2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many errors on their site tonight. Pretty much seeing every error possible, from 404, 504, "credit card information not same as financial institution", etc. Getting some orders through. But, half are under that "review" process. 

So many errors on their site tonight. Pretty much seeing every error possible, from 404, 504, "credit card information not same as financial institution", etc. Getting some orders through. But, half are under that "review" process.
I haven't been able to get any orders through the last 2 days. I'm using trade credit but it still says the billing address doesn't match for the payment method. At least they haven't zapped my card.

Can anyone speak of the quality on the statues for the MvC:I collector's edition? Thinking of putting a hold on one of them close by. 

OIdVxjV.png

This is the image I saw in the weekly ad, usually when they include games they mention it here don't they?

3 for $15 for $9.99 pre-owned titles.

Yeah, that might be useful, if I could spend some time looking at theist and seeing what's available locally.

Other than that, nothing particularly jumps out in the ad based on what I already have/been looking to add to my backlog. The Division 2 would probably be the top but if I hadn't just gotten it early this week digitally.

Nice, like 4 for $20 but better. I feel like i've spent half my life in gamestop in the last week with the trade-in bump then the B2G1, now I've got to go around to all three stores again for this sale.
note that the fine print says this starts 7/8, Monday

tldr: nevermind, I figured it out

The cash same as credit (CSAC) advertised in the weekly ad says it starts 7/8/19 (Monday). I couldn't see any ad that required a purchase to activate the deal. Also, the California exclusion typically means +50% in California (and other non-CSAC areas)

Edit: wait a sec. It doesn't even say for games. Just systems and electronics. Scratch the +50% California bonus. Did I miss another CSAC deal that others are taking about?

Edit2: ok I see the banner on the desktop page after clicking game days banner on home page. My bad!

I just placed an order for in-store pickup (paid via the app). Didn't try anything else since 3.5 hours ago.

So assuming the banner reads correct, tomorrow someone could trade in and grab a cheap ps3 pre owned game and get a 50% boost huh? Can't wait to see the first reports on what works and what doesn't.
Am I stroking out or...? I'm not seeing anything about at 50% or anything to do with PS3 games?

Wonder with all these changes if we will see a price error glitch on the website, lol..... *refreshes Gamestop page over and over*

Kinda annoyed.  The sale just started and most of the stuff I'm looking at is OoS online and at any store within a 50 mile radius.  Really seems like GS's way of moving stuff that wasn't selling and not restocking anything.

Damn 50% extra trade credit toward any preowned product and b2g1 overlapping sign me up

Picked up KH3 AC Odd n Division 2 for 33 total after tax can’t beat that been wanting all those games too! I’m glad they actually lowered the preowned sale price to match they usually don’t.

Kinda annoyed. The sale just started and most of the stuff I'm looking at is OoS online and at any store within a 50 mile radius. Really seems like GS's way of moving stuff that wasn't selling and not restocking anything.
The items that end in .97 are clearance. They intend to clear their stock of those items and if they don't then they'll convert them to pre-owned. Can't speak for the other items.

Kinda annoyed. The sale just started and most of the stuff I'm looking at is OoS online and at any store within a 50 mile radius.
Idk if you're looking for any CE's but the locator for CE's is currently FUBAR (at least in my area). Random CE's just aren't showing as being in stock at random stores even though the individual's stores show the item in their inventory and available for sale.

For example there are some stores in the Tampa area that still have Sekiro, Spiderman and Resident Evil 2 CE's, but when looked up online or by another store, it shows they have none. I had a store manager contact IT and sadly they couldn't understand the concept

Idk if you're looking for any CE's but the locator for CE's is currently FUBAR (at least in my area). Random CE's just aren't showing as being in stock at random stores even though the individual's stores show the item in their inventory and available for sale.

For example there are some stores in the Tampa area that still have Sekiro, Spiderman and Resident Evil 2 CE's, but when looked up online or by another store, it shows they have none. I had a store manager contact IT and sadly they couldn't understand the concept
Uh, what store in Tampa area has a spiderman ce??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Switch Shining Resonance and CE, and SNK Heroines are matched on Amazon.

More sale titles are matched than not actually.

Sushi, TWEWY, and Travis... 3 games I absolutely do not need but can't help with because of the price...no clue what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back