The Fund to Restore SpottedNigels Youth OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JimmieMac']Told you King of Kong was money and you didn't believe me. Wait, no, you did believe me. So. Yeah. Good movie.

The best is at the end when it shows Billy walking in, seeing Steve and ignoring him and then they go to a clip that shows Billy "falling on his sword" about how real players can play at any time and preform at any time no matter what.[/QUOTE]

haha yeah that was good. I just loved the whole idea that Billy Mitchell has goons that he can send to people's houses. I started the movie disliking Billy Mitchell now I just hate the guy.

FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Police pulled a man over for one crime and the suspect's son told them about another.State police pulled the car over Tuesday afternoon on Interstate 79 in Franklin Township, Greene County. The driver, 28-year-old Joshua McClelland, was arrested for DUI.McClelland had two small kids in the car and said he had just come from his wife's house in Bruceton Mills, W. Va. That's when the suspect's 5-year-old son in the back seat pointed to a bloody knife on the floor and said, "See that knife. Daddy stabbed mommy in the back."State police contacted deputies in West Virginia. They were at the wife's home and transporting her to the hospital because she had been stabbed.State police searched McClelland's car and turned over the evidence to West Virginia investigators. He's in the Greene County prison on $125,000 bond.Copyright 2007 by Wpxi.com.

I also liked how Steve was under such suspicion over his tape and then Billy sends in that ghetto ass tape with the score skipping and they toss his score up on the website 10 minutes later, no questions asked.

[quote name='Chika']

FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Police pulled a man over for one crime and the suspect's son told them about another.State police pulled the car over Tuesday afternoon on Interstate 79 in Franklin Township, Greene County. The driver, 28-year-old Joshua McClelland, was arrested for DUI.McClelland had two small kids in the car and said he had just come from his wife's house in Bruceton Mills, W. Va. That's when the suspect's 5-year-old son in the back seat pointed to a bloody knife on the floor and said, "See that knife. Daddy stabbed mommy in the back."State police contacted deputies in West Virginia. They were at the wife's home and transporting her to the hospital because she had been stabbed.State police searched McClelland's car and turned over the evidence to West Virginia investigators. He's in the Greene County prison on $125,000 bond.Copyright 2007 by Wpxi.com.
[/QUOTE]
Kids say the darndest things. :lol: :applause:

the-ds-life-yargh-0-dsf.jpg

in honor of talk like a pirate day, even if it's late.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Any word on what's up on the PSN tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

I hope there is some good shit up tomorrow. I really would like to have that Metal Gear trailer.

Wonder when I can get to BB. :whistle2:k

Probably not until Saturday, but we'll see. Gotta get me those new penny drops.

I'm gonna play LCS and sleep.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I hope there is some good shit up tomorrow. I really would like to have that Metal Gear trailer.[/quote]

I think LocoRoco Correcho! or whatever is gonna be part of it... I'm just wondering how much it's gonna run -- if it's super cheap, I may finally bust out my CC to start purchasing some stuff.

ProTip, Chika: Your flickr account is not private. I don't even have an account there, and I was able to access it. And I didn't have to search for it to find it, it was previously shown or posted to me at some point a long time ago.

You might want to fix that or something, if you don't want this to happen again in some way, shape, or form.

Don't make me sound like a stalker when you're the one who doesn't even know what the fuck you have the privacy settings on for your own flickr account.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Don't make me sound like a stalker when you're the one who doesn't even know what the fuck you has the privacy settings on for your own flickr account.[/QUOTE]Just because it wasn't private, it doesn't mean that it's an open invitation to post her images elsewhere. :roll:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think LocoRoco Correcho! or whatever is gonna be part of it... I'm just wondering how much it's gonna run -- if it's super cheap, I may finally bust out my CC to start purchasing some stuff.[/quote]
It's 2 Eurobucks, so it'll probably be cheap.

IGN has a preview for it up right now.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I hope there is some good shit up tomorrow. I really would like to have that Metal Gear trailer.[/quote]
That's most likely going to be there since that's what they did with the Leipzig trailer.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']ProTip, Chika: Your flickr account is not private. I don't even have an account there, and I was able to access it. And I didn't have to search for it to find it, it was previously shown or posted to me at some point a long time ago.

You might want to fix that or something, if you don't want this to happen again in some way, shape, or form.

Don't make me sound like a stalker when you're the one who doesn't even know what the fuck she has the privacy settings on for her own flickr account.[/quote]

i set it to private after the entire jpod debacle. you started shit with me, not the other way around. i didn't post anything about you or your appearance. you had no right to post anything about me without my permission. if you were "provoked" by my boyfriend and that gave you the right to do that, then you provoking me gives me the right to post your middle name, address and phone number here in the OTT.

and i wouldn't be talking about privacy settings if i were you.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Just because it wasn't private, it doesn't mean that it's an open invitation to post her images elsewhere. :roll:[/quote]

[quote name='dcfox']Here's a photo of me when I was in college

[/quote]

So dc doing this ok by your standards?

[quote name='Brak']Stalker.[/QUOTE] It's impossible for a cute girl to be a stalker. I know, a few have tried to stalk me before, but failed. :lol:

Oh, and Chika, thanks, I think I'm gonna get this jacket:

812_2X2.jpg

Discontinued colors FTW. :cool:

[quote name='JimmieMac']So dc doing this ok by your standards?[/QUOTE]dc's joking, while DoK (from what I understand) went and found specifically Chika's pictures for the sole purpose of insulting her.
There's a difference in the intent behind the posts.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's impossible for a cute girl to be a stalker. I know, a few have tried to stalk me before, but failed. :lol:

Oh, and Chika, thanks, I think I'm gonna get this jacket:

812_2X2.jpg

Discontinued colors FTW. :cool:[/quote]Snickers bar colors FTL?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Lets just drop it people.[/quote]

she could try to be sorry for crossing the line and infringing on my privacy. i didn't start this, i didn't go post her pictures or information.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Women love chocolate. ;)[/quote]So, they unwrap the package and find sticky gooeyness and peanuts in the middle? :rofl:

[quote name='Chika']i set it to private after the entire jpod debacle. you started shit with me, not the other way around. i didn't post anything about you or your appearance. you had no right to post anything about me without my permission. if you were "provoked" by my boyfriend and that gave you the right to do that, then you provoking me gives me the right to post your middle name, address and phone number here in the OTT.

and i wouldn't be talking about privacy settings if i were you.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chika']she could try to be sorry for crossing the line and infringing on my privacy. i didn't start this, i didn't go post her pictures or information.[/QUOTE]

You don't have the right to do shit when I posted something that was already posted here before. And I seriously doubt you have anything; if you do, it shows that you're the one who's being a complete psychopath about the issue by doing so much dallowing for all of that information when I didn't search for shit on you. I'm not going to back down because of your petty threats. If you're so sure you have all my info, then give me a ring. I'll leave the phone on for you. Regardless, it shows just how obsessed you are about the whole issue to bring it to this, and that's just plain pathetic for a grown woman.

And it doesn't sound like your boyfriend is sorry for any of his bullshit. Remember, he started the whole thing.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']You don't have the right to do shit when I posted something that was already posted here before. And I seriously doubt you have anything; if you do, it shows that you're the one who's being a complete psychopath about the issue by doing so much dallowing for all of that information when I didn't search for shit on you. I'm not going to back down because of your petty threats. If you're so sure you have all my info, then give me a ring. I'll leave the phone on for you. Regardless, it shows just how obsessed you are about the whole issue to bring it to this, and that's just plain pathetic for a grown woman.[/quote]
i never said i *had* personal information of yours, or that i *would* post it, because unlike you, i respect people's privacy. if i do have such information, i wouldn't share it here.

"SUBMISSIONS TO THE SITE

Proper contributions to CheapAssGamer.com are welcomed by registered users. You agree not use the Site in any way to:
a. post, email, transmit or otherwise make available Content that you know to be false or that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;"

jpod was banned for posting that, along with other things.

way to take responsibility for your actions. why should he be sorry for your behavior? he's not the one that posted anything.

[quote name='Chika']"SUBMISSIONS TO THE SITE
Proper contributions to CheapAssGamer.com are welcomed by registered users. You agree not use the Site in any way to:
a. post, email, transmit or otherwise make available Content that you know to be false or that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;"

jpod was banned for it.[/QUOTE]

Too bad your boyfriend did the same thing to me (meaning he didn't obey the terms of service). Does that mean that he should be banned? Oh, I guess not, because he's your boyfriend and that means he's completely innocent.

I am going to stop for the time being for Casey's sake. He's a great guy and I don't want to give him any grief. If you continue to push me though, I will not hesitate to retaliate at a later time.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Too bad your boyfriend did the same thing to me (meaning he didn't obey the terms of service). Does that mean that he should be banned? Oh, I guess not, because he's your boyfriend and that means he's completely innocent.[/quote]

he should be banned because he was sick of your attractiveness or lack thereof as being the topic of conversation?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Please lets just stop. I got a map test tomorrow and I really don't want to deal with this bullshit.[/quote]

she violated the terms of service. she violated my privacy. she should be responsible for her actions. just because jpod posted those pictures in a thread in february then promptly banned for invading my privacy, doesn't mean she has the right to repost them.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Too bad your boyfriend did the same thing to me (meaning he didn't obey the terms of service). Does that mean that he should be banned? Oh, I guess not, because he's your boyfriend and that means he's completely innocent.

I am going to stop for the time being for Casey's sake. He's a great guy and I don't want to give him any grief. If you continue to push me though, I will not hesitate to retaliate at a later time.[/quote]

so now you're threatening me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back