The Fist Pumpin' Jersey SHORE thread of JWOWW is so FILTHY. (SSN2)

Brad, I am glad you've joined me, Rob, and 7th on this board. But this is not going to endear you to the masses, LOL.

I have never seen Jersey Shore, but I now know 3 people's names from the show instead of 2, thanks to this post.

I've heard about it, but I think watching it would make me dumber and kill more brain cells than an entire weekend of binge drinking.

It's on mTV, right?

Fun Fact - Snooki showed up at a bar in town unannounced and then a few days later her agent mailed them a bill for 5000 dollars for the appearance.

[quote name='diddy310']Fun Fact - Snooki showed up at a bar in town unannounced and then a few days later her agent mailed them a bill for 5000 dollars for the appearance.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Did the bar tear it up and throw it out?

TMZ has a rumor that The Situation is in negotiations to be on the next Dancing with the Stars. If true, I would definitely watch despite never having watched an episode of Jersey Shore.

jwoww-photo.jpg

SO FILTHY...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jwoww is bangin'.

Oh and before I forget, landmines and grenades are the best terms ever used to describe females.

I agree with the smart man above oh and after last nights episode a new favorite term appeared, a "Double Bagger"
adj. Is used in situations when a female is so ugly you can't just use one bag to cover her head you need a second secure bag over your head so if her bag falls off after a rough night of sex you'll be safe and secure.

its a funny show as much as i hate what theyre all about the show is entertaining and unlike alot of reality tv some of the have real personalities. and damn jwows tits are awesome she needs to pose for playboy or something already i have to know how they look.

i know mtv brought that chick who left the first season for drama but seeing her there makes me feel uncomfortable for her.

[quote name='SEH']Oh and before I forget, landmines and grenades are the best terms ever used to describe females.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how good a term landmine is really. Landmines are a type of trap, and if you're using that to describe a person, well...

[quote name='JStryke']I don't know how good a term landmine is really. Landmines are a type of trap, and if you're using that to describe a person, well...[/QUOTE]

Landmines are thin, yet they can cause an ugly mess. Therefore, a thin ugly chick is a landmine. It's genius.

Supposely there is another clone show in the works but with Asian people. Its called K-town or something like that (I guess its Koreans)

[quote name='Xevious']Supposely there is another clone show in the works but with Asian people. Its called K-town or something like that (I guess its Koreans)[/QUOTE]

that will be awesome

Snooki got arrested today disorderly conduct. Article is on TMZ

5.3 million watched last night which is a 300 percent increase over the first season.

bread's done
Back