The Game, got owned.

Wulfshake

CAGiversary!
thegame.jpg

Think she's regretting now?

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']Maybe she just did it for a joke. Besides, she could feel completely different tomorrow anyway.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but this is from an old show.

the game was on change of heart? i thought this guy was rich? he can any ho he wants.

[quote name='2poor']the game was on change of heart? i thought this guy was rich? he can any ho he wants.[/QUOTE]
He was rich before G-Unit?

No, its real. I saw this a few days ago. The Game says he did the show to make a quick $1000. This was before he was rich.

[quote name='Wulfshake']He was rich before G-Unit?[/QUOTE]

i thought that was him after g-unit. i guess this was before his rapping days. is he wearing a hawaiian shirt? i didn't know black people wore hawaiian shirts.

[quote name='zewone']No, its real. I saw this a few days ago. The Game says he did the show to make a quick $1000. This was before he was rich.[/QUOTE]

u gotta do what you gotta do i guess :)

She prolly woulda bitched at him for rapping anyway, been like stay away from those thugs... and he wouldn't be rich.... think about it :p

[quote name='2poor']looks like there's a palm tree in his left shoulder[/QUOTE]

Yeah, dude - would you date *anyone* wearing a stupid shirt like that?

myke.

jay-z isn't a gangster rapper though. he can wear whatever crap he wants to. gangster rappers have to uphold their image and wear dark colors and baggy everything.

bread's done
Back