The "France Gall" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='joe2187']LP, they just announced Guitar Hero: Linken Park!!![/QUOTE]
Don't make Linkin shit his pants at work.

But yeah, Tony Hawk looked nervous and out of place.

[quote name='joe2187']LP, they just announced Guitar Hero: Linken Park!!![/QUOTE]

Damn! Why couldn't it be Linkin Park instead of Linken Park :wall:...maybe next year.

That translator. :drool:[quote name='joe2187']Hahaha...at the PS3 getting stiffed out of the MM2 Map packs[/QUOTE]That happened with MW1 without any money being exchanged.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']2 map packs on launch? Milking it for all its worth.[/QUOTE]They didn't say at launch.

It's called a chocobo, joe2187.[quote name='MusicNoteLess']2 map packs on launch? Milking it for all its worth.[/QUOTE]...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

I was watching E3 on G4 and I had my time built up on my DVR. But I went to answer my phone and I accidentally jumped channels and I missed everything after they had just climbed the ice wall. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

This girl who is translating seems really out of place. Seems like that is the theme of the show, everyone is out of place.

[quote name='joe2187']is that a baby chicken living in that dudes afro??[/QUOTE]

It's a symbiotic relationship, the bird gets a place to live and they black guy doesn't look like a stereotype because he hasn't eaten it yet.

[quote name='darthbudge']FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

I was watching E3 on G4 and I had my time built up on my DVR. But I went to answer my phone and I accidentally jumped channels and I missed everything after they had just climbed the ice wall. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:[/QUOTE]Calm down, dude. Everything is going to be available in an hour or two all over the internet. :whistle2:|

Oh, XBLA, that could be cool.

---

"Shut up, Music. You suck dick at everything, including life." had me lol'ing. Hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back