The Flea Market Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No finds this week. But two weeks ago I scored an NES with Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, Gyruss, The Immortal, Milon's Secret Castle, one controller and all of the cables for $30. And everything works. Not too bad I don't think.

My flea market has a dedicated gaming booth, but the owner is such a douche that I can't stand going in there. And he's way overpriced.

It's getting warmer out, so I imagine I'll see more vendors at my flea markets in the coming weeks. I'll report back with my findings!

Picked up around 40 (relatively) rare PC games at the flea market on Sunday. Notables:

- Real Myst
- Tron 2.0
- Alice
- Mechwarrior 4 Inner Sphere Mech Pak

There was others, but I'm completely drawing a blank right now. All the games were mint, but the vast majority are case and manual only (no boxes :cry:). I paid $180 for all 40-something games.

I also found sealed copies of the NES games, Zelda II and Tetris (Nintendo's version) for $25 each. Both games were legit H-seam seals and still had prie tags from a store called "Brendle's" on them.

[quote name='Doomstink']Picked up around 40 (relatively) rare PC games at the flea market on Sunday. Notables:

- Real Myst
- Tron 2.0
- Alice
- Mechwarrior 4 Inner Sphere Mech Pak

There was others, but I'm completely drawing a blank right now. All the games were mint, but the vast majority are case and manual only (no boxes :cry:). I paid $180 for all 40-something games.

I also found sealed copies of the NES games, Zelda II and Tetris (Nintendo's version) for $25 each. Both games were legit H-seam seals and still had prie tags from a store called "Brendle's" on them.[/QUOTE]

If you are reselling, I would sell Alice soon. Although it won't be widely released, if you buy the new Alice through the EA store you get the original for free. I assume that the availability of the game will lower it's value as I haven't run across a lot of pc games that are worth something just from having the physical case.

[quote name='casperinian']If you are reselling, I would sell Alice soon. Although it won't be widely released, if you buy the new Alice through the EA store you get the original for free. I assume that the availability of the game will lower it's value as I haven't run across a lot of pc games that are worth something just from having the physical case.[/QUOTE]

Way ahead of you, it's already listed. ;) Luckilly prices haven't plummeted yet, so I still might get $40 - $50 out of it. I don't think the price will ever fall below $20, as demand will always exist for a physical copy (as evidenced by Vampire: Bloodlines).

Well for now it certainly helps that the only way to get the copy of Alice is from the EA store bundled with the new one so it won't be a flood but will be similar in price to buying it for 50 bucks on ebay. That's cool that there's some value in having the case. PC is the only gaming platform where it felt like it was more of a pain to have the case in the age of digital.

[quote name='kermit036']I had a negative flea market find today.[/QUOTE]

That is really bullshit. I would have definitely called the police. Anything ever come of this?

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Colored the part of the story where you were supposed to leave. ;) Unless you're asking for games that aren't already out on the table, the seller calling for a lifeline is almost always a harbinger of ill-fortune.[/QUOTE]

I did "color" the bit about when I left. I couldn't make it seem as if I went away with my head between my legs in front of my CAG bros. haha.

I did call the flea market today to complain. I got to talk to the person that runs the place. She was very understanding but said that it would not likely change anything. ( which I knew it wouldn't) But she said she would talk with the stand. I think this is the end of this story, unless if I decide to go back to the stand to personally tell them that I filed a complaint.

[quote name='kermit036']I did "color" the bit about when I left. I couldn't make it seem as if I went away with my head between my legs in front of my CAG bros. haha.

I did call the flea market today to complain. I got to talk to the person that runs the place. She was very understanding but said that it would not likely change anything. ( which I knew it wouldn't) But she said she would talk with the stand. I think this is the end of this story, unless if I decide to go back to the stand to personally tell them that I filed a complaint.[/QUOTE]

Wow, so she doesn't care about her reputation? I guess money talks.

I think the only way you would have been able to prove anything is to get the police there right away, there likely aren't any security cameras in the flea so there would be no way to prove what actually happened unless you were able to get a couple witnesses or employees of a frustrated nearby booth on your side.

Unfortunately the owner is likely not responsible for the actions of the sellers at the booths, they are free to sell anything they want at any price they want. If the owner has any sense of reputation and has had a few complaints about the stand she would boot them out of the flea. I am guessing that fleamarkets are also struggling with the economy and they need every booth they can to pay rent especially if its one that has been there for a while.

Where is the fleamarket located, what booth is it? You waited too long to do anything, if you had went straight to the office and reported what she had done you may have received more help. Of course if you are a teenager they most likely would not have taken you seriously unless you had a witness.

At my local fleamarket the only person making money is the fleamarket owner.

Only person making money here too is the owner, I doubt the people there sell anything at the prices they try to sell for, I mean you can get stuff oodles cheaper on Amazon (some of the stuff is even priced higher than retail) but I guess they appeal to the people who have no clue what Amazon is.

[quote name='kermit036']I did "color" the bit about when I left. I couldn't make it seem as if I went away with my head between my legs in front of my CAG bros. haha.

I did call the flea market today to complain. I got to talk to the person that runs the place. She was very understanding but said that it would not likely change anything. ( which I knew it wouldn't) But she said she would talk with the stand. I think this is the end of this story, unless if I decide to go back to the stand to personally tell them that I filed a complaint.[/QUOTE]

Your story made me pretty pissed off. If I were you, I'd file a criminal complaint with the local police department even now. According to your story, the woman (we'll assume she's much larger than you) cornered you so you couldn't leave (false/unlawful imprisonment) and her aggressive and belligerent tone and demeaner exhibited threats of physical violence which caused you to fear for your health and safety, thus you were all but forced/coerced via strong arm tactics to relinquish YOUR BOUGHT AND PAID FOR PROPERTY. That's certainly a form of robbery, right there.

The attempt to compensate you for the crime perpetrated against you is clear evidence that they were in the wrong and they know it. You could certainly pursue civil action against them (as well as the flea market operator), but if you have some time to kill I would absolutely consider filing a police report, also noting that while they attempted to compensate you with a free game you were all but forced into accepting it and you'd rather get your rightful property. That, and the fact that you attempted to pursue redress via contacting the flea market operations/management company and they indicated there was nothing they could do.

I found all sorts of awesome stuff last weekend and found a mint/gem Zelda:phantom Hourglass game for $10.

I ran into a vendor selling all NES games for $1 each (he didn't even know what he had), but I was bumbed because I spend my last $10 on the Zelda game, lol.

Oh well, this week is payday!

So I got a bunch of stuff today

Oblivion PS3 for $10 red box in good shape and complete

for $35 all of the following in various condition

NES
Super Mario Bros 2 (really dirty and label damage)
Legends of the Diamond (cart in bad shape, dirty)
Captain America and the Avengers (cart in dirty with minor wear, has rental sticker)
Yoshi(cart needs cleaning)
Ninja Gaiden II (light scuffs on cart otherwise fine)
Shadowgate (label and cart wear)
Tiny Toon Adventures (large tears in front label)
Wizards & Warriors (no noticable damage)
Monopoly (back label has a tear, front label is loose)
Bart vs the Space Mutants (written on, should be easy to remove)
Mike Tysons Punch Out (Labels have water damage, gamestop sticker)
Snake Rattle n Roll (label wear, store sticker)
Double Dragon (good shape just needs cleaning)
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt/Track Meet ( good shape needs cleaning)
1943 (good shape needs cleaning maybe label wear)
Tetris- Nintendo (minor label wear)

SNES
Dragons Lair- Good Shape
Total Carnage- Tear in top of lable, written on
Wheel of Fortune Deluxe Edition- Label wear
Madden 97- Label wear
Supser Scope 6- Label wear
Top Gear- Label Wear
Judge Dread- Label wear
Donkey Kong Country 2- bad label damage
Frogger- Label Wear
Family Fued- Label practically gone
Kawasaki Caribbean Challenge- 3rd party stickers
Troy Aikman football- dirty, but good shape
Seperation Anxiety- Label practically gone
Goof Troop- really minor label wear
Firepower 2000- needs cleaning, label scuffs, crack in back

Not the best stuff but I can probably get my money back and then some between pawning the stuff with tears and crap and selling some of the good stuff. And some stuff I want to keep anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up four NES games today at market.

Wizards and Warriors
Rygar
Friday the 13th
Werewolf The Last Warrior

All cart only for $10. I couldn't argue with that.

Diddy Kong Racing, Goldeneye 007 & Super Game Boy - 7
2 He-Man Figures (He-Man & Mer-Man, New) - 5

Games were 5 each offered 7 for the 3 I got. He-Man figures were 5 each offered 5 for both and the seller counter with 6 which I accepted but he didn't have any singles so he ended up taking 5. The other items in the picture where from 2 weeks ago at the flea market.

This really isn't flea market related but it was something I did Sunday after going to the flea market so I'll mention it anyways. I saw an auction for today (Sunday) mentioning an Atari. Ended up being a boxed 4 switch system including everything it came with new, a boxed or complete Star Raiders and a dozen loose commons with a small pile of manuals.

I would have left if I was going to be stuck waiting around more then a few minutes but it was up ready to be auctioned soon when I arrived. I didn't really want to pay more then 20 or a little more tops and stopped bidding at 20 it ended at 35 and next bid would have been 40 so if everyone was topped out and one more bid would have won it the total would have been 40 plus tax.

[quote name='karkyco']Your story made me pretty pissed off. If I were you, I'd file a criminal complaint with the local police department even now. According to your story, the woman (we'll assume she's much larger than you) cornered you so you couldn't leave (false/unlawful imprisonment) and her aggressive and belligerent tone and demeaner exhibited threats of physical violence which caused you to fear for your health and safety, thus you were all but forced/coerced via strong arm tactics to relinquish YOUR BOUGHT AND PAID FOR PROPERTY. That's certainly a form of robbery, right there.

The attempt to compensate you for the crime perpetrated against you is clear evidence that they were in the wrong and they know it. You could certainly pursue civil action against them (as well as the flea market operator), but if you have some time to kill I would absolutely consider filing a police report, also noting that while they attempted to compensate you with a free game you were all but forced into accepting it and you'd rather get your rightful property. That, and the fact that you attempted to pursue redress via contacting the flea market operations/management company and they indicated there was nothing they could do.[/QUOTE]

It makes me pretty angry as well, we can't allow people to make transactions then take it back, that isn't something you can do. If one person does it and gets away with it then everyone will start doing it. Makes me wonder if this is something that regularly happens at this fleamarket/booth. They bait you in with a low price then the wife comes out storming about it and they force you to hand over the goods all in an attempt to get you to pay more for the goods to begin with since you now want the item. There are all kinds of scams going on nowadays so it wouldn't surprise me in the least though I am going to say there is quite a small possibility of this actually being the case. Would have been interesting to see what would have happened if you had tried to leave with the disc right then and there (or perhaps not if they tried to chase you down).

I think it should qualify as robbery though at the very least because you purchased the item, handed over money and the item was yours therefore the transaction is complete. The fact that you asked for the case or elected to look over the booth more closely probably has no bearing on this at all as the transaction was complete once the money exchanged hands.

This sounds like a really good story for the consumerist but I know the people over there would just say, its a fleamarket, suck it up.

I wonder if fleamarkets have rules about this sort of stuff or rules that the vendors have to adhere to when selling things, or if its just a you can do anything you want to do type of thing if you are a vendor??

Got these for $2.50 each

DSC00966.jpg

Bonanza Bros had Phantasy Star IV inside

today got: Parappa the Rapper (disc only, but I had an empty case at home I got a few months ago at the flea market for free!), Rock n Roll Racing for Genesis, Ocarina of Time N64, and Wave Race 64 complete, all for $10. Also got Uncharted 2 for $5.

Went to a flea market on Saturday and while I didn't find any game deals, I did pick up a near mint VHS copy of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Next Generation - East Meets West for $2. It's the live-action movie where they find out that they have a sister named Venus who fell into the same toxic ooze at birth but was raised in Shanghai as a Shinobi mystic. It segued into The Next Mutation live-action television show I believe. Pretty neat find.

My girlfriend and I went to a new flea market this holiday weekend. Had some good finds.
Game related:
Started off wonderfully. First stand found the Microvision (poor box) for $5. A few stands later we find some Vectrex games but were over priced. Sealed BDamon for $3. Castlevania Adventures got for $4. My girlfriend insisted she get Monopoly for the Gen ($2).
P1010019.jpg

There was a lot of PS1 stuff here but nothing outrageously good. Got a few longboxes to add to my collection (total longbox collection to date 3 haha). Everything was either $2 or $3. The best story was that my girlfriend got Tekken 2 and Dino Crisis both for $3 since the lady running the stand seemed spiteful at her husband for walking away for a second.
P1010018.jpg
Not game related (but probably the best find):
This came from a storage unit reseller at the flea market. He didn't know what these were (Gundam model fyi). He offered $2 for the big boxes and $1 for the smaller. I ask how much for the whole lot and he starts counting the boxes. He gets to ten and says give him $7 for everything. I love this guy's math!
P1010017.jpg

The Warriors (PS2, Complete) - 3
3 NDS Games & 2 Playstation Games (All Complete) - 21
3 NES Systems With Hookups For All of Them, 4 Controllers & 1 Game - 10

The Warriors was asking price. The NES systems were 5 each to which I offered 10 for all of them. The rest of the games were 8, 6 & 3 (total of 27 at asking price) I offered 20 which was countered with 22 I agreed but digging in my pockets pointed out that I had a 20 and a 1 which the seller said would be ok.

I think I mentioned this guy before has he was the same guy that bought a bunch of dreck PS2 stuff from one yardsale and still has a ton of it left. He dosen't really seem to know much about video games but from what video games he has for sale he seems to buy current, last gen games at yardsales to try and resell. He also had a boxed Wii he was selling (didn't note the price) that I was thinking might have been from a yardale I went to Saturday that advertised a Wii and had nothing of the likes shortly after 8.

This seller was obviously the same guy I was told about at a yardsale Saturday as I counted 39 DS games and this guy was selling the last 2 or 3 weeks at the flea and didn't have any DS games. Has I was guessing it was mostly dreck the only other decent stuff or 1st party games I remember was some of the side Pokemon Dungeon games (I think they were all marked with a blue dot meaning they were 8), Animal Crossing and Nintendogs which were both also 8 IIRC.

The one thing that strikes me as being odd is that this guy left behind the GameCube bundle that I bought shortly after 10 that was marked 20, I would guess that he would scoop that up. I'm thinking that maybe he showed up before 8 and some of the sales weren't open yet so he missed it if said GameCube sale wasen't running yet as he made his rounds.

Magical Tetris Challenge (N64), Layer Section (PC) - 5
Wario Land 3 (With Box & Manual For Wario Land 4) - 3

Wario Land 3 was from a regular marked 5 took 3. The other two games were 3 each, the lady wouldn't budge much and even after trying the best she ended offering was a buck off everything if I bought more than 1 game.

I saw a small pile of boxed GBA games, under a few dreck games I noticed what at a glance looked like Wario Land 4 but figured it'll probably be some crap game that looks similar. It ended up being Wario Land 4 but with the 3rd game crammed into the cardboard for a GBA game and tearing it. This obviously isn't an epic find like somebody looking for Earthbound for their personal collection and lucking out and finding it for less then a gallon of gas in the wild but it is one of my favorite GBA games so this was something I was very happy to find, it's the one cart only game in my collection I've looked into (online) upgrading to complete at some point.

I originally tried to offered 5 for the two games along with a disc only and fairly rough disc only Mario Kart Double Dash but the lady wouldn't do better then 8 I ended up just buying Magical Tetris Challenge at asking price and going back for the other two right before I left figured I could get them for 5 more but Mario Kart Double Dash was gone so I offered 2 more bucks for Layer Section which I decided not to leave behind.

Well I decided to head out to the flea today as it was a nice day and my mission was to sell a few things. I think I made out pretty well. I visited my usual booth and tried to sell everything I could at it and as per the last time I cleaned the guys out of cash which is actually starting to get amusing. What was interesting is there is a lot more buy sell trade places than I originally thought and this is great since you can bring in a whole load of stuff and get rid of it for cash all in one trip. Since I am getting sick of ebay, their fee structure, the way they changed the my ebay page and the fact that buyers do nothing but complain on there I decided to grab everything I could carry and head to the flea.

The flea for selling games is excellent, very fair trade in prices that are very close to what I would get on ebay without the fees and hassle that comes with ebay. For the money I get at the flea I may as well just start trading there plus I get paid in cash.

I got:
$9 for spectrobes beyond the portals DS with guide and cards
$7 for final fantasy crisis core PSP
$7 for club penguin herbert's revenge DS
$1 for an old PC game that I got for free
$2 for a plug n play game
$40 for a DVD camcorder (paid in $20 cash and 2 $10 games)
$15 for a severely outdated Toshiba pocket PC from 2002

I had more trouble selling my Blu ray of Robocop with the 3 movies on it as the flea guys don't really wanna pay a lot for a blu ray. Lesson learned these things depreciate faster than anything else. I also had trouble getting rid of a webcam. Saw many booths with DVD's and VHS for $2 or less.

Found Mario Paint for $2 (game only). Though it might be rare, but it goes for like $2 >.<

Made up for it I guess though, Marvel Vs Capcom 3 mint PS3 for $15. Gonna go flip it at Gamestop, with the 50% bonus, and assuming it's maintained it's $18 TIV, I'll make a $12 profit.

Everything in the picture was a buck each asking price. All games complete, Gran Turismo 4 from one seller and the rest from another seller.

So today and friend of mine and I went about scoping out potential flea markets(as there aren't any in my area of the city) and we found one which looked quite promising. Pictures below(sorry for the bad quality);

I nabbed a copy of;
Rayman - $1
Crash Bandicoot Warped - $1
Tekken - $1
Tomb Raider - $1
Street Fighter Alpha 2 - $1
Sonic Adventure Battle 2 - $2
Sonic the Hedgehog - $2
Total = $9
Unfortunately we spent a little to much time looking for it and we missed out on a lot of possible good deals. As I perused the stalls selling games I noticed that a lot had been picked through and most only had sports games left :cry:. Though all in all I wouldn't call it a bad haul as along with the games I also bought a large box of surprisingly good CD's (42 CD's to be exact) and split those with my friend and family. I'm determined to get there early next time as none shall deny me my incredibly cheap games/systems/accessories/cool things!:whee:

Got The Real Ghostbusters Vol 1 for $5.

Missed out on Splatterhouse 2 and a few other uncommon genesis games for $20 cause I was undecided on it til I checked prices.

VHS Tapes - 2
Fable: The Lost Chapters (Sealed) - 3
Game Boy With Star Wars In It - 1
Rise of the Triad: The Hunt Begins - 1

VHS tapes were .50 each or 3 for a buck. I picked out 6 and paid. The guy told me I could add in one more if I liked so I grabbed the Sailor Moon Movie. I don't really know anything about anime movies on any format (value wise) but the box also included a decent number of Gundam, some Sailor Moon and one Escaflowne tape from what I remember. Fable was 5 from a regular and took 3 (some tears in the seal). The last 2 from another regular RotT from a dollar table and the GB with Star Wars I found in a box and he said a buck would work.

Passed on a Sega Genesis model one with IIRC everything needed and 2 games in a cart only Zero Tolerance & Shaq Fu! Asked and the guy wanted 20 I said I was thinking more like 5. Asked about his best price just for the hell of it and he said he'd do 10.

The seller I got some DS games from a few weeks ago had some new Wii and GC games. Most notable was Mario All-Star Collection, Mario Kart Double Dash & Mario Power Tennis (GC). He was in mid process of pricing the stuff and respectively it ended up being 20, 10 & 7 he was asking so I ended up with nothing.

The one guy (he'd be the "competition" I could say) that I saw about a month and a half ago and talked to I ran into today and ended up BSing with him today. He actually had a good find from the guy with the new Wii & GC games, he got The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest complete for 7. Talking to him he's a nice guy, he was actually talking to the one older lady who I got some NES sleeves & 2 Game Gear games from earlier this year, sounds as if she used to have a store way back when. Sounded like they sold a lot of used stuff including video games and they may even still have some video game related stuff burried with some of the old stock. She seemed familar with some of the games from selling them and her son is a video collector himself.

What a great day today!

I finally saw a lot of good stuff, but of course on a non-payday weekend, I could only manage to buy a few things. Anyhow, this is what I found for $20.50

Strategy guides: FREE!
PS2 games: $5 each.
Zelda game: $5
LotR Board Game: .$50

swapmeet.06.25.11.jpg

So I made out with a decent haul this past weekend, it could have been better, but I'm quite satisfied.

Sega Dreamcast with 1 controller & power cord (no AV adapter :( ) - $15
Sega Genesis V3 complete - $10
Sega Game Gear with Power pack and game - $8
Crazy Taxi 1 &2 - Free
Aladdin - $1
Echo the Dolphin Tides of Time - $1
I also got a broken PSX but its not worth mentioning. The Gamegear also appears to be broken as when it powers on it immediately shuts off regardless as to what source of power I use. The Dreamcast works fine which is awesome though I don't have much need of a second Dreamcast. This weeks haul could have been a lot better, but it wasn't terrible.:)

Found some Turtle Beach X11's today for $15. It was kind of a gamble considering, well, it's a flea market. But they work fine (been playing Assassin's Creed II for two hours with them) and so far it's great!

Haven't been finding to many great video games at the flea markets, but I have been having some luck in the toy department.
P2070026.jpg

$2 for all the DBZ figures. He also had the Gutsman and Magnet Man but were missing parts (odd thing is Gutsman's shooting arm is still there) so he gave them to me for free. Not sure what I'm going to do with these..but I couldn't let them get tossed as he was about to do. I found Epona at another stand for $0.50 sadly no Link to be found. Camo Old Snake was clearanced out from TRU.
IMG_0637.jpg

These are quite the find since they were really random. Morigan and BB Hood and their alt colors for $3 each.

I did also find a Sega Mega Mouse for $1 haha

Today's finds: Black ops Xbox 360 for $7 (complete) and Fable 3 LE (box only, sealed) and Triple Pack with Limbo, Splosion man and Trials, got these two for $12.

Went to a huge flea market today, barely any games and everything I found was either picked through or to exspensive.

Found a 2 N64's: 1 for 40 and the other for 45 and the sellers wouldn't go any lower. I found a snes, nes and genesis for 40, seller wouldn't go lower on those either.

Ended up only getting a cart only Snownoard Kids for $2

Blinx The Time Sweeper (Complete) - 2
8 2600 Games With Wooden 24 Game Stand - 8
4 Switch 2600 System With Everything Needed (Except A Cleaning) & 25 Games - 18
Stonekeep (Not Pictured) (PC, CIJ) - 1

Stonekeep was actually from last week from a regular, Blinx this week from the same regular (both asking price). Guy wanted 10 for the 8 games with stand and I offered 5, was a no go but I got him to just barely let it go for 8. The system with games the lady asked 15 at first and I offered 10 which she was ready to take but her brother (I think that's who it was or some family member) who owned it was nearby and came up as we were talking and she double checked with him and he said he was thinking 20 for everything to which I said 15 and with some effort I ended up getting him down to 18.

I have been going to the flea market but it's been as dry lately as ever, last week I got Stonekeep and the two weeks before that I didn't buy a single video game.

Haggling today was pretty rough, not like the good old days where a fair amount of the time I could offer half of asking price and they would take it. The 2600 bundle is certinly going to be some serious work cleaning up the stuff. The average condition of old video games this year in the wild around me has been at an all time low as this lot proves once again. Deja vu as When dealing once again with a worn system I was told that it does work and that it's "collectable".

I did see a copy of Tails Adventure but it was with a Game Gear and 5 or 6 other games and the guy wanted to sell it all together for $15.

This thread needs a hefty bumping. I don't get the chance to go flea marketing very often, but when I do I make the most of it:
DSCI0002.jpg

DSCI0003-1.jpg

Revolution X and the Other M guide are sealed, and everything else is complete (except Rayman Rush) and except for a bit of sticker residue in very good to minty shape, except the cases on Toshinden and Rayman Rush. The X-Men case has no cart, but it had the manual, the advertisement, and the poster in there.
Also, the disk in the sleeve is the pre-order version of the PS1 Developer's Demo disk, but it's in the wrong sleeve. It's really strange, I didn't even know about it until I saw a post about one here a week ago, but it's apparently pretty scarce. It's scratched horribly, though.

Everything was $32.

N64 With Hookups, 3 1st Party Controllers & 8 Games - 20
1st Party GameCube Controller & WaveBird (No Receiver) - 1
Metal Gear Solid (Complete) - 1
Digimon World 4 (GameCube, Complete) - 2

Wanted $25 for all the N64 stuff ended up at $20. Offered a buck for the 2 GameCube controllers. MGS was asking price and Digimon World 4 from a regular - asked 3 but took 2.

The other video game guy was a few steps ahead of me today. I saw him shortly after I got to the flea market before I ended up buying anything and ended up talking to him for about 10 minutes, he bought a complete or boxed Eternal Champions, the Prima guide for Dark Cloud in worn condition & Mario Kart 64 for $2 from the same folks that had the N64. He was telling me about a game he couldn't remember the name of that he was on the fence about and I figured out it was Beatle Adventure Racing which I told him was a decent game so he ended up going back for it from the same seller.

I actually passed on all of the N64 stuff and bought it after looking around since I only spent a few bucks, clearly not the best N64 deal but not too bad. My justification (to myself) to pull the trigger on it was the fact that I'm running short on 1st party controllers with analog sticks that are in good shape.

I was down visiting a friend in RI and he wanted to swing by a consignment shop, so I figured I'd tag along before heading home.

814043351_photobucket_73046_.jpg

Saw this in a pile of some more generic games for $9.40. Best thing about it?

814043351_photobucket_73045_.jpg

Factory sealed :bouncy:

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']I was down visiting a friend in RI and he wanted to swing by a consignment shop, so I figured I'd tag along before heading home.

814043351_photobucket_73046_.jpg

Saw this in a pile of some more generic games for $9.40. Best thing about it?

814043351_photobucket_73045_.jpg

Factory sealed :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

What was the name of the consignment shop?

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']I think it was Second Helpings, had a lot of other cool stuff too.[/QUOTE]

I never heard of the place. Did they have a lot of video game stuff there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back