The Gaming OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a lot of problems with Killer 7. Basically I didn't like anything about the game. You run on rails and then stop when you encounter an enemy at which point the game becomes house of the dead with a controller. My main problem would have to be the enemies. Imagine the most annoying video game enemies you've ever encountered. Now multiply it by about 300 and add in a very annoying laugh/shriek oh and sometimes they're invisible. God I hate those things. I only made it about half way through the game before selling it to a friend. I have heard of people who really like the game. I can't imagine why though. Maybe they were playing with the sound off.

Oh and technically the Arby's wasn't nutritious I was just telling myself that so I could sleep at night.

[quote name='Graystone']Damned power went out for 20 seconds and I get to spend ten minutes fixing everything is jacked up.[/quote]Happens way too often here, though thankfully not this time.

[quote name='prmononoke']Does anyone know if Threadless' shirts run small? There's a bunch I want that aren't in medium, but they do have large and small.[/QUOTE]
They are somewhat small. I have a 99 Red Balloons in Medium and it's a bit snug. My Neopolitan Bonaparte shirt is a large and fits like all my other shirts that are medium. So to answer your question, yes.

Pancake Rabbit, I didn't know you were a teenaged hand model.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I had a lot of problems with Killer 7. Basically I didn't like anything about the game. You run on rails and then stop when you encounter an enemy at which point the game becomes house of the dead with a controller. My main problem would have to be the enemies. Imagine the most annoying video game enemies you've ever encountered. Now multiply it by about 300 and add in a very annoying laugh/shriek oh and sometimes they're invisible. God I hate those things. I only made it about half way through the game before selling it to a friend. I have heard of people who really like the game. I can't imagine why though. Maybe they were playing with the sound off.

Oh and technically the Arby's wasn't nutritious I was just telling myself that so I could sleep at night.[/quote]
Maybe you hate creativity? In the meanwhile, go play your fucking GTA clones.
j/k ;)

[quote name='Roufuss']I don't know, at least some kind of map to know where the hell I was going... I looked through every option available and never found a map to use.

The graphics, even on Ultra High for everything, were pretty shit as well. I read that you need to buy the Deluxe edition to get good graphics, apparently.

Luckily, I read that MSFX gives two activation keys, so I only used one so luckily I can still sell it for $20 - $25... nothing like free money!

Admiral, the Wii doesn't upscale, so it's not going to run games in 480p that weren't initially designed for it.[/quote]

Have you ever played Microsoft Flight Simulator before?

Probably what you get for charging $6.00 shipping on GBA carts.
I kid, I kid! :)

Went out with a couple friends this afternoon. Two games of bowling, taco bell, and a round of mini golf. Good times.

Oh, and my scores, in order, were 74, 160, 73. Par was 50. :oops: :lol:

[quote name='dallow']Have you ever played Microsoft Flight Simulator before?

Probably what you get for charging $6.00 shipping on GBA carts.
I kid, I kid! :)[/QUOTE]

Priority Mail is $4.60... when you factor in Ebay fees and Paypal fees, with my current shipping, I'm losing money on every single thing I sell on Ebay. It really sucks that they feel like taking a double cut these days.

Besides, Priority gets there lightning fast, and I think one person out of 700 + bitched about it ;) And these days, doing some shopping on Ebay, $6 actually seems cheap :( I'd do First Class but I don't have any regular boxes or bubble mailers, and Priority has free boxes anyways.

I'm already at $116 or so for all the auctions I had up (one ended), so I'm way over my goal of where I wanted to be, which was just $100. I just wanted those Gameboy games out of the house at this point :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Went out with a couple friends this afternoon. Two games of bowling, taco bell, and a round of mini golf. Good times.

Oh, and my scores, in order, were 74, 160, 73. Par was 50. :oops: :lol:[/quote]
You were 110 over par in the second game? Or was that your score in bowling?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Went out with a couple friends this afternoon. Two games of bowling, taco bell, and a round of mini golf. Good times.

Oh, and my scores, in order, were 74, 160, 73. Par was 50. :oops: :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think whats worst is that you bowled a 74.

[quote name='dcfox']You were 110 over par in the second game? Or was that your score in bowling?[/QUOTE] The first two are the bowling scores. And yes, a 74 is pathetic. But it wasn't the worst in the group. :lol:

Funny thing is, the guy who did the worst the first game bowled a 171 the second game. Bastard.

[quote name='Roufuss']Priority Mail is $4.60... when you factor in Ebay fees and Paypal fees, with my current shipping, I'm losing money on every single thing I sell on Ebay. It really sucks that they feel like taking a double cut these days.

Besides, Priority gets there lightning fast, and I think one person out of 700 + bitched about it ;) And these days, doing some shopping on Ebay, $6 actually seems cheap :( I'd do First Class but I don't have any regular boxes or bubble mailers, and Priority has free boxes anyways.

I'm already at $116 or so for all the auctions I had up (one ended), so I'm way over my goal of where I wanted to be, which was just $100. I just wanted those Gameboy games out of the house at this point :lol:[/quote]

Oh ok, priority hehe.
Faster shipping is nice.
I always send stuff First Class for smaller stuff.

[quote name='Moxio']:nottalking: Not on that current PC of yours, buster.[/quote]

Well not this one.

3GB.

:rofl:

Tomorrow's the last day of the Threadless sale. I'll have to check up on them tomorrow to see if they have any decent new shirts.

I think Tuesday or Wednesday I'm going to King of Prussia. Or just taking a train into Philadelphia for the day. Not sure. :whistle2:k

I'm also making steady progress in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance. Lack of map on second screen is a bitch though.

[quote name='dallow']Oh ok, priority hehe.
Faster shipping is nice.
I always send stuff First Class for smaller stuff.[/QUOTE]

Yea, if I had some spare bubble mailers or smaller boxes, I'd do it, definitely. I usually use First Class when dealing with CAG, mostly on guides and stuff if it's not too heavy.

Up to $110.56 on the stuff that is left, so it's getting there.

14 out of 16 things accounted for... just need someone to bid 99 cents on Metroid 2 and 99 cents on a lot of two Star Wars games for the SNES (empire and jedi), the two SNES games are complete too =O

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Tomorrow's the last day of the Threadless sale. I'll have to check up on them tomorrow to see if they have any decent new shirts.[/quote]

Today is the last day.

[quote name='prmononoke']Today is the last day.[/quote]

Oh, really?

Hmm.

Yesterday's and today's shirts don't interest me.

Not sure if I should buy Mob Musicians for $10 or not... :whistle2:k

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Oh, really?

Hmm.

Yesterday's and today's shirts don't interest me.

Not sure if I should buy Mob Musicians for $10 or not... :whistle2:k[/quote]

I might get that one.

I also need to decide whether or not I really want to risk a large being too big, or a small being too small.

Don't know it if helps, but I'm 5'10 ~150lbs and I like large. But I also like my shirts somewhat big- I could fit into a medium.

I did a zip code search at Gamestop.com. 9 gamestops within 10 miles of where I'm at. Damn. Only 2 within 10 miles at home.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Don't know it if helps, but I'm 5'10 ~150lbs and I like large. But I also like my shirts somewhat big- I could fit into a medium.

I did a zip code search at Gamestop.com. 9 gamestops within 10 miles of where I'm at. Damn. Only 2 within 10 miles at home.[/quote]

Well, I usually wear medium. It's just that a lot of the shirts I want aren't in stock in medium.

Quick question for you Roufuss, do you get boxes @ USPS? I've been selling some textbooks and don't have any boxes to put them in. Mailed one out on Friday that I had to dig through the attic to find a box to salvage, :lol:.

I'm recreating my signature on a car in Forza 2.

Check it, son:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You? Woman? Does she give discounts on Sunday or something? ;)[/quote]

SUCKY SUCKY TWO DOLLA!

But, no, I actually do have a girlfriend, Lawnmower Man.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']SUCKY SUCKY TWO DOLLA!

But, no, I actually do have a girlfriend, Lawnmower Man.[/QUOTE]

pix nao plz kk thx

Forza 2 sure does let you do impressive stuff! Would be funny to see the Something Awful goons make shit cars.

i hate sundays for two main reasons:
I always want Chikfila on Sundays and their closed.
I want my mail and it doesn't come on Sundays.

Sundays suck.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Talib's Ear Drum leaked.

That sentence sounds delicious.[/QUOTE]
Real shit? Got to get it. NOW!

Hahaha, someone just tried to get me to e-mail them my Steam logon info saying I was hacked. fucker even tried from a yahoo account. People must be supremely retarded to fall for this.

Nice, if the last thing up stays at its current price, I'll have cleared $175 on Ebay with my throwaway auctions (meaning things that were listed for a week or two at BIN's and no one bid).

Not too bad!

Time for one final selling extravaganza, about 50 or 60 BIN's, and I'll have finished, then it'll be time for the move.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Talib's Ear Drum leaked.

That sentence sounds delicious.[/QUOTE]Fina-fucking-lly.

Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']SUCKY SUCKY TWO DOLLA!

But, no, I actually do have a girlfriend, Lawnmower Man.[/QUOTE] Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that was possible. So what's wrong with her? She's 600lbs and has one leg, doesn't she?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that was possible. So what's wrong with her? She's 600lbs and has one leg, doesn't she?[/quote]
...How'd you know :lol:

I don't exactly see you having success in the relationship area ;)

Headed to GameCrazy in a few to pick up some cheap used 360 games. I'm strongly considering a hockey game, but haven't played one in a few years.

Is there any real difference between NHL 2K6 and 2K7 other than $10 in used prices? Is NHL07 better than 2K7?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Christ, reviewing jazz albums is difficult.[/QUOTE]

Right up there with reviewing wine. :)

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']...How'd you know :lol:

I don't exactly see you having success in the relationship area ;)[/QUOTE] Yeah, fuck you. :lol:

I've got some prospects, don't you worry your pretty little head. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, fuck you. :lol:

I've got some prospects, don't you worry your pretty little head. ;)[/quote]

At least I HAVE one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back