The Fund to Restore SpottedNigels Youth OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']I bet noone would have guessed I'm really an African-American woman in my mid twenties.[/quote]

hahahahaha, WTF! I hope that was sarcasm or I would be shocked.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']There could be really hot girls who are very geeky/nerdy.[/quote]You should wake up before you get spoiled for life about such foolishness.

[quote name='darthbudge']hahahahaha, WTF! I hope that was sarcasm or I would be shocked.[/QUOTE]
Here's a photo of me when I was in college

[quote name='shrike4242']You should wake up before you get spoiled for life about such foolishness.[/QUOTE]

Seriously.

By the way, that was such a Shrike quote. Imparting wisdom on these youngin'

[quote name='Rocko']DoK is cute.[/QUOTE]

Really? Her hair looks like my pubes. Yes. My pubes are well groomed. It's true.

I'm gonna bash her in the OTT since she bashed Chika in the picture thread.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Really? Her hair looks like my pubes. Yes. My pubes are well groomed. It's true.[/QUOTE] :shock:

It's true though, she is cute.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Does that shirt say "I HAVE HERPES"?[/QUOTE]
Quit staring at my chest :nottalking:

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Really? Her hair looks like my pubes. Yes. My pubes are well groomed. It's true.
[/QUOTE]
I need the name of your pube stylist. NOW.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Really? Her hair looks like my pubes. Yes. My pubes are well groomed. It's true.

I'm gonna bash her in the OTT since she bashed Chika in the picture thread.[/quote]

:lol:

I thought it was rather well done, myself, and Chika overreacted.

I'm gonna bash her in the OTT since she bashed Chika in the picture thread.[/quote]

:rofl: thanks, but she's not worth it. no need to start shit. i'm a big girl (as she told you all) and can take care of myself. i had no problem telling the OTT what i weigh or posting pictures of myself in a bikini. i don't have self esteem issues. i think it crossed the line that she went searching for my flickr, which is SET TO PRIVATE, to find pictures of me that weren't flattering (drunk in a nightclub in Mexico after working a 16-hour shift). It just shows what kind of person she is.

[quote name='Rocko']:lol:

I thought it was rather well done, myself, and Chika overreacted.[/quote]

so i should start going to find pictures of you on your private account to post without your permission?

unacceptable.

[quote name='Chika']so i should start going to find pictures of you on your private account to post without your permission?

unacceptable.[/quote]

That would really start some ''girl on girl'' action.

Kno'm sayin', Rocko?

[quote name='Chika']:rofl: thanks, but she's not worth it. no need to start shit. i'm a big girl (as she told you all) and can take care of myself. i had no problem telling the OTT what i weigh or posting pictures of myself in a bikini. i don't have self esteem issues. i think it crossed the line that she went searching for my flickr, which is SET TO PRIVATE, to find pictures of me that weren't flattering (drunk in a nightclub in Mexico after working a 16-hour shift). It just shows what kind of person she is.[/quote]

:???:

[quote name='Chika']so i should start going to find pictures of you on your private account to post without your permission?

unacceptable.[/quote]

It may have been a little over the top, but like you said, everyone takes bad pictures. It's not like she found some crazy nudes of you.

And it's not like lionhart posted nudes of you and DoK keeps reposting them as blackmail.

[quote name='TFN']So did you buy anything today, Rocko?... srsly.[/quote]

No.

Well, actually, yes. I ordered a penny guide at BB online.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']:???:[/quote]

that is the reason why i'm angry. she didn't post a picture that i have in my CAG profile, or one of the other dozen pictures i've posted on CAG. she went and searched for my flickr account and linked them without my permission.

[quote name='Rocko']
And it's not like lionhart posted nudes of you and DoK keeps reposting them as blackmail.
[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:\"

Oh hey TFN how ya doin?

[quote name='Chika']that is the reason why i'm angry. she didn't post a picture that i have in my CAG profile, or one of the other dozen pictures i've posted on CAG. she went and searched for my flickr account and linked them without my permission.[/quote]

That's an odd thing to do.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']:whistle2:\"

Oh hey TFN how ya doin?[/quote]
CoughnotareferencetoTFNbutareferencetoKaydencough.

Also, fuck you TFN. :'[

[quote name='Rocko']CoughnotareferencetoTFNbutareferencetoKaydencough.
[/QUOTE]

Oh, I was referring to when I posted the Bulbasaur tits and he went all :baby:

[quote name='Chika']so what about that GH3 set list? that shit is smokin hot.[/QUOTE]
A lot of bands I never heard of. And not quite the songs I want from the bands I have heard of.

[quote name='Chika']that is the reason why i'm angry. she didn't post a picture that i have in my CAG profile, or one of the other dozen pictures i've posted on CAG. she went and searched for my flickr account and linked them without my permission.[/QUOTE]

Who did? DoK?

[quote name='Rocko']GH3 setlist. So two days ago. Maybe even three.[/quote]
way to go, i was *trying* to change the topic.

[quote name='Mike23']Who did? DoK?[/quote]
yes.

[quote name='Chika']way to go, i was *trying* to change the topic.

[/QUOTE]
If it makes you feel better, I haven't seen it yet.

Oh well, I think I'ma just call in the morning to get my shipping free or just refund my copy of Halo. I'm confused why they'd do that. :[

[quote name='TFN']Oh well, I think I'ma just call in the morning to get my shipping free or just refund my copy of Halo. I'm confused why they'd do that. :[[/quote]'Cause someone screwed up with the date on when it would ship, and it'll catch them crap over it.

Happens all the time, unfortunately.

DoK looks like one of my cousins.

Except she doesn't have the female equivalent of A.C. Slater's hair.

DoK's chin/facial structure annoys the fuck outta me.
I can see how some might find her cute, but not me. And she does look like a super bitch, despite what she thinks.

I still need to see The King of Kong.

Told you King of Kong was money and you didn't believe me. Wait, no, you did believe me. So. Yeah. Good movie.

The best is at the end when it shows Billy walking in, seeing Steve and ignoring him and then they go to a clip that shows Billy "falling on his sword" about how real players can play at any time and preform at any time no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back