The Gaming OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dkellar']We had a decent amount of rain last night. Everything received a good watering.[/quote]

we're getting it now. we've gotten about 2" so far this morning - atleast thats what the pool is showing. then again, the pool filter has a leak so we might've gotten more. we're expected to get 4-6" total by tomorrow.

Dumbass. Are you talking to her because you want to or because she wants you to? I knew a girl that wanted to break up with me about half dozen times but kept coming back (good head). Then I just said, ok, I'm done, stay the fuck away from me. She kept calling me and emailing me and even talking to my fucking mom. She just wanted to "know how I was", so I told her a lot fucking better off without her. She quit calling me. :cool:

I would suspect she either wants to keep you under her thumb for her own malicious intent or she just wants you to feel bad and pitty her for breaking her heart that she doesn't have.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yes. And talking to. :wall:
For serious. Did Xchika show you the email I PM'd her? I should have never read that again ... 5 or 6 times. :oops: :cry:[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']she just wants you to feel bad and pitty [sic] her for breaking her heart that she doesn't have.[/quote]

Sybstation couldn't break someone's heart. He's too sweet. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Dumbass. Are you talking to her because you want to or because she wants you to? I knew a girl that wanted to break up with me about half dozen times but kept coming back (good head). Then I just said, ok, I'm done, stay the fuck away from me. She kept calling me and emailing me and even talking to my fucking mom. She just wanted to "know how I was", so I told her a lot fucking better off without her. She quit calling me. :cool:

I would suspect she either wants to keep you under her thumb for her own malicious intent or she just wants you to feel bad and pitty her for breaking her heart that she doesn't have.[/QUOTE] No, she's the one who did the breaking. I'm the one who told her I didn't want to deal with her shit anymore, but by that point there wasn't much left anyhow.

Dah.

Okay, I'm out.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Sybstation couldn't break someone's heart. He's too sweet. :lol:[/quote]

...wet.... sticky.... sublimalamadingdong?

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']You get enough rainfall for that? I'm assuming they would need a lot...

Speaking of, it's still overcast and pulling this pouring/drizzle bs up here.[/QUOTE]

From what I have been reading, they don't need a large amount of water.

I know, but that doesn't mean she doesn't still want him to feel bad for it. She is a woman.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Sybstation couldn't break someone's heart. He's too sweet. :lol:[/quote]

Edit: Seems to be taking care of itself anyway. So now I gotta do what I need to do and then play some more Odin Sphere so I can review it.

[quote name='Roufuss']Well, there we go, just got my Shadowrun with free Microsoft Flight Simulator X at Circuit City for $38 - packing Shadowrun up now, already sold it on Ebay for $38 :rofl:

Liquid, I think it was you that wanted to know, MSFX rings up as a penny on the receipt, so it would be easy to return Shadowrun and keep MSFX. It rings up as a pacakge, but most of the CS rep's won't even bother looking at it. I had maybe 1 out of 9 care back in the day.[/QUOTE]Most excellent.

Is there anything I need to keep in mind or do I just take both games up to the register?

[quote name='LiquidNight']Most excellent.

Is there anything I need to keep in mind or do I just take both games up to the register?[/QUOTE]

Just be prepared to kick over the magazine rack at a moments notice!

Since gardening is one of the hotter topics of the OTT as of late, I'll show you mine and you can see what I'm too much of a CAG to care about since I'll be moving out of here in a few months anyway. :lol:

There's a gate/fence to the left beyond that corner that I could literally push over if I felt like it. The people to the right have a nice brick/stone walkway through their nice gate and I have this. :lol: At least I have the beautiful view of parked cars and a dumpster.

Holy fuck. The local GameStop might have copies of Crush in! I have to call them as soon as they open and see if it's true. That'll make this a great day out of a rather crappy one so far.

fuck! They don't open until noon (3 hours from now). :roll: fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I guess Tony Kornheiser'll have to help me pass the time. :D

Such a lush mass of weeds garden you have.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Since gardening is one of the hotter topics of the OTT as of late, I'll show you mine and you can see what I'm too much of a CAG to care about since I'll be moving out of here in a few months anyway. :lol:

There's a gate/fence to the left beyond that corner that I could literally push over if I felt like it. The people to the right have a nice brick/stone walkway through their nice gate and I have this. :lol: At least I have the beautiful view of parked cars and a dumpster.[/quote]

The fucking person across from me is pissing me off.

This bitch has like 80 keys on her keychain and stands in front of her door for like 10 min every time she comes home fiddling with the keys...which are loud as hell.

Its like, bitch get less keys....or at least pull out your key before you come to the door.

Shit is lound as hell.

[quote name='Kayden']Such a lush mass of weeds garden you have.[/QUOTE]
I know. It's coming in nicely. I want to go for the crackhead look, but I think I'd need to trample the weeds and have some trash strewn about it to get that effect.

[quote name='Soodmeg']The fucking person across from me is pissing me off.

This bitch has like 80 keys on her keychain and stands in front of her door for like 10 min every time she comes home fiddling with the keys...which are loud as hell.

Its like, bitch get less keys....or at least pull out your key before you come to the door.

Shit is lound as hell.[/quote]
Is it Ace Ventura-style keychain noise or janitor-with-a-shitload-of-keys-style noise?

[quote name='dcfox']Help me OTT! My whole body is sore :cry:[/QUOTE]

Me too. After I play a game of hockey or soccer, the next day I'm so sore and lethargic.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Hmm. I might have to try and get a free Flight Simulator X... then sell it on ebay. :lol:[/QUOTE]

The standard edition sells like shit unfortunately... lucky to get $20 for it. It's the Deluxe one that sells, which I tried to get, but got shot down =O

But hey, if I don't like MSFX, $20 is still $20. It comes on TWO DVD's, which is huge.

Just surprised Shadowrun sold so fast... thank god it has a lack of reviews.

I doubt I'll be able to sell Far Cry Vengence though :lol: That one might have to go back to Circuit City.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Hmm. I might have to try and get a free Flight Simulator X... then sell it on ebay. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:nottalking: Not on that current PC of yours, buster.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I know. It's coming in nicely. I want to go for the crackhead look, but I think I'd need to trample the weeds and have some trash strewn about it to get that effect.

Is it Ace Ventura-style keychain noise or janitor-with-a-shitload-of-keys-style noise?[/quote]

Yes.....its lound enough for me to even say anything.

Its crazy how lound they are....I live across the hall with my door close and TV on and I can hear them clear as day.

But if thats the worst of my problems living in an apartment then I should be happy.

But shit is annoying as hell.

I think I have an abscessed tooth. Was killing me all last night, barely got any sleep and called in sick to work. The tell tell sign I think is that my gums are pretty swollen. I can't even fully close the left side of my mouth since it is so swollen.

[quote name='mr ryles']I think I have an abscessed tooth. Was killing me all last night, barely got any sleep and called in sick to work. The tell tell sign I think is that my gums are pretty swollen. I can't even fully close the left side of my mouth since it is so swollen.[/QUOTE]
You swoll', son.

[quote name='mr ryles']I think I have an abscessed tooth. Was killing me all last night, barely got any sleep and called in sick to work. The tell tell sign I think is that my gums are pretty swollen. I can't even fully close the left side of my mouth since it is so swollen.[/quote]
You may want to do something other than telling the OTT about it
like poke at it with a knife
or just go to a doctor
. ;)

[quote name='Dkellar']I'm a 21st century digital boy.
I don't know how to live
But I got a lot of toys[/quote]

My daddy's a lazy middle-class intellectual
My mommy's on valium, so ineffectual
Ain't life a mystery?

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I can feel the temptation of my dark master (Arby's). It calls my name and I fear that soon I will answer it's call.[/QUOTE]
Every time I eat at Arby's, I regret it almost instantaneously.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I can feel the temptation of my dark master (Arby's). It calls my name and I fear that soon I will answer it's call.[/QUOTE]

Spooky. I just decided aon Arby's for dinner.

I love their 5 for $6 deal. You cna get two meals out of that if you wnat. And there arfe a lot of choices.

I'm thinking of doing Fries, Mozerella sticks, Beef and Cheddar x2, and a ham and cheddar.

Hmm... should I play my origianl RE4 for the GC or let it sit and wait for the Wii version. I haven't played it yet but I thinking of starting it on my Wii. I think I'll start tonight and when I'm done I'll ebay it and use what I get towards the Wii version.

[quote name='Brak']Every time I eat at Arby's, I regret it almost instantaneously.[/QUOTE]
But damn those Arby's Melts for being like salty, cheesy, beefy, candy.

Apparently I slept through the entire storm last night. I went to sleep around 3 right before it started raining and when I woke up about an hour ago, it was really dark outside, but no rain. Now it's clearing up.

Man... I need a bigger MP3 player. 30GB just isn't enough.

But then I have about 50GB of tunes and about 700GB of other stuff on a 1.5TB array. ^_^

Phantasy Star Universe is pretty cool. Its like .//Hack, except your team is more retarded and you cant tell them what to do. Yet I still like it more than .//hack.

I know how you feel Kayden. I've got a 20GB mp3 player and it's only got like 1.5GB's left. Dunno what I'm going to do about it since I can't afford a new one. Guess I'll just have to suck it up and decide what can stay and go.

I hate second shift, it is by far the worst shift to work. The whole day is just fucking wasted.

OMG! There is a new hotdog eating champ! I do believe it is an American!

[quote name='Kayden']Man... I need a bigger MP3 player. 30GB just isn't enough.

But then I have about 50GB of tunes and about 700GB of other stuff on a 1.5TB array. ^_^[/quote]

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=vjDp036b1lM[/MEDIA]

[quote name='DT778']go to bread graystone.[/QUOTE]

I did

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Blah. I keep doing stupid things and thinking about stuff I really shouldn't concern myself with anymore. :dunce: :nottalking: :shame: #-o :whistle2:k :wall: :-({|= :cry:[/QUOTE]

Heroine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back