The Game Plan - BD Save $10 Instantly!

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Finally... I got my mail this morning instead of afternoon daily basis, yay!!! Look what I have here.

wwby9s.jpg

Credit goes to iNCREDiPiNOY. :hot:

Actual size in inches: 5-5/16" x 3-5/8"

Edit: Go ahead and print this off!

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Too bad I already have it.

Damn coupons for coming later.[/QUOTE]
Brawhahaa... how much did you paid for it?

Some supermarkets out here in California (maybe other places) double coupons to draw in customers. I think thats what 'not doubling' would apply to. If you bought it at Ralphs etc... It prevents the REALLY sweet deals at those places.

The theatrical review of this movie at DVD-Talk gave this movie a "skip-it". After reading the review I have to agree.

[quote name='Pookymeister']is this movie any good.....[/quote]

I enjoyed it actually, looks purrrde. But shitty audio track.

Much less than with the coupon in stores :)

[quote name='MrDubbs']Even tho it says do not double, right across the top?[/quote]

Please tell me this is a joke. No one is that dumb, right?

[quote name='DruDaMan']I could combine this with the 5 off disney coupon and get 15 off correct?!?![/quote]

YMMV on that, I don't think many stores would give you much trouble about it though since it's a manufacturers coupon.

[quote name='dg7md']YMMV on that, I don't think many stores would give you much trouble about it though since it's a manufacturers coupon.[/quote]

I just returned from a local walmart with my $10 copy of Game Plan on blu-ray! I got no trouble from the cashier and it worked out very easily.

The only problem I had was that since the scan was such a low quality, the text and barcodes didn't recreate correctly, but my cashier just manually took 10 dollars off citing the coupon as reasoning.

Can't wait to watch! Thanks incredipinoy.

[quote name='NfoRcErX']I just returned from a local walmart with my $10 copy of Game Plan on blu-ray! I got no trouble from the cashier and it worked out very easily.

The only problem I had was that since the scan was such a low quality, the text and barcodes didn't recreate correctly, but my cashier just manually took 10 dollars off citing the coupon as reasoning.

Can't wait to watch! Thanks incredipinoy.[/quote]

So Wal-Mart has it for 19.98? or did you use other coupons

[quote name='MrDubbs']So Wal-Mart has it for 19.98? or did you use other coupons[/quote]

Would like to know also...

The local Wal-Mart had it for 24.98. I used the $5 Disney coupon to make it $19.98 personally. I didn't try printing this one.

Don't know about NfoRcErX, could he have used the $5 off with the $10?

Not really a foolproof answer but Walmart does seem to stock some Blu-rays at less than 20 dollars; the Rock, Con-Air and Resident Evil are 19 dollars in the store so maybe the Game Plan is as well.

I just got it at Walmart tonight and was able to use the $10 off coupon just fine. They were selling it for $24.9x. I had the $5 off Disney coupon with me, just in case, but I was still told I could only use one coupon. The printed $10 off coupon scanned in fine, but the woman in electronics didn't look too sure about taking a printed out coupon, but nobody around was free to ask or knew anything about it, so she still took it.

Sorry for the delayed response, work took over my life this week :whistle2:#

I actually used the 10 dollar coupon along with the disney $5 email coupon. I thought I had put that in my original post, guess I need to double or even triple check myself sometimes ;)

[quote name='dg7md']Not really a foolproof answer but Walmart does seem to stock some Blu-rays at less than 20 dollars; the Rock, Con-Air and Resident Evil are 19 dollars in the store so maybe the Game Plan is as well.[/quote]

Good god.

Notice the three titles.

Catalog.

Game plan is NOT a catalog, hence its not 18.98.

Thats why All the harry potters EXCEPT OOTP is 18.98 there.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Good god.

Notice the three titles.

Catalog.

Game plan is NOT a catalog, hence its not 18.98.

Thats why All the harry potters EXCEPT OOTP is 18.98 there.[/quote]
Jesus Christ do you ever do anything but act like a damn fool here to people? This is like the second time to me, and like fifth time I've seen you act like this to members here. Get off your high horse.

Anyway I hear the movie is pretty good actually so I think I'll use this coupon myself shortly.

[quote name='dg7md']Anyway I hear the movie is pretty good actually so I think I'll use this coupon myself shortly.[/quote]

I actually thoroughly enjoyed the movie even though it is ever so predictable. There were some parts that I could only classify as that "Over the Top PG Disney" action or dialog, but otherwise I thought it was a good movie. The picture quality was very sharp and the sound was good too.

I watched this movie with a friend on Wednesday Night and she enjoyed it very much. I might watch it again with other friends this weekend if they desire to!

bread's done
Back