2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
24/24 Shipped so far; 24/24 Received. 6/24 No case

UglyDolls* :ps4:

Evil Within 2 :xb1: (brand new factory sealed)

Valkyia Revolution :ps4:

Syberia 3 :xb1:

Left Alive :ps4:

The Surge :ps4:

UFC 2 :ps4:

Just Cause 3 :ps4:

COD: AW :pS4: (broken case)

LIS: Before the storm :xb1: (unused dlc)

Mafia III :ps4:

Dead Rising HD :xb1:

Dead Rising 2 HD :xb1:

The Girl and the Robot :ps4: (broken case)

Guilty Gear Xrd :ps4:

This is the Police 2 :ps4: (broken case)

Alekine's Gun :ps4:

Super Dungeon Bros :ps4:

Fallout 76 :ps4:

Xcom2 :ps4:

Wolfenstien: The Old Blood :ps4:

Metal Gear Survive :ps4:
Received my final packages yesterday. Green and Red = titles received, green is complete, red is generic case.

Ordered a few more b2g2 titles the other day to get free shipping with Darksiders and a bleach POP.

Cool, never looked in there. Says "Null", has the "have you seen this image" graphic, but there is the activation code. :bow:
Did it end up working? I'm considering cashing out my points for $200.

I'm waiting to hear about this and trade-ins. Here in CA supposedly all toy store retailers (which I guess GS falls under) can open for curbside pickup beginning Friday.
That's assuming the employees even want to come back. They aren't at the point of being able to force employees to work (at least in CA).

So two good things today I found out....A. I remembered my password on this website after many months and B. I got to use my Powerups reward and Discover cash back on my Gamestop purchase

Edit: and finally replaced my email address from the one I had to deactivate a decade ago

Also, anyone having issues getting Gamestop to review order issues you filed from at least a couple months back? 

Can we open GameStops so we can finally get games? This is nearly two months and I don’t like curbside pickup, they pop my trunk every time and I’m sick of it.

My gamestop is officially open.
I Didn't know until stopped by to pickup darkside genesis.

Also snagged a few other games while I was there .

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Can we open GameStops so we can finally get games? This is nearly two months and I don’t like curbside pickup, they pop my trunk every time and I’m sick of it.
Wow. Not even a global pandemic can make you feel empathy for minimum wage workers.

Yep, seemed to work but I haven't actually redeemed it on an order yet. :whistle2:$
I redeemed 50k for $50 & placed an order with no issues at all. However I did realize despite have over $100 worth of stuff in my cart the code would not work since none of the items were over 50 itself. I ended up ordering some statues from DOTD: DBZ Bardock, Ryuk & MHA Bakugo, added in a $50 PSN card* which the code worked on.

*available for sell at 10% off. PM me!

Has anyone ordered trials of mana on switch and had it ship? I ordered may 1st and it still says awaiting item availibility but you can also still order it

As much as i love Gears and want this drone, im sadly going to pass on it... I know ill regret it in a few months, but that sounds like a problem for future Eddie 

Most of the stores in my neck of the woods (NM) are allowed to do "delivery at the door" again. Finally managed to find 4 games I wanted to take advantage of the B2G2 sale and used cag16. Got the call that the games are ready to pickup at the selected store. Gonna go by and get them tomorrow.

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - PS4

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - XB360

James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace - XB360

James Bond: Blood Stone - XB360

As much as i love Gears and want this drone, im sadly going to pass on it... I know ill regret it in a few months, but that sounds like a problem for future Eddie
Maybe it'll eventually be in a YOU WANT THIS BOX for $60 and then you'll bite and can then fly some random unwanted figurines around the neighborhood and drop on top of that random roofs for the HoA to write up and send nasty grams to.

Maybe it'll eventually be in a YOU WANT THIS BOX for $60 and then you'll bite and can then fly some random unwanted figurines around the neighborhood and drop on top of that random roofs for the HoA to write up and send nasty grams to.
Wish I would have seen this comment when I had upstairs neighbor from hell. Stealth drop bags of poop onto their balcony at night time.

Hi guys and gals, so my GameStop by my home said I’m not welcome for a few weeks because I told the associate to put on gloves before popping my hood, they refused and honked on my horn instead, one thing turned into another and they said I can’t come back until they reopen officially whatever that means. #thebattlecontinues

Hi guys and gals, so my GameStop by my home said I’m not welcome for a few weeks because I told the associate to put on gloves before popping my hood, they refused and honked on my horn instead, one thing turned into another and they said I can’t come back until they reopen officially whatever that means. #thebattlecontinues
I tried to trade myself in but they wanted to charge a refurb fee so I went back home

I tried to trade myself in but they wanted to charge a refurb fee so I went back home
You did better than me man. They tried slapping a defective label on my forehead to ship me back to the warehouse but I ran out. Problem is they made me sign a pawn form for myself and now I'm considered stolen goods or something.

I have an Activation Code for a certificate I purchased a few weeks ago but it doesn't work every time I attempt to use it.

I have like $.91 left on a trade card & other than some partially paid preorders that I hopefully will be able to get the credit back for, I'm done with GS.
I was able to get my certificate working by changing my account email (under account -> personal data) to a different email address.

Flash used game sale I went with

Dark Souls 3 Fire Fades Edition

Sid Meier's Civilization VI

Kingdom Hearts III

Carnival Games

My Riding Stables: Life with Horses

A litte under $40 shipped, not bad.

Why would they tell you to pop the hood? Are they into mechanics now?

I'm getting

.Hack//G.U. Last Recode (PS4)

Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack (Switch)

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4)

Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition (PS4)

Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (PS4)

Dragon Quest Heroes II (PS4)

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix ({PS4)

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (PS4)

Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)

The Last Guardian (PS4)

I don't have a PS4 yet, but I'm getting games for when I do get one.

I'm getting

.Hack//G.U. Last Recode (PS4)

Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack (Switch)

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4)

Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition (PS4)

Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (PS4)

Dragon Quest Heroes II (PS4)

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix ({PS4)

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (PS4)

Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)

The Last Guardian (PS4)

I don't have a PS4 yet, but I'm getting games for when I do get one.
A bit risky, if you don't have a way to test them, you're out of luck if they don't work.

A bit risky, if you don't have a way to test them, you're out of luck if they don't work.
Now that you mention it, I think this is why Gamestop is running so many of these sales. They can finally clear out used games under $19.99 and customers can't return them or trade them in.

Well, for $10 each I picked up

Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls (PS4)

God of War (PS4)

WWE 2K20 (XBO)

Lego DC Villains (XBO)

Bloodstained (XBO)

WWE All Stars (360)

Civilization (Switch)

cashed out my gamestop credit i hope they mess everything up...i only ordered retro games so i hope they are real 

You can return them...
What exactly is their return policy these days...? Their website says they'll adjust their return policy once the stores "fully" reopen. I dunno what they're saying, especially since some states are locked down still while others are open.

What exactly is their return policy these days...? Their website says they'll adjust their return policy once the stores "fully" reopen. I dunno what they're saying, especially since some states are locked down still while others are open.
Store purchases can’t be returned (although that may be location specific at this point) but online shipped orders can.

I have to return a Xbox 360 to my local GameStop, I’ve had it for about 12 years but I’m nervous they won’t take it back, what will I do?

There are some pretty good deals for 3ds games and Wii U games. Couple Pokemon games in the mix for cheap.

Ive got to conserve my money right now and nothing really jumps out as a must get. Things will get cheaper down the line hopefully. Hard to find cheap pokemon games though.

Two orders from the flash sale, nothing too fancy.

Set 1 (credit to my mom for helping me out):

Batman: Arkham Origins - PS3

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - PS3

WWE 2K14 - PS3

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - Xbox 360

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) - Xbox 360

Set 2 (all me this time, I still enjoy old sports and shooter games):

MLB 14: The Show - PS4

Madden NFL 16 - PS4

NBA 2K18 - PS4

The Division - PS4

Destiny 2 - PS4 (filler game/coaster to get the 50% off)

Two orders from the flash sale, nothing too fancy.

Set 1 (credit to my mom for helping me out):

Batman: Arkham Origins - PS3

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - PS3

WWE 2K14 - PS3

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - Xbox 360

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) - Xbox 360

Set 2 (all me this time, I still enjoy old sports and shooter games):

MLB 14: The Show - PS4

Madden NFL 16 - PS4

NBA 2K18 - PS4

The Division - PS4

Destiny 2 - PS4 (filler game/coaster to get the 50% off)
I'll be honest. Almost everything you ordered seems like filler to me.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back