The Gaming OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Ok, so I had this $400+ fraudulent charge, that took place a month after the last time I used my card, on my debit card a few months ago, right? And I go to the bank and supposedly take care of it. They take my card, have me write a letter to Mastercard, and freeze any transactions.
So a month goes by and I get My statement as always. Hmm... everything seems normal, GmooJ is debt free! However, they didn't give me another card, so I went and got a Visa somewhere else. No Biggie.
Fast Forward to last month, The charge is back on the statement with all sorts of ridiculous fees for not paying it. I go to the bank, Go through the process AGAIN, and am told they'll call me back after they talk with Mastercard. Now, Mastercard says the charges were from my IP address and I'm lying, so my credit is going to shit now...

I am a 18-year old, heavy metal listenin', hard liquor drinkin', manual labor workin', MMA fightin', Pitbull raisin' 200+lb. Mexican who lives on the wrong side of town. Do you honestly believe I'm spending $400 dollars at Ambercrombie (sp?) and Frederick's of Hollywood?

GTFO.[/quote]
Shrike, correct me if I'm wrong but an IP address isn't assigned to one person; a pool of numbers are assigned to a particular neighborhood or locality and can be assigned to any person logging on in that particular area. such as we have RoadRunner and we live in Saugerties which is a really small area, so there are possibly 1,000 IP addresses that are assigned to RoadRunner for Saugerties and anyone that has RoadRunner and lives in Saurerties could wind up with any of those 1,000 numbers any time that they log on

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']any new pics of your dog?[/quote]

I was actually gonna take some tomorrow.

And some of my collective farm err... garden too. :cool:

and I'm off to be a hoodlum.

'Night OTT.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I was actually gonna take some tomorrow.

And some of my collective farm err... garden too. :cool:

and I'm off to be a hoodlum.

'Night OTT.[/quote]

communist much? are you sure you're mexican and not cuban, or is that just a cover since most americans don't know the difference??;)

After watching about ten minutes of Fight Club, I've decided to get the book and read that first - the movie seems like a literal translation so far, and something tells me the book would work better if it went first anyway. :)

Now, I need to find something else to watch. I think I've got a burned copy of Shaun of the Dead somewhere...

[quote name='Brak']I forgot about you. And rightfully so, since you vanished for, like, a decade. ;)[/QUOTE]
Fair enough, I guess. :)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']After watching about ten minutes of Fight Club, I've decided to get the book and read that first - the movie seems like a literal translation so far, and something tells me the book would work better if it went first anyway. :)
[/quote]

I did the opposite, and it wasn't bad at all... it actually helped, because I liked the movie so much and thought the cast was well done, so reading the book was great... especially the part about the dinner theatre (that's about the one major thing I can think of that didn't make the movie)...

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']Shrike, correct me if I'm wrong but an IP address isn't assigned to one person; a pool of numbers are assigned to a particular neighborhood or locality and can be assigned to any person logging on in that particular area. such as we have RoadRunner and we live in Saugerties which is a really small area, so there are possibly 1,000 IP addresses that are assigned to RoadRunner for Saugerties and anyone that has RoadRunner and lives in Saurerties could wind up with any of those 1,000 numbers any time that they log on[/QUOTE]

From my person experience with cable intarwebs is that the IP stays the same for the connection for some time, a month or more. My IP usually changes if the cable company is doing upgrades or repairs. It all depends on the ISP for how long someones connect has a static IP

[quote name='Dkellar']fuck yea! A tropical storm is expected to drop lots of rain here in Georgia and Florida![/QUOTE]

Should help with the fires. We need rain out in SC, too.

I think the people making OTT titles are trying to out-suck each other, which is not as much fun as it sounds.

I give up. fuck movies. I'm just going to read the new issue of Wired and call it a night. :lol:

Out of a 24 library co-op, not one of them has a copy of the book Fight Club in right now. Looks like it's off to Borders...either that, or getting lucky and finding it at a used book store. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Strell']I think the people making OTT titles are trying to out-suck each other, which is not as much fun as it sounds.[/quote]

quiet you. if you don't like it you could make the next one

[quote name='Strell']I think the people making OTT titles are trying to out-suck each other, which is not as much fun as it sounds.[/QUOTE]

Here Here

[quote name='Strell']I think the people making OTT titles are trying to out-suck each other, which is not as much fun as it sounds.[/QUOTE]

You've got next. :)

You know, the "Let's all out-suck each other OTT" sounds like it could be fun.

This would've been a much better title had chika not stolen the last one.

However, I'll just give a good old "fuck you".

0039.jpg

Disreputable!

[quote name='Strell']Here. I will make the next one.

"The ____ OTT."

Let's Mad Lib it up even more.[/QUOTE]No! In an avant garde move...we shall split it into three topics named "O", "T", and "T." One will be locked automatically with no posts in it save the starting one; another will be stickied, and the other a standard topic. When 500 posts are reached in any of the three, they will all be deleted and never spoken of again to anyone not in them at some point.

I was hoping more for The OTT OTT. Or maybe "The next OTT." The Off Topic Topic OTT. The Thread whose Topic which is Off.

I mean let's keep the vanilla goin'.

:)

[quote name='sixersballernum3']This would've been a much better title had chika not stolen the last one.

However, I'll just give a good old "fuck you".[/quote]

:roll:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I did the opposite, and it wasn't bad at all... it actually helped, because I liked the movie so much and thought the cast was well done, so reading the book was great... especially the part about the dinner theatre (that's about the one major thing I can think of that didn't make the movie)...[/QUOTE] Well, they did change how/where they met, and the ending ... a few other minor things as well. Overall the changes were for the best.

[quote name='jmcc']No! In an avant garde move...we shall split it into three topics named "O", "T", and "T." One will be locked automatically with no posts in it save the starting one; another will be stickied, and the other a standard topic. When 500 posts are reached in any of the three, they will all be deleted and never spoken of again to anyone not in them at some point.[/QUOTE]

It's just clever enough to work!

[quote name='Scobie']It's just clever enough to work![/QUOTE]
...Until some douchebag doesn't get it and makes a regular OTT.

If that happens, I vote we shun them. SHUN!

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']:roll:[/quote]
To Strell, not you. ;)

But my first statement still stands.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']...Until some douchebag doesn't get it and makes a regular OTT.

If that happens, I vote we shun them. SHUN![/quote]

Shun the non believer.... shun....

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']...Until some douchebag doesn't get it and makes a regular OTT.

If that happens, I vote we shun them. SHUN![/QUOTE]Speaking of, I'm pretty sure Christian heaven won't let me in due to all the sodomy and self-abuse, but I'd better get into Hindu heaven given how nice I am to animals. Just caught a giant ant running around on my floor and did I smoosh it? No, I gently deposited it outside where it can be happy.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']To Strell, not you. ;)

But my first statement still stands.

Shun the non believer.... shun....[/QUOTE]
We're on a BRIDGE, Charlie!

This isn't quite related, but I don't get BoingBoing's unicorn fetish. :whistle2:s

:whistle2:k

B2G1 at TRU on DS games.

I'd like to try Etrian Odyssey. And Puzzlequest. Not sure what else though. Oh, DQ: Rocket Slime.

Too bad I passed up the EB/GS B2G1 as I doubt my TRU will have any of those.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']Shrike, correct me if I'm wrong but an IP address isn't assigned to one person; a pool of numbers are assigned to a particular neighborhood or locality and can be assigned to any person logging on in that particular area. such as we have RoadRunner and we live in Saugerties which is a really small area, so there are possibly 1,000 IP addresses that are assigned to RoadRunner for Saugerties and anyone that has RoadRunner and lives in Saurerties could wind up with any of those 1,000 numbers any time that they log on[/quote]You get your IP address for as long as your connection's live. If you powercycle your DSL/cable modem, you probably will get a different one. The ISP has blocks of them assigned for their use, which they divide up by physical locale.

Mkay. Taking 7 DS games with me.

Pokemon
Ouendan 2
Jump Ultimate
Cooking Mama
Yoshi's Island
Meteos
Children of Mana

Looks decent to me.

As well as the Castlevania Double Pack and Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones on GBA.

Should hold me over for two weeks.

With the Castlevania pack, I'll never play PoR. :lol:

woot, girlfriend surprised me with shadowrun(360) tonight when she came over, and a whole night of that 70s show, even though I've seen them all... I still watch 'em. :D

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Cleaning the fridge was long overdue. I think I need an exorcist.[/quote]Now, actually eat the food in there, and you shouldn't be bitching about all the money spent on eating out.

[quote name='shrike4242']Now, actually eat the food in there, and you shouldn't be bitching about all the money spent on eating out.[/quote]

That's the plan. I'm going to try and go cold turkey on fast food, and just completely stop eating it. It'll be healthier, and way cheaper. Now I just need to stock my fridge.

You know... there are psycho freaks on the internet... then there is Casey "Psycho Hurricane" Nunez. This guy goes up and above being a psycho freak.

Oh, and potentially NSFW due to language.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzrsb8s-6cI[/media]

We better pray he never finds CAG. He might sue us.

[quote name='Pookymeister']ive been playing your new mix on repeat for the last 2 hours Demoman, can't get enough of it[/QUOTE]

I fear the day you hear one of the megamixes I've done. You might repeat that for days on end. ;)

Got back from the race track about an hour ago. I can't hear that well. Never sitting front row again. Got crap throw into my eyes, and its really really loud.

[quote name='Graystone']Got back from the race track about an hour ago. I can't hear that well. Never sitting front row again. Got crap throw into my eyes, and its really really loud.[/quote]
what kinda racing was it pal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back