The Greatest Video Game Music MP3 Album - $1.99 with code

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sir Daniel Fortesque']Are the songs ripped straight of the games OSTs, or are they new arrangements? I listened to the snippets, but only found a difference with a few of them.

Some really good songs.[/QUOTE]

They are definitely new arrangements.

I'm enjoying this for the most part, tho I wish there were less shooters represented. (There is only so much that Battlefied/CoD/MW/SC that I can take.)

[quote name='Daviddenton3']Though i am kind of annoyed that the Amazon MP3 Downloader feels the need to pop up and tell me when every song start and finished downloading. get a little pop up bubbles non-stop.[/QUOTE]

Mine's not doing that.

Anyone know where I can access these MP3s to download again? I didn't immediately download the MP3s after I bought them, I left the download page, and now I can't figure out how to download them. They aren't showing up in MP3 Downloads page under my media library.

Edit: Nevermind, I contacted Amazon and had them open up the download for me again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='waldo21212']Needs music from Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.[/QUOTE]

You can already buy the soundtrack for that game on Amazon or iTunes. Unless you want an orchestral version of chip-pop, which probably wouldn’t make it better.

I could really go for these guys doing at least one wing commander theme song.

Picked up. Good deal for $2 bones and tax. My wife is listening on the hifi right now. My favorite so far is the legend of zelda one, ah memories. Fallout 3 sounds pretty darn similar to what the sound stuck in my head from playing the game for several hundred hours on Pc and Xbox left there.

Super mario medley and Oblivion are my favorites so far. Always had a soft spot for Zelda though! Worth the $3 I spent on it for sure!!

[quote name='b3b0p']if they sold lossless.[/QUOTE]

There is a CD version for $9.99, but one track is exclusive to the MP3 version.

The sheer lack of Chrono Cross and The World Ends With You is disappointing. Hell, the chasing theme from Assassin's Creed II is much more memorable than half the songs on that CD.

bread's done
Back