2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got 3 games from B2G1, all 3 games look to be complete.

Yakuza collection even has Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio sticker.

Received a package from Gamestop today.  I ordered 2 new copies of a game on BF.  I received 1 pre-owned copy.  I called CS and to my surprise, I got someone in the US.  He said they would send me my replacement games after a "10 day investigation period," which he said is a new procedure.  I asked when I would get the return label to send back the wrong condition game, and he said to just keep it.  Very odd that they would hold up my replacements to do an "investigation" whilst telling me to just keep a free game.

So it finally happened to me, got three FedEx packages including one that was ripped open and empty. One of the others also has an incorrect game.
Do I just call and complain?

My b2g1 came today too different orders
yakuza like a dragon - complete
Mario + rabbids - complete
Watch dogs legion - gamestop box
Smt nocturne - gamestop box
Persona 5 strikers - complete free dlc code still worked
Last of us part 2 - complete

I can confirm the 50% extra still works in store. Just traded in Splatoon 2 and Kirby for switch. Got $70 and some change. Does not work on controllers or any accessories, and I had them ring up a fake buy two get one free transaction and it did not work. That is dead for now

Does anyone know if the $5 code for being a pro member would work today. The one I have in active offers says it expired yesterday. 

Does anyone know if the $5 code for being a pro member would work today. The one I have in active offers says it expired yesterday.
It should still work today because it's supposed to last the full month, but I would take a screenshot of the barcode/EBC code just in case it decides to vanish from your Active Offers before you're able to use it.

It should still work today because it's supposed to last the full month, but I would take a screenshot of the barcode/EBC code just in case it decides to vanish from your Active Offers before you're able to use it.
Thanks for the reminder. Note that the app says 11/29 and when I look at it through a browser, it shows 11/30 expiration date. I'll print a copy just in case and use it on my way home before I forget again.

The vanilla series S shows as canceled for me. One fortnite bundle shipped with a 2nd one preparing for shipment. This is from emails.
Was that how it showed for you guys?
For me, GameStop shows both as cancelled and order total = $0. PayPal still shows $330 pending charge. One FedEx tracking #s is on the way, a second one for 8 lbs has a label created but has not been picked up.

My animal crossing pre owned copy glitch got cancelled today but I was charged $9.99
Guess they are finally shipping out the new copies?
Stay tuned

For me, GameStop shows both as cancelled and order total = $0. PayPal still shows $330 pending charge. One FedEx tracking #s is on the way, a second one for 8 lbs has a label created but has not been picked up.
I have one shipped and one canceled at Fedex (normal S). The charge is still pending. The website says one is preparing to ship and my email says one is shipped and one is preparing to ship. Its a giant mess all the way around.

My order of new Astral chain seemed to be delivered somewhere else by Fedex

It was supposed to be delivered yesterday. A Fedex truck stood outside my place for few mins while I stood at my door. It then drove away & I got a notification that my order was delivered at my door! Come on Fedex

Filed a claim with Fedex that is still under investigation. GameStop took the case number & processed refund. Hopefully someone else got an early Christmas present & it did not end up like below.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/30/us/alabama-fedex-packages/index.html

Huge retro nintendo restock. I'm only able to add items to cart via the app for some reason, but I've been able to get orders in via that method.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/retro-gaming/retro-nintendo
Not sure it was too big - maybe 20-30 titles per system GB/GBA/N64/NES/SNES/N64.. didn't see GC pop up again :oldman: and no change in "awaiting product availability" for some existing orders.

But on the bright side...

$250 for some Gamestop Transportation!

03ndzgR.png

Not sure it was too big - maybe 20-30 titles per system GB/GBA/N64/NES/SNES/N64.. didn't see GC pop up again :oldman: and no change in "awaiting product availability" for some existing orders.

But on the bright side...

$250 for some Gamestop Transportation!
This will do a better job at getting you to Gamestop plus you save a whopping $20 since it is more than $200.

car.jpg

https://www.gamestop.com/toys-games/scooters-ride-on-toys/products/segway-ninebot-electric-gokart-pro/322982.html

Having good luck with GS lately.
B2g1 used (order1):
Sackboy PS5 $27
Miles Morales PS5 $27
Deathloop PS5 $0
They actually sent me 2 copies of Miles Morales and the deluxe version of Deathloop (working dlc codes)

Order 2:
B2g1 used
Returnal ps5 $45
GoT directors cut PS5 $45
Ratchet and Clank PS5 $0
Guardians (new) PS4 $11 (after $10 off 100 and double dipping my monthly $5 coupon)

I hope the extra 50% trade in works so I can flip Guardians, my extra copy of Miles, and trade in my base PS4 version GoT

You have the code in the email so just use it online after using it in store. I used it in store on the 1st of the month and then double dipped online yesterday with no issues.
I have never seen a pro code in email. Is it the eb code in the app? And November already missing.

I have never seen a pro code in email. Is it the eb code in the app? And November already missing.
Maybe you need to add your email address to your account? Can you check your account details online and add it because I get the $5 code in my email every month.

The monthly Pro code for in store and online is the same (in the app). The trick is to write down the code before using it in store first. Then you can use the code online later.

I ordered 20 games. 18 used part of the b2g1 and 2 new. All used games came complete and the 2 new games were sealed. It was a Christmas miracle!

Traded in my Switch today and got the $260 credit. Unsurprisingly, the employee didn't know and mumbled something about trade values fluctuating before looking it up. Can't fault the employee.

Traded in my Switch today and got the $260 credit. Unsurprisingly, the employee didn't know and mumbled something about trade values fluctuating before looking it up. Can't fault the employee.
Tell him it's been that price for weeks and if he has something to say then speak up.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Another order of mine showed shipped out on the 27th and arriving today. It never came and the link from the gamestop email still says it's on the way while fed ex site says it's now pending and the GS website shows order status shipped but  awaiting carrier pickup next to status. Earlier today, fedex listed picked up. There is nothing of this shipment mentioned on my Fedex app. So I'll see what happens tomorrow.

for a game I bought online with $5 off for pickup, the price won't adjust even if the game goes up in price after Black Friday weekend since I paid for it right? I don't remember if u can still order for pickup without paying first but I'm guess that's the one that adjusts?

Debating selling my Yakuza PS4 collection and going digital since they're so cheap right now. I could actually make a profit, but I'm wondering if the games/steelbooks will be worth more in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back