The Gaming OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Demolition Man']You know... there are psycho freaks on the internet... then there is Casey "Psycho Hurricane" Nunez. This guy goes up and above being a psycho freak.

Oh, and potentially NSFW due to language.

We better pray he never finds CAG. He might sue us.[/quote]
And you link him straight to CAG (putting the video link here shows up on his page). Brilliant.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']And you link him straight to CAG (putting the video link here shows up on his page). Brilliant.[/QUOTE]

Actually that's a tribute video done by somebody else. So we are safe.

[quote name='tiredfornow']what kinda racing was it pal?[/QUOTE]

Nascar Wahlen modified late models. Plus some other shitter cars like ultralights compacts. Which are basically geo metros with the guts stripped out. Modifieds, Sport Stocks, Compacts.

My buddys cousin races modifies. But he blew his engine in a heat race. First lap so that didn't work out. I bought a pit pass so me, and my friend could go talk to his cousin it. It was pretty fun. I ended up having to help push his car on the trailer.

Here's where I went

http://www.kilkareraceway.com/

[quote name='Demolition Man']Actually that's a tribute video done by somebody else. So we are safe.[/quote]
Then pray he doesn't search for his name, if he's as much of a psycho as you say he is. ;)

Well speaking of psychos...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn7hrlt_uYs[/media]

... here's our good friend Jon "DS Sucks" Harchick now trying to sell us toxic carpet cleaner. :rofl:

[quote name='Graystone']Nascar Wahlen modified late models. Plus some other shitter cars like ultralights compacts. Which are basically geo metros with the guts stripped out. Modifieds, Sport Stocks, Compacts.

My buddys cousin races modifies. But he blew his engine in a heat race. First lap so that didn't work out. I bought a pit pass so me, and my friend could go talk to his cousin it. It was pretty fun. I ended up having to help push his car on the trailer.

Here's where I went

http://www.kilkareraceway.com/[/quote]

you should apply on their website, they're looking for 'a few' people? :p

I'm not sure what to think of the Gunpey skin with a dog crapping worms, stars, and various other objects while new lines are introduced at a blazing pace. :whistle2:s

[quote name='tiredfornow']you should apply on their website, they're looking for 'a few' people? :p[/QUOTE]

:lol:

The race track is about a 30min drive from my house. I'm thinking about buying a race car and start racing. I would win every race my big ass stuck on the left side getting better handling then anyone else. :D ;)

Damit, my laptop has these media controlls on the side where I can pause, play, stop, or switch songs (they are buttons). They were working with Itunes until I installed the new Itunes, fuck.

Edit: Had to download a program from some site to do it, fuckers. Oh well atleast I got it to work :D

Good Night OTT.

snoring.jpg

Night CAG, gonna hit sleep after playing FF XII for over 45 mins trying to kill this one hunt (yes I got him and he was a bitch, I had to get a lucky as hell combo chain because I couldn't fight him normally, lol).

[quote name='Demolition Man']Good Night OTT.

snoring.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I swear tonight your just out to post stuff you have in the past. I'm having major Deja vu reading your posts.

Hey, prmononoke, if you're out there, I saw your post in the DDD thread, and I'm not sure if anyone addressed it, but that Lone Wolf and Cub boxset you linked to is priced at DDD for $83.39. You originally said it was $89.62 and that Amazon had it for $83.49.

If you buy it at DDD with the 20% code you can get it for $16.68 less. It would be $66.71, I believe.

Wow, it is cloudy today. I'm a bit disappointed with the A/C unit as it doesn't seem like it produced a lot of water last night. Then again, the A/C hardy runs at night. It might rain though which is a good thing.

[quote name='Graystone']I swear tonight your just out to post stuff you have in the past. I'm having major Deja vu reading your posts.[/QUOTE]

Actually the snoring picture is the only repost. I normally use that picture when I say "good night OTT" since to me its funny. :lol:

Oh, and good afternoon OTT.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Well my fiancee's car broke down so I had to get my mother to go get him and her car broke down on the way. It's one of those days.[/QUOTE] :rofl:

Sorry, but ... it's funny if you aren't involved. :lol:

Gotta go to work. I'll probably be able to finish off "The Plague" today. I've only got 80 pages or so left. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Theres gonna be some major beat downs tonight. For serious[/QUOTE]
I think Strell's got it in the bag. With the powers of his avatar, how can he lose?

[quote name='Dkellar']This fucking MATLAB book sucks. And I hope these TA's die in a fire.[/QUOTE]That's what you get for pursuing [I assume] applied math.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Hey, prmononoke, if you're out there, I saw your post in the DDD thread, and I'm not sure if anyone addressed it, but that Lone Wolf and Cub boxset you linked to is priced at DDD for $83.39. You originally said it was $89.62 and that Amazon had it for $83.49.

If you buy it at DDD with the 20% code you can get it for $16.68 less. It would be $66.71, I believe.[/quote]
They must have lowered it then. Thanks for the heads up!

It's still such a hit on the wallet though. Still, six of the greatest samurai/ronin/martial arts movies ever for a little over ten bucks each. Not bad at all.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'll probably be able to finish off "The Plague" today. I've only got 80 pages or so left. :whistle2:k[/quote]

Assuming we're talking Camus here, have you read "The Stranger?" Great book.

Seems like the A/C unit produced about a gallon of water since running a few times this morning. Since it is cloudy and slightly raining the A/C only runs for about 5-8 minutes when it clicks on.

Ugh I was so hungover this morning. I woke up at about noon and everything was still wobbling so I just laid in bed for about an hour then took a nice long shower(Along with some advil). Feeling better now, but need to get something to eat.

I want spaghetti. But actual spaghetti, not canned shit or anything like that.

Well I have to go to the house to prepare the ancient rituals that will ensure my victory.

Do they sell goat's blood at the grocery store?

Hmm. I wonder if Satan would know the difference if I just used cherry Kool-Aid.

I mean they taste the same...

[quote name='Strell']Well I have to go to the house to prepare the ancient rituals that will ensure my victory.

Do they sell goat's blood at the grocery store?
[/QUOTE]
Try the asian grocer.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Theres gonna be some major beat downs tonight. For serious[/QUOTE]Video camera + Strell super drunk. For serious.

That would be a good idea, except I hear he's not a heavy drinker. Like he never gets drunk.

I intend to get plastered after the beatdowns are over, but not before then.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Video camera + Strell super drunk. For serious.[/QUOTE]

Now why would you want to create a situation that screamed out "DAMN I wish I had been there" ?

But DMK is right - not much of a drinker.

At any rate, off to pick up pizzas. Do not expect my shattered remains to say much 'til tomorrow's afternoon light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back