2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Katamari switch print run was only 10k units, no reprint, 92% of stores are out of new copies, welcome to the new currency of 2019

Katamari switch print run was only 10k units, no reprint, 92% of stores are out of new copies, welcome to the new currency of 2019
Not sure where these #s came from but all the stores in my area just came back into some stock. My store tracker is lit up. Three days ago the closest store that had one was 50 miles one way. Now four stores within 10 miles have it.

Need a restock on Bendy more than Katamari.

I just tried a tradein at a MN store that showed as ineligible for CSAC and did not get any bonus. It had worked in the past, but their list could be outdated. It could be limited to just CA stores this time.

Any proof or links to back this up or do you want to continue to see how long you can attempt to keep this katamari is worth its weight in gold topic going lol.

I haven't seen a store that doesn't have it in stock yet.

Any proof or links to back this up or do you want to continue to see how long you can attempt to keep this katamari is worth its weight in gold topic going lol.

I haven't seen a store that doesn't have it in stock yet.
I have 15 stores within 45 minutes of me and it's out of stock at all of them.

With the way switch games never go on sale, the b2g1 sounds decent. Chances of complete Odyssey, Breath and Xenoblade.
From what I've been told if you get an incomplete game you can bring back the fake case and swap it out for a real one at a local Gamestop, so that's what I'm banking on doing if any arrive incomplete.

I got an email yesterday from Gamestop stating I could get 60% trade bonus with Pro (it doesn't say anything about 70% with Elite, but that is probably because they just want it to go away).  I live close to the only store in WI that doesn't do CSAC.

Lurkers conspired to get BB thrown off the board because they wouldn’t wait until just the next months bump to earn enough posts/trust for access. Meanwhile, some Tourette’s Guy types that “Stan” GameStop despite being too... I dunno the politically correct term for half-r-word types that live in halfway houses and believe pro wrestling is real at 30... to ever get a job there, decided to “teacher you forgot to give us homework” GameStop management via email and reddit to make them change their policies to be less flip-worthy for us.
Nani?

Lurkers conspired to get BB thrown off the board because they wouldn’t wait until just the next months bump to earn enough posts/trust for access. Meanwhile, some Tourette’s Guy types that “Stan” GameStop despite being too... I dunno the politically correct term for half-r-word types that live in halfway houses and believe pro wrestling is real at 30... to ever get a job there, decided to “teacher you forgot to give us homework” GameStop management via email and reddit to make them change their policies to be less flip-worthy for us.
What the fuck did I just read? Did you have a stroke while typing this?

I got an email yesterday from Gamestop stating I could get 60% trade bonus with Pro (it doesn't say anything about 70% with Elite, but that is probably because they just want it to go away). I live close to the only store in WI that doesn't do CSAC.
Now that you mention it, I did see an email the last time I was able to get the extra bonus, but no email this time. It would be interesting if it only works with Pro this time and not Elite, which I have. At least they took my PS2 controllers for $4.20 each.

I just tried a tradein at a MN store that showed as ineligible for CSAC and did not get any bonus. It had worked in the past, but their list could be outdated. It could be limited to just CA stores this time.
What store did you try? Last couple times the Uptown Lake St store had the bonus since they are not CSAC

GameStop has the Dishonored 2 and Prey 2-Pack "new" for $19.99. Crazy good value for two great games.

PlayStation 4

https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/dishonored-2-and-prey-2-pack/169613

Xbox One

https://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/games/dishonored-2-and-prey-2-pack/169614

I cashed in a $15 rewards cert towards the Xbox One version yesterday and got a factory sealed copy. These are two separate games in two separate cases but attached in the package.
What kind of packaging? Taped together?

my local store had a lot of Overwatch stuff on the clearance stand, mostly those winter wonderland cute but deadly figures, lootbox moodlight, and a couple other random things

What kind of packaging? Taped together?
No, the two games are factory sealed individually in their own cases and then it appears that shrink wrap was sealed over both games to bundle them together. Mine wasn't gutted so it looked like it was supposed to. I'm sure they'll probably start gutting them soon though.

Trying to get soul calibur vi as cheap as possible with buy 2 get 1 free. Would RDR2 and pokemon let go have the highest resell value?
lets go for sure, that is one i was glad i didnt waste money to buy and rented, not even worth it with the accessory, felt like a thrown together game,

Wild guns reloaded was a limited exclusive release that couldn't be found for a few months after the initial print run. The used copies are not hard to find around $24. Seems like people are trying to create false hype over katamari. It's available to download as well.

I never played the original version because I didn't have the system, but I did try the switch demo, and what's up with the controls or lack there of.

Wild guns reloaded was a limited exclusive release that couldn't be found for a few months after the initial print run. The used copies are not hard to find around $24. Seems like people are trying to create false hype over katamari. It's available to download as well.

I never played the original version because I didn't have the system, but I did try the switch demo, and what's up with the controls or lack there of.
Actually, it had a reprint.

Woot! extremely lucky but my local store always comes through.  I asked them last weekend if they could get a copy of Reroll transferred to there store.  Sure enough they came through today and managed to get a sealed copy.  

Katamari is much larger than wild guns c'mon, I already sent Harvard 100 sealed katamaris and they agreed to provide my children a 100% ride

Katamari is much larger than wild guns c'mon, I already sent Harvard 100 sealed katamaris and they agreed to provide my children a 100% ride
I hope you or your imaginary college kids enjoy the free ride in the community college of Harvard Nebraska. The provost likes the door stops you sent .

Since you know the people at Bandai namco, tell them to fix the controls. They are pretty horrible and not responsive.

Lol these values are straight garbage. Who the hell is trading red dead or smash for 21, or a dual shock 4 for 14 bucks?
The people I saw in the hood when I was getting the last copy of Katamari Damacy in the city. One guy tried trading in some Aliexpress emulation thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back