with filing my return (send my w2 etc. to my mother who has a business doing tax returns and bookkeeping). If I was every wealthy I'd be one of those people who hires an accountant and never has any idea how much money I have, how it's invested etc. as I just don't care.

With working long hours and being busy in the free time I have I'm not going to put in extra effort to pay online tax, waste time volunteering etc. as I'm not that caring a person. I support higher taxes and a bigger social safety net as I know people need help but I don't have the time, interest or compassion to do anything more than vote for politicians who support higher taxes and more social programming so that the government can take care of that shit for me.

And lastly, it's the scale of the thing that's the real issue. It does no good for me to just give say 5% more of my income to the government. That isn't going to make shit difference in anything. If tax rates jump and EVERYONE in my bracket is giving 5% more (along with all other brackets jumping up after the lowest few) that is a big revenue jump. Otherwise, I can do more good just donating that 5% to a local charity as that will help more people than giving $3k or whatever more to the feds. I'm advocating for increased taxes across the board, not saying I just simply want to donate more to the government. I'm saying I'm willing to pay more for the greater good as long as everyone else is too as that's what it takes to get social services, education, infrastructure not sucking ass compared to a lot of other countries. Not a few people like me donating a few K a year to the feds.

Don't have time? That's a joke - just another excuse as to why you sit there and say you'd be willing to pay more to the government without actually doing it.

I donated a little extra some time ago. Took less than three minutes to send a check through my online banking. It took you longer to type up that post than it would to cut the government a $3k check.

Nothing more than excuses.

As per your second issue - scale... I'm still waiting for someone who's willing to discuss the amount of revenue the purposed tax increased are projected to bring into the government's wallet.

1. Time limit was in reference to tracking and accurately paying online sales tax on a few hundred purchases every year.

2. Donation to government I said I wouldn't do as $3K or whatever does a lot more good to a local charity than the government. Can't fix our crappy education system, worthless infrastructure and everything else that sucks about 'merica with voluntary donations as not enough people would ever partake. Got to increase income and other taxes to make a difference.

3. I posted in this thread (or maybe another one the other day) with links that showed CBO estimates that letting Bush tax cuts expire on $250k and up would generate about $1 trillion in additional revenue over the next decade, and letting them all expire would bring in around $3.9 trillion.

Obviously those numbers go up even more if we do things like tax capital gains as income, cap mortgage interest deductions etc.

Doing all that stuff could go a long way towards improving infrastructure, education etc. without adding to the debt and perhaps even paying it down some.

[quote name='dmaul1114']1. Time limit was in reference to tracking and accurately paying online sales tax on a few hundred purchases every year.[/quote]

Something tells me that you would spend a lot less time figuring your online taxes than some folks have to spend doing their yearly income tax. But, in your world, I guess it's just okay for them to say "screw this, it takes too long."

2. Donation to government I said I wouldn't do as $3K or whatever does a lot more good to a local charity than the government. Can't fix our crappy education system, worthless infrastructure and everything else that sucks about 'merica with voluntary donations as not enough people would ever partake. Got to increase income and other taxes to make a difference.

I was waiting to see if any of our "charity lolz" folks would chime in. I see none of them did.

But in regards to scale...

3. I posted in this thread (or maybe another one the other day) with links that showed CBO estimates that letting Bush tax cuts expire on $250k and up would generate about $1 trillion in additional revenue over the next decade, and letting them all expire would bring in around $3.9 trillion.

A whole $3.9 Trillion? Over ten years?
Well, that sure sounds like a lot of money - but let's put it into perspective. You know, compare the scale of it.

So... $390 Billion/year (average, of course).

Let's assume that the 2012 budget is in line with what we'll be doing in 2013 (and beyond). Let's pretend that we won't end up spending more (like we always do). Congrats - you just paid for less than 1/3 of the yearly deficit. Now, instead of growing the deficit by $1.3 Trillion every year, you'll just grow it by $1 Trillion.

We're currently nearly $16 Trillion in debt. Let's pretend that we actually manage to cut spending so that half this new-found free money can go towards paying down the debt. We'd have to cut over $1 Trillion out of the budget. Every year (again, sticking with the now-frozen 2012 budget numbers) - roughly 26% of the yearly budget. Basically, you'd cut $4 spending for every additional $1 you raised in taxes. I remember some folks burning the ears off the devil when we discussed a $1:$1 program.

Oh, and with half going towards paying off the debt (and not growing it even one dollar more... we could them pay off the debt in 82 years. Of course, that's assuming we budgeted for 100% of the interest payments as part of the regular budget as well.

...and, for giggles (and this isn't a jab at Obama himself... I doubt it'd be any better under McCain) - $1.3 Trillion in ten years. Obama's first three years grew the debt $4.7 Trillion. Bush, $4.9 Trillion in eight years.

Yeah, your $3k wouldn't mean squat. But these purposed tax rates - without deep and meaningful cuts in spending - don't amount to squat either.

It's threads like this that make me wish we really had a what-if machine. Because I'd truly love to see how some ideas would play out, but not enough to try some of them.

On the plus side, you don't need a "What-If machine" to see what roughly 12 years and $10 Trillion worth of deficit spending gets you.

[quote name='perdition(troy']I'm not upset by someone who started a company and ran it successfully and profits immensely from this.[/QUOTE]

I'm not either. Is anyone on this board upset by this? Anyone? Bueller?

We're all capitalists, stop trying to pretend otherwise.

[quote name='Clak']It's threads like this that make me wish we really had a what-if machine. Because I'd truly love to see how some ideas would play out, but not enough to try some of them.[/QUOTE]

We lived through Greenspan and Reagonomics, we have had higher taxes on rich people before. It is not like this is uncharted territory.

Good. Sounds like the administration will play hardball on the tax hike for $250k+.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/02/geithner-no-deal-without-rates-going-up/?hpt=hp_t2

In an interview with CNN’s Candy Crowley on "State of the Union," Geithner insisted that any compromise on the plan he presented to congressional Republicans on Thursday, which includes $1.6 trillion dollars in tax revenue, cuts to Medicare, and another $50 billion in stimulus spending, must contain an expiration of the Bush tax cuts for income over $250,000.

“There's not going to be an agreement without rates going up,” Geithner said in the interview, which aired Sunday. “If they are going to force higher rates on virtually all Americans because they're unwilling to let tax rates go up on 2 percent of Americans, then, I mean that's the choice they're going to have to make.

[quote name='Msut77']We lived through Greenspan and Reagonomics, we have had higher taxes on rich people before. It is not like this is uncharted territory.[/QUOTE]
I meant some of the more extreme ideas that some seem to put forth.

[quote name='UncleBob']I'm still waiting for someone who's willing to discuss the amount of revenue the purposed tax increased are projected to bring into the government's wallet.[/QUOTE]

"lolz".

I see that no one actually wants to discuss this. Instead, let's pretend that taxation is the way to salvation. Talk about heads in the sand...

[quote name='mykevermin']$1.6T over the next decade. What about it?[/QUOTE]

Compare that to the amount of the debt over the past decade. Or projected debt over the next decade. It's a piddly amount with no real meaning.

You were the one who spoke up against the idea of individuals donating more money to the government because it wouldn't be enough. How is this purposed solution any different?

That pain in the back of your head? It's called cognitive dissonance.

[quote name='UncleBob']Compare that to the amount of the debt over the past decade. Or projected debt over the next decade. It's a piddly amount with no real meaning.

You were the one who spoke up against the idea of individuals donating more money to the government because it wouldn't be enough. How is this purposed solution any different?[/QUOTE]

So these tax increases are not enough. In your opinion.

Humor me, then. Using your opinion that this is a "piddly amount," please identify your metric for a "non-piddly-amount," and recommend how we get there.

I do not agree that this is a "piddly amount," so I can't answer your question for you. Someone who can better identify with that perspective - i.e., *you* - is in a better spot to offer an alternative suggestion.

I would like to see a combination of tax increases and spending cuts that results in a balanced budget with zero deficit spending. A surplus to go towards the debt - or even some amount built into the budget designed with the purpose of paying off the debt - would be a great bonus as well.

Seriously - the amount you're purposing over ten years is about equal to the amount of deficit spending we're doing in a single year. How anyone with a basic understanding of math can think that's acceptable is beyond me.

[quote name='UncleBob']I would like to see a combination of tax increases and spending cuts that results in a balanced budget with zero deficit spending.[/QUOTE]

What kind of tax increases and spending cuts would you like to see?

I want to see you commit to something substantive - saying what you have above, with the level of detail you have above, is akin to fence-sitting. You want a balanced budget. Great. How are you going to get it there?

Here's something to play around with: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/11/13/weekinreview/deficits-graphic.html

Also, since you seem to think $1.6T is a "piddling amount," can you provide a number that you'd *like* to see raised by tax increases? In other words, what do you think the aggregate debt growth will be over the next decade, and where do you get that aggregate estimate from?

[quote name='mykevermin']What kind of tax increases and spending cuts would you like to see?[/quote]

Huge cuts in military/defense spending. Massive cuts/eliminations in farm and energy subsidies. A simplification of the tax code that includes the elimination of credits and deductions. Elimination of several Federal programs and turning over control of those to the states (DoE, for example).

I want to see you commit to something substantive

Yeah, And I'm still waiting for you to tell me how it's different to flaunt tax increases that amount to about $160 Billion/Year vs. telling folks who want to give the government more money that they can. Both amounts are so miniscule when compared to the scale of the yearly deficit and the overall debt that neither should seriously be considered a solution to the debt problem.

Also, since you seem to think $1.6T is a "piddling amount," can you provide a number that you'd *like* to see raised by tax increases?

The amount raised by tax increases should be enough to cover the projected yearly deficit. A huge amount? Right now, yes. But if Washington can't stomach the results of raising taxes that much, then they need to start cutting spending now. It's that simple.

So, Myke - do tell. Do you believe that we can continue deficit spending infinitely? Or what is the exact amount at which you believe the debt will grow too large and how did you reach that number? What are the exact tax increases and spending cuts that you would purpose to curtain reaching that number and what are the exact dates in which you'd like to see these go into effect? If you don't believe that deficit spending is an issue, how much do you feel our government should spend in excess of revenues each year and how did you reach that exact number? Additionally, if deficit spending isn't an issue, do tell why we need to bother collecting taxes at all - why not continue deficit spending unchained?

[quote name='UncleBob']Huge cuts in military/defense spending. Massive cuts/eliminations in farm and energy subsidies. A simplification of the tax code that includes the elimination of credits and deductions. Elimination of several Federal programs and turning over control of those to the states (DoE, for example).[/quote]

wank wank. "huge." "massive." if this is what you think passes for realistic, adult conversation about deficits and how to tackle it, you're mistaken.

Yeah, And I'm still waiting for you to tell me how it's different to flaunt tax increases that amount to about $160 Billion/Year vs. telling folks who want to give the government more money that they can. Both amounts are so miniscule when compared to the scale of the yearly deficit and the overall debt that neither should seriously be considered a solution to the debt problem.

The CBO projected deficit for FY2013 is $650B, a full $500B less than FY2012. That $160B, the "piddly amount," will reduce the size of the deficit, if it meets expectations, by around 25% in the first year alone. If the deficit continues to decline year over year like that, the revenue gains from the tax increases will lead to a balanced budget. As more people get jobs, revenues will increase and expenditures (like EBT) will decrease. Let's not act a fool and pretend the deficit will always be the same in size.

The amount raised by tax increases should be enough to cover the projected yearly deficit. A huge amount? Right now, yes. But if Washington can't stomach the results of raising taxes that much, then they need to start cutting spending now. It's that simple.

It's that simple if you think simply. The fiscal cliff - the "austerity bomb," in more accurate terms - is tax hikes and spending cuts. It's precisely what you are asking for as a remedy to the deficit. Why do you think that economists and politicians are so afraid of the "fiscal cliff"? Seeing as how you're pointing to what it will do and saying that's exactly what you want to see in terms of deficit-ending policy, help me understand what you're seeing and projecting that, evidently, is causing fear and worry about our economic stability in nearly everyone else.

So, Myke - do tell. Do you believe that we can continue deficit spending infinitely? Or what is the exact amount at which you believe the debt will grow too large and how did you reach that number? What are the exact tax increases and spending cuts that you would purpose to curtain reaching that number and what are the exact dates in which you'd like to see these go into effect? If you don't believe that deficit spending is an issue, how much do you feel our government should spend in excess of revenues each year and how did you reach that exact number? Additionally, if deficit spending isn't an issue, do tell why we need to bother collecting taxes at all - why not continue deficit spending unchained?

1) I don't think about the debt in terms of a raw number. The actual number is not an important measure.
2) Our debt is still being bought up. When its value tanks, when there's no confidence in the dollar in global markets, when trading and purchase of US debt falls apart - that's what matters. The size of the debt? Only a fool masquerading as a Person Who Is Very Serious About The Deficit™ thinks in such simplistic terms.
3) The US did pay its debts off once. http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2011...he-entire-national-debt-and-why-it-didnt-last

(side note: pay particular attention to what happened when Jackson briefly shifted to a precious metals standard for gov't land transactions, right wing nutters)

Paying down the debt is valuable, paying down the debt is important. Financial/economic stability of growth in the US is important as well. Making the latter a priority will assist in achieving the former. Paying down the debt with no regard to the impacts of austerity measures on the economy is utterly foolhardy, and anyone paying attention to Europe right now sees mounds of empirical evidence to support that.

One final question - one "serious spending cut" proposal from the right wing is to raise the medicare eligibility age from 65 to 67. Do you support this idea to cut the deficit in this way? Can you think of any ill effects (financially) of this suggestion?

[quote name='mykevermin']wank wank. "huge." "massive." if this is what you think passes for realistic, adult conversation about deficits and how to tackle it, you're mistaken.[/quote]

You start off your reply with "wank wank", then try to lecture me on "realistic, adult conversation"?

Try again, Myke.

So you have nothing. You can't answer a few simple questions, instead hiding behind some phony sense of being thin skinned.

If you're so emotionally traumatized by me responding to juvenile intellect with juvenile phrasing, take a hike and go troll somewhere else. Find another website where you can pretend to have a legitimate interest in a conversation, and then proceed to do anything and everything *but* have that conversation.

You have nothing. We already knew that about you.

bread's done
Back