The General eBay Rant Thread

I got two messages from the seller I won an xbone from and the are strange.

Go back to se.net and make a thread, or you will be reported.

Also, it would be better if you did not purchase this xbox. Just post my previous message without a username to se.net. This was a bad attempt, you are not the only one.

What should I do? He has 100% feedback.
Could be that the account has been hacked, especially since it seems like a spam message.

Probably would be better to not send the payment right now and possibly report him to Ebay for the spam message. Might be best to just look for another system from a different seller right now.

Just sold something on eBay and this is the first time I'm absolutely unsure whether or not to send the item. Shipping says send it to Munoz while the payment is by someone with the last name Ha.

Had this buyer win an auction a few weeks ago an asked if he can wait until Friday to pay. I don't mind if they let me know ahead of time, so I said yes. 2 weeks go by with no contact so I send a few invoices. Then today I get an e-mail saying the buyer had been banned from eBay as a whole.

So I have a buyer whose address is marked in Ebay as invalid. They left me a note to try a different address if that one doesn't work. If I ship to the different address and they open an INR case, am I screwed? I'm using tracking numbers of course.

If the Paypal address is invalid, tell him to edit his Paypal address to a valid one or you are not covered.

My friend told me today his selling limits changed now from $4999.99 to $4999.98. Very odd. Like it's lowering a penny per day.

So I have a buyer whose address is marked in Ebay as invalid. They left me a note to try a different address if that one doesn't work. If I ship to the different address and they open an INR case, am I screwed? I'm using tracking numbers of course.
If it is a different Zip Code then yes they'd automatically win INR case. However, it is a judgment call I have had to change it 100s of times and only twice did I actually go the proper route to protect myself by refunding payment and having them pay again with proper address. eBay makes it so hard for the buyer to understand and do it properly sometimes it is more effort than it is worth.

The horror stories on eBay are always what people remember but in all honesty there are not THAT many scammers on eBay. Wednesday I did receive a Dreamcast that was returned where the person swapped their broken system for the working one I sold but that was the first time something like that happened since Christmas, and I've sold a little over 600 items between those two. 2 scammers out of 600 is not that bad at all.

If it is a different Zip Code then yes they'd automatically win INR case. However, it is a judgment call I have had to change it 100s of times and only twice did I actually go the proper route to protect myself by refunding payment and having them pay again with proper address. eBay makes it so hard for the buyer to understand and do it properly sometimes it is more effort than it is worth.

The horror stories on eBay are always what people remember but in all honesty there are not THAT many scammers on eBay. Wednesday I did receive a Dreamcast that was returned where the person swapped their broken system for the working one I sold but that was the first time something like that happened since Christmas, and I've sold a little over 600 items between those two. 2 scammers out of 600 is not that bad at all.
Thanks for the info. It's the same zip code but this was over $100 so I'm going to go ahead and go it the proper way just in case.

Thanks for the info. It's the same zip code but this was over $100 so I'm going to go ahead and go it the proper way just in case.
That's actually the same rule I have. If they act sketchy or over $100 do it right. 99% of the time for me it is college kids wanting to change from home to dorm address or vice versa.

Sometimes I like to go on international ebay sites to look for random things. Since I can't read other languages, I usually get the item # and then enter it into ebay.com and it comes up in english.

Anyway, for some reason, it isn't letting me do it with a lot of item #s. It starts to load then redirects me to "item not found"

So I get the seller name and look him up and when I choose "items for sale" it lists zero items for sale.

But it doesn't do this with every item on international ebay sites. Just random ones. Any idea why it is doing this?

Posted this in another thread but more likely to get an answer here:

"Does anyone know why there are so many Xbox One console only on Craigslist and eBay? Like they buy the system, take the physical console out and sell it brand new and still wrapped on eBay and do who knows what with the Kinect, box, manuals, controller, cables. It looks like separately the console sells for $250, Power Adapter $40-100, Kinect $80, Controller $40, Box $60. That totals $470 on the low end, $530 on the high end. Doesn't seem worth parting it out for that, as that is the same range the whole system sells for so I figure they must be doing something else with them.

It is like when the broken console only PS2 fats were selling for more than the complete and working ones (Linux), morbid curiosity says I must know why.

Posted this in another thread but more likely to get an answer here:

"Does anyone know why there are so many Xbox One console only on Craigslist and eBay? Like they buy the system, take the physical console out and sell it brand new and still wrapped on eBay and do who knows what with the Kinect, box, manuals, controller, cables. It looks like separately the console sells for $250, Power Adapter $40-100, Kinect $80, Controller $40, Box $60. That totals $470 on the low end, $530 on the high end. Doesn't seem worth parting it out for that, as that is the same range the whole system sells for so I figure they must be doing something else with them.

It is like when the broken console only PS2 fats were selling for more than the complete and working ones (Linux), morbid curiosity says I must know why.
It's possible that who ever is doing that is buying them at a discounted rate somehow(store credit, trade-ins?) and trying to turn a profit. Possibly it's morons that somehow think that they will make money off of it, even though they'll only break even or more than likely lose money after fees & taxes.

Update on my Guitar Hero guitar- Guy cried to Paypal/Ebay. They put a hold on the money and we both pleaded our case. Today, Paypal is taking the money back from me and refunding the guy after the guitar arrives back to me............So WTF is the point of "Does Not Accept Returns"?! Now ill be out the $ and ill have a broken controller that worked just fine when I sent it. Being on there 10 years vs being on there a year obviously doesnt mean a thing to Ebay, always on their knees pleasing the Buyer!  :wall:  fuck  :censored:

Update on my Guitar Hero guitar- Guy cried to Paypal/Ebay. They put a hold on the money and we both pleaded our case. Today, Paypal is taking the money back from me and refunding the guy after the guitar arrives back to me............So WTF is the point of "Does Not Accept Returns"?! Now ill be out the $ and ill have a broken controller that worked just fine when I sent it. Being on there 10 years vs being on there a year obviously doesnt mean a thing to Ebay, always on their knees pleasing the Buyer! :wall: fuck :censored:
Yup. Here's a good article from The Guardian you may be interested in. http://www.theguardian.com/money/2013/dec/09/seller-beware-listing-ebay

Update on my Guitar Hero guitar- Guy cried to Paypal/Ebay. They put a hold on the money and we both pleaded our case. Today, Paypal is taking the money back from me and refunding the guy after the guitar arrives back to me............So WTF is the point of "Does Not Accept Returns"?! Now ill be out the $ and ill have a broken controller that worked just fine when I sent it. Being on there 10 years vs being on there a year obviously doesnt mean a thing to Ebay, always on their knees pleasing the Buyer! :wall: fuck :censored:
Sorry that it turned out that way, makes me more worrisome whenever I sell bigger items like that. Hard to pass up those cheap thrift store guitars that you know are worth alot more, though you are at the mercy of the buyer it seems.

I know I just posted there aren't many eBay scammers, but I always get these ones that email me outside of eBay saying they haven't received their item and they want an immediate refund or they will leave negative feedback. It is always ones that the DC # shows up as Delivered so I just send the same response to check again because the item has been delivered and that I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages.

EVERY TIME they respond with something like "Oh I just found it, my son brought the package in when he came home from school" when I know these are people that are just fishing for free refunds. Not much of an issue though as even if they filed a case they wouldn't win as the DC # says delivered.

Anyone recommend using signature confirmation for expensive listings?

I wanted to list something with high value, but I was worried that if I use signature confirmation, there won't be anyone there to receive it, but I guess if worst came to worst they'd just return to sender and I could re-sell it.

Is there any chance someone could scam you by not being home to sign for it, and then driving to the post office to manually pick it up, and they say they didn't get it? Or does it not work like that?

Also, I could have sworn USPS told me one time that signature confirmation doesn't come with a tracking #. If that true?

Last edited by a moderator:
Used to be true, but tracking is now part of the default package.

Signature confirmation is more trouble Han its worth. Anyone can sign. Had one package signed by a neighbor because I wasn't home.

Anyone recommend using signature confirmation for expensive listings?

I wanted to list something with high value, but I was worried that if I use signature confirmation, there won't be anyone there to receive it, but I guess if worst came to worst they'd just return to sender and I could re-sell it.

Is there any chance someone could scam you by not being home to sign for it, and then driving to the post office to manually pick it up, and they say they didn't get it? Or does it not work like that?

Also, I could have sworn USPS told me one time that signature confirmation doesn't come with a tracking #. If that true?
Signature Confirmation is automatic and required for items valued $250 or higher. Whether or not it actually helps if you DON'T have it you automatically lose INR dispute.

Well sometimes when I ship standard priority, I get a tracking number that when I enter it, I get a message saying "this is not a tracking number, this is a delivery confirmation number and is not accepted in dispute cases"

Anyone know what that is about?

That's strange it would say that, I have always used a delivery confirmation when there is a chargeback (usually when it's an unauthorized card being used) and that has always been good enough.

I use signature confirmation on all items over $60, just because I don't like the idea of an expensive item being left in front of someone's house.

Not related to that but I'm annoyed with the Postal Service. Someone bought an item on Saturday 2/15, I sent it out Priority (and it said 3 day on the label) on Tuesday 2/18 with a delivery date of Friday 2/21. It just got to the sorting facility near the buyer today so it's going to be close to a week late. I'm hoping I don't get a low DSR or bad feedback over it since I mailed it out the next possible day after they bought the item with the Post Office closed on that Monday.

Well sometimes when I ship standard priority, I get a tracking number that when I enter it, I get a message saying "this is not a tracking number, this is a delivery confirmation number and is not accepted in dispute cases"

Anyone know what that is about?
Never seen anything like that? Do you ship locally at the Post Office instead of printing labels online?

I just ship locally at the post office. My printer broke and I have never purchased another one since, so I don't print labels here.

I have these square adhesive things, put the address on that and then take it to the post office and they do the rest. Usually with tracking Priority I get a number that begins with a '9' but sometimes I get one that starts with like a '1'  and I think the latter are the ones they don't seem to accept for disputes as proof of delivery. At least in my experiences it has been, but maybe there is no difference and it is a coincidence.

I wish my post office would properly scan and not be slow with the things I ship. I sent out 5 things on Monday, and 3 only just arrived at the nearest major sort facility while two are still saying pre-shipment. I'd be mad if I get less than 5 on shipping speed on eBay considering I sent them on the first available day the post office was open and one of them on the same day it was purchased.

Signature Confirmation is automatic and required for items valued $250 or higher. Whether or not it actually helps if you DON'T have it you automatically lose INR dispute.
They've changed it to $750.

I'm in shock. Just realized this upon losing a INR case I filed against buydig who shipped a $275 lens that Fedex left on my front porch without even ringing the bell. Lens wasn't there when I got home.

I filed the case. And lost. eBay told me, It's not $250, it's $750.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/seller-protection.html

Code:
If a buyer claims an item hasn't been received
You're protected from losing a case if you ship an item within your stated handling time and provide tracking information before you or the buyer asks eBay to review the case.
Tracking information needs to include:
A delivery status of "delivered"
The date of delivery
The recipient's address
Signature confirmation, if an item has a total cost of $750 or more

I know this isn't a rant (Sorry!) but I'm happy to say I just officially reached my yellow star today (10).

On a side note now I'm annoyed that having checked my feedback I see that I JUST got a new review from someone with my last review being in December.

I've sold a crap ton of things since then can't people take 3 minutes to review me, I review anyone that buys from me....

They've changed it to $750.

I'm in shock. Just realized this upon losing a INR case I filed against buydig who shipped a $275 lens that Fedex left on my front porch without even ringing the bell. Lens wasn't there when I got home.

I filed the case. And lost. eBay told me, It's not $250, it's $750.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/seller-protection.html

If a buyer claims an item hasn't been received
You're protected from losing a case if you ship an item within your stated handling time and provide tracking information before you or the buyer asks eBay to review the case.
Tracking information needs to include:
A delivery status of "delivered"
The date of delivery
The recipient's address
Signature confirmation, if an item has a total cost of $750 or more
Should have filed with PayPal; PayPal still has the threshold at $250.

Was your paypal payment backed by a credit card? If so time to do a chargeback

I shipped an item today with signature confirmation and tracking. On my receipt it says "USPS Signature Tracking" When I entered it into ebay this is the message that popped up:

The tracking number(s) you entered appears to be a USPS Insurance label and/or USPS Signature Confirmation™ number. These services don't automatically provide tracking information.

Tracking must be purchased separately. Please be sure you have purchased tracking associated with this number before submitting it.

Should have filed with PayPal; PayPal still has the threshold at $250.

Was your paypal payment backed by a credit card? If so time to do a chargeback
Well....eBay says, they are going to give me a courtesy refund?!?!?

If that doesn't come through, I'm going to file the case with paypal. And if that still doesn't work, then I'll do the chargeback.

It's just that the updated $750 amount, came as a shock.

Well....eBay says, they are going to give me a courtesy refund?!?!?

If that doesn't come through, I'm going to file the case with paypal. And if that still doesn't work, then I'll do the chargeback.

It's just that the updated $750 amount, came as a shock.
A courtesy refund mean that they are going to mark it as "no fault" to the seller but refund you anyways out of their pocket. If it is an ordinary buyer and seller a "no fault" decision is technically a black mark on both accounts. If you continue to find yourself in this situation your account will get banned, same with the seller. For some reason I thought you mentioned this came from a major seller (I could have been wrong) so most likely it won't effect them.

Also I don't think you can open an INR with eBay, lose, and then open one with PayPal for the same transaction. They closed that loophole years ago.

You can however open an INR case, lose, and then file a chargeback.

A courtesy refund mean that they are going to mark it as "no fault" to the seller but refund you anyways out of their pocket. If it is an ordinary buyer and seller a "no fault" decision is technically a black mark on both accounts. If you continue to find yourself in this situation your account will get banned, same with the seller. For some reason I thought you mentioned this came from a major seller (I could have been wrong) so most likely it won't effect them.

Also I don't think you can open an INR with eBay, lose, and then open one with PayPal for the same transaction. They closed that loophole years ago.

You can however open an INR case, lose, and then file a chargeback.
Didn't know about the "black mark" thing... Wow!

It's buydig, so yeah...they're not going to get banned over this. I've never gotten a "complimentary refund" of this nature before, and now I've never had such an expensive item go missing either.

As for filing a chargeback...the thing is...eBay and Paypal require signature confirmation over a certain amount. it's in the T&C of the seller protection plan.

I don't think the CC will require that...and if they don't, I could possibly foresee, my chargeback being denied because buydig would be able to show that it was delivered.

Atleast with eBay, I know for a fact, I'm getting my money.

I have never had a problem like this before, and in the future, I'm just going to ask for SC, for expensive packages, even if I have to pay extra...

BUT, I remember getting a complimentary refund once before ($25) for an item that showed as delivered but wasn't. In fact, it was the seller who recommended that I file a case! (He has about 1.5k feedback).

Fcuk. I wish I'd have known about the black mark thing before.

Didn't know about the "black mark" thing... Wow!

It's buydig, so yeah...they're not going to get banned over this. I've never gotten a "complimentary refund" of this nature before, and now I've never had such an expensive item go missing either.

As for filing a chargeback...the thing is...eBay and Paypal require signature confirmation over a certain amount. it's in the T&C of the seller protection plan.

I don't think the CC will require that...and if they don't, I could possibly foresee, my chargeback being denied because buydig would be able to show that it was delivered.

Atleast with eBay, I know for a fact, I'm getting my money.

I have never had a problem like this before, and in the future, I'm just going to ask for SC, for expensive packages, even if I have to pay extra...

BUT, I remember getting a complimentary refund once before ($25) for an item that showed as delivered but wasn't. In fact, it was the seller who recommended that I file a case! (He has about 1.5k feedback).

Fcuk. I wish I'd have known about the black mark thing before.
You're not going to get the boot over one dispute. Most likely not even over ten. It's when you have shown a pattern of frequent abuse. I didn't mean to cause a panic-----it's just that despite eBay's new policy of "Cases found in your (the sellers) favor won't have an impact on your seller ratings" it actually isn't true. It might not have a cosmetic effect (meaning it doesn't show up in your "strikes") but it is tracked nonetheless. eBay has a "guardrail" program that they use to assess "good" and "bad" sellers and they obsess over the most minute details----even such things as opened cases (even if they are closed by the buyer or found in your favor).

To a lesser extent they have a similar program for buyers. So those that are constantly having packages that show delivered but yet never receive them or are constantly buying expensive items but receiving "empty" boxes can have their buying privileges revoked.

But again you have to be abusive to be on there radar.

And in regards to your CC company.. they are usually very pro account holder. I think they'd rule in your favor regardless of what BuyDig has for delivery confirmation

eBay is a bunch of cocksuckers. I straight relisted some unsold items, revised and relisted some unsold items, and made some new listings. All my listings are BIN. eBay enabled the "Best Offer" option on all of them when I don't normally use that. On my new listings, I specifically left that unchecked and eBay somehow still went back and added it after I put up the listing. On my straight relists where I didn't have OBO before, eBay added it. And on the revised unsold items, where I generally tweaked the prices, I specifically unchecked the OBO shit and eBay went back and re-added it after I relisted. What a pain in the ass and waste of time to have to go through and revise my listings yet again to remove the OBO option.

Hopefully it was just a glitch (but still annoying regardless) and not something they are planning on adding to everyone. I don't use Best Offer and still get messages of buyers asking for a lower price sometimes as much as half the price of what I have the item listed for, I don't need more of that.

I've had that happen but with the immediate payment option. Man oh man was I pissed when I found out they had unchecked that and I had to wait days to get a payment.

Speaking of that, I often see descriptions that people expect payment within x amount of time or will relist. As long as they have that fine print like that in there for their terms, can they do so if their terms aren't met or can they do it but will suffer the consequences if the buyer complains to eBay about it? Like I list something, say I expect payment within 3 days of item closing, and the buyer never pays. Let's just assume for my scenario no one attempts to reach out to the other regarding the payment and once the clock hits day 3 the seller cancels everything and relists and the buyer sees this and gets pissed. What would happen assuming the buyer messages the seller angry about it and the seller just brushes them off saying they violated the terms or just doesn't respond. Would eBay do anything or no?

Getting really tired of every time I win something for a good price the seller "dropped it" or it was "stolen" so they can get out of selling it for less than they thought. I have one now that claims he broke the Playstation 3 I won but because says he does not have access to the money yet to refund because of the Hold Paypal places on the money until the item is delivered (30 days or until delivered IIRC) now he will have my money for 30 days all because he didn't set a reserve and lied rather than suck it up and chalk it up as a loss.

What are people's feelings about Negative Feedback in cases like that? I don't like to but maybe that is what it takes for them to learn a lesson.

Getting really tired of every time I win something for a good price the seller "dropped it" or it was "stolen" so they can get out of selling it for less than they thought. I have one now that claims he broke the Playstation 3 I won but because says he does not have access to the money yet to refund because of the Hold Paypal places on the money until the item is delivered (30 days or until delivered IIRC) now he will have my money for 30 days all because he didn't set a reserve and lied rather than suck it up and chalk it up as a loss.

What are people's feelings about Negative Feedback in cases like that? I don't like to but maybe that is what it takes for them to learn a lesson.
I assume if you bitch to eBay enough they'll give you your money back today.

so I have a question-

My girlfriend sold a pair of shoes last weekend, the person paid the other day. I have it packed up and take it to the PO, where the lovely and kind worker proceeds to inform me that the street address and zip code do not match. The zip is off by 2 numbers, but in the same city. I double checked on my phone and it is the address listed on the buyers account.

I sent her a message for a confirmation of the address for shipping/explaining the situation. My question is, has anyone ever had something like this happen? If she comes back and says it is correct, should I ship anyway? What if she comes back and says she never got them? I hate to wait to ship them and I don't want to cancel the order. Just looking for some advice, thanks!

Did you use the Paypal confirmed address?
It says it is confirmed, but the PO said it doesn't match, so I guess that is what freaks me out. The lady there is really nice and I see her all the time so I am pretty sure she knows whats up (plus she showed me the zip for the street address).

it comes down to a difference between New York and Queens. I see that as significant

It says it is confirmed, but the PO said it doesn't match, so I guess that is what freaks me out. The lady there is really nice and I see her all the time so I am pretty sure she knows whats up (plus she showed me the zip for the street address).

it comes down to a difference between New York and Queens. I see that as significant
While waiting on an answer from them, try running the address through the "Find a zip code" section on USPS.com. I've had that happen in the past and the zip code was indeed wrong, even though the address was confirmed.

First thing to do is ask the buyer if his address is correct. Tell them you tried to ship it. Also see if you can punch it into google maps and find it using the given information. Some addresses are tricky.

I have a friend that lives in an area that is right by a bunch of surrounding smaller towns and he also tries to get auto-corrected via a hundred different websites, but his addresses is indeed correct. It might be like that with the post office, but I don't know.

So the real question is why aren't you printing your labels through eBay?

I run into issues all the time where the Pitney Bowes software (company eBay uses) changes a few small details on the label--meaning what is printed looks slightly different from what is on the PayPal invoice. This happens a lot for addresses in Puerto Rico.

I have been told in those situations that as long as I didn't alter the address that I'd be covered.

So the real question is why aren't you printing your labels through eBay?

I run into issues all the time where the Pitney Bowes software (company eBay uses) changes a few small details on the label--meaning what is printed looks slightly different from what is on the PayPal invoice. This happens a lot for addresses in Puerto Rico.

I have been told in those situations that as long as I didn't alter the address that I'd be covered.
That is actually not the real question at all lol. But to address that issue, I don't have a printer at my house because I only really need access for one at my office (which I am infrequently at, my job is not a typical 9-5 park your car in one spot deal. I may only be able to go there once a week if that). Printing ebay labels is cheaper more convenient and stuff I get it, but with my living and work situation there is not a need to have a printer in home at this time.

but that is an interesting point concerning how after it is printed it looks slightly different. but I don't see that as an issue in this case, as I have googled the address and it doesn't come up as matching via google maps. thanks for the tip though.

I will try the "find a zip code" on usps, thanks for that as well. and to address shadowassassins comment, I have sent that message, hopefully they get back soon with a reply. Looking on the net for the address just added to my confusion, it shows 2 different boros in NYC for the street and zip.

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the feedback and help from all of you!

Got a bit of a weird issue here. Customer won an auction for a DVD set. Paid within 24 hours. Printed a label and shipped it out. Apparently the lady moved and the package was autonatically forwarded to the new address, but for some reason it had to be picked up at the post office. She never picked it up and it was returned to me. I messaged her twice asking if she still wanted it and after a week there has been no reply. What should I do?

Got a bit of a weird issue here. Customer won an auction for a DVD set. Paid within 24 hours. Printed a label and shipped it out. Apparently the lady moved and the package was autonatically forwarded to the new address, but for some reason it had to be picked up at the post office. She never picked it up and it was returned to me. I messaged her twice asking if she still wanted it and after a week there has been no reply. What should I do?
Happens all the time, twice in the last week for me. Just send them a message and if you do not hear back in three days send a refund. I don't know who buys something and then never says a word when it doesn't arrive but it happens way more than you would think.

I wouldn't refund unless they contact you first, and even then, charge like a 20% restocking fee.
While I think a restocking fee or even keeping the original shipping is more than fair a negative costs more than that. At least that is how I look at it. As for not refunding until they contact you eBay states that you have to refund within 72 hours of receiving a product back.

I used to think that was just for cases and returns however they informed me that any reason it comes back you have 72 hours to refund, subtracting shipping is your prerogative but restocking fee must have been explained in your description ahead of time.

New eBay seller update was just released as you guys probably saw by now.  DSR's are going away in August and being replaced by a "defect rate" which won't be visible to buyers which is interesting. 

It looks like eBay is going to require all eBay sellers to at least have no more than a 5% defect rate.  For top rated sellers, the threshold is at 2%.  Otherwise, I assume your seller account will be closed. 

A concern I do have is that they factor in opened eBay cases and seller transaction cancellations.  The update mentions later in the email that "SNAD" cases and "Out of stock" cancellations are marks against the defect rate so I certainly hope that is the only times that they count.  I deal with a fair amount of cancellations since buyers will sometimes just change their mind or simply not understand how the checkout process works and buy a multi-quantity item listing 2-3 times over before contacting me.  To avoid the commission fees, I have to open a cancellation request.  That would be pretty big oversight by eBay to not factor these types of cancellations in.  Sometimes I sell DLC items and periodically a buyer will open up an eBay case as "INR" in which I just emailed the code instead of shipping it (my personal threshold is for codes greater than $50 I ship out with tracking) and they don't bother to check their emails.

I hope item not received disputes don't count since now if a buyer asks where the item is and selects "I haven't received my item" as the choice it automatically opens a dispute and I still want to keep my regular top rated status.

Also starting November 1st to December 31st, you have to accept returns to January 31st to keep the 20% FVF discount. I don't care if it is the holidays with people buying gifts or not, an up to 90 day return policy is ridiculous especially with video games where something like a sports game can drop in value a lot in that time period. It won't matter to me since I lost the 20% discount when I refused to have a 1 day handling policy and accept returns (I know you can be forced into it anyway) but I feel bad for any sellers who gets taken advantage of by this.

bread's done
Back