The Gregory House, M.D. OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='fart_bubble']My real cans are Grado RS2 and I use a pair AKG K26 (which I find to sound better than the PX100s or the 60s for the music I listen to) for my Zen.

make sure you check out www.headphone.com[/QUOTE]

bookmarked that, I need a good pair of ear muffs.

[quote name='Eviltude']I've got that shit down to a science :lol:.

I want a nap, but it's a little late for that.[/QUOTE]

I use my handy dandy pocket knife and just slice down the middle of the seals and peel them off. he blu ray security strips though seem to be extra sticky. The ones along the side ALWAYS leave a sticker residue.

Jesus christ, Wombat got a Ps3 for his birthday? Does ChippyD's wife know about this?

He buys all sorts of games, do they ration out her salary for him and his game playing? He doesn't have a job, so I imagine he just leeches off her.. that's gotta be expensive.

[quote name='Hex']Jesus christ, Wombat got a Ps3 for his birthday? Does ChippyD's wife know about this?

He buys all sorts of games, do they ration out her salary for him and his game playing? He doesn't have a job, so I imagine he just leeches off her.. that's gotta be expensive.[/quote]
You just heard about this?

I don't think Cheapy leeches off his wife. He's mentioned before that a lot of the games he buys he does so with affiliate money he earns from CAG.

[quote name='Hex']Jesus christ, Wombat got a Ps3 for his birthday? Does ChippyD's wife know about this?

He buys all sorts of games, do they ration out her salary for him and his game playing? He doesn't have a job, so I imagine he just leeches off her.. that's gotta be expensive.[/quote]I received a DS and a 360 for Xmas. Why's a PS3 that surprising as a B-day present?

[quote name='dcfox']You just heard about this?

I don't think Cheapy leeches off his wife. He's mentioned before that a lot of the games he buys he does so with affiliate money he earns from CAG.[/quote]Correct, sir. Whatever money doesn't go into the upkeep of CAG is directed into his game purchases.

[quote name='dcfox']You just heard about this?

I don't think Cheapy leeches off his wife. He's mentioned before that a lot of the games he buys he does so with affiliate money he earns from CAG.[/quote]

Listening to past CAGCasts. DIG IT GUYZ

He makes $600 off CAG? Sheeet I'm in the wrong business.

[quote name='shrike4242']I received a DS and a 360 for Xmas. Why's a PS3 that surprising as a B-day present?

Correct, sir. Whatever money doesn't go into the upkeep of CAG is directed into his game purchases.[/quote]

$600 is a fuckton to spend on a friend.

Then again, if I had the money, I would, but where does ChippyD get $600 + a game? Does CAG really rake in that much money?

[quote name='shrike4242']
Correct, sir. Whatever money doesn't go into the upkeep of CAG is directed into his game purchases.[/quote]
That and maintaining the mods' lavish lifestyle of women, expensive liquor and designer drugs? You fat cats make me sick!

[quote name='dallow']How do you like those AKGs? I was also looking into them possibly over the Grados.

Thanks for the site link! Do you use a headphone amp?

Grado RS2s? Damn, nice cans.
Real nice.

I'm thinking the HD600 for home use, and possibly the Grado sr60 or AKG for portable use.[/quote]

I really like the K26, after the burntime they sound great. There are a few things that I'm not a fan of though, after about 4 hours they feel a bit uncomfortable with the pressure on the ears and you can't have them around you neck as the band naturally goes to a smaller size so they choke you. The main reasons I dig the K26s over the others is because the some of the bass
in D'n'B seem to sound a bit muffled on the 60s and I find the PX100s to be horrible when it comes to the high and lows. The 60s are nice but I didn't find much diffrence for half the price.

Sadly, I don't own an amp. I know, its dumb to own a great pair of phones without an amp but it always slips my mind when I have the money.

[quote name='dcfox']That and maintaining the mods' lavish lifestyle of women, expensive liquor and designer drugs? You fat cats make me sick![/quote]

Viva le revolution! Down with the bourgeoise!

[quote name='mr ryles']Shrike is every where enforcing the thumbnail rule.

The tattoo thread just got Shrike'd.[/quote]It's not a rule, it's a guideline that I'm taking the time to enforce. Thumbnailed images save our bandwidth and the image hosting provider's bandwidth. All the more reason why ImageShack has been a PITA to upload images to at times for me.

[quote name='Hex']$600 is a fuckton to spend on a friend.

Then again, if I had the money, I would, but where does ChippyD get $600 + a game? Does CAG really rake in that much money?[/quote]Apparently so.

[quote name='dcfox']That and maintaining the mods' lavish lifestyle of women, expensive liquor and designer drugs? You fat cats make me sick![/quote]Mods' lavish lifestyle? Damn, you're smoking some good stuff to think we're having a lavish lifestyle. :whistle2:s

If I were a mod, I'd ask for a prostitute, as I can't fuck a woman I love.

Kidding.
... or am I?

I understand that buying a PS3 for Wombat seems excessive but it was smart when you think about it because that had previously left a big gap of conversation. Now both Wombat and Cheapy can discuss all game consoles and their games. Just look at all the discussion on PS3's online content and what not so far .. such as Calling All Cars.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I'd kill for some Pizza right now.[/QUOTE]

This is your target

This is your reward

j/k
or am I?

[quote name='Maklershed']I understand that buying a PS3 for Wombat seems excessive but it was smart when you think about it because that had previously left a big gap of conversation. Now both Wombat and Cheapy can discuss all game consoles and their games. Just look at all the discussion on PS3's online content and what not so far .. such as Calling All Cars.[/quote]

Granted, as a business move, I can see that, for sure.

But my jaw still hit the ground when he opened it. Poor proleteriat me. :(

Someone should buy me a PS3...

... since there's no reason for me to buy one.

[quote name='Graystone']This is your target

This is your reward

j/k
or am I?
[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='shrike4242']I received a DS and a 360 for Xmas. Why's a PS3 that surprising as a B-day present?[/quote]

holy crap... from who?!!

[quote name='Brak']Someone should buy me a PS3...

... since there's no reason for me to buy one.[/QUOTE]

Blu ray FTW!

Oh wait, you don't have a good TV. :cool:

[quote name='Hex']Granted, as a business move, I can see that, for sure.

But my jaw still hit the ground when he opened it. Poor proleteriat me. :([/quote] Tell me about. One birthday my family gave me shaving cream. . . it wasn't even wrapped. . . and there was no card :cry: I'm not expecting a PS3 anytime soon.

[quote name='Graystone']The nice ladies at the bingo hall.[/quote]

i see, they chipped in all their winnings...

[quote name='mr ryles']Blu ray FTW!

Oh wait, you don't have a good TV. :cool:[/QUOTE]
The PS3 is a good buy if you want a high def. movie / video game combo...

... but only layman's pictures are available in Blu-ray and HD DVD. I'm not too big on 2 Fast, 2 Furious or the latest cookie cut Spielberg action flick.

As fer games:

Nothin'. Except for Resistance: Fall of Man. But something tells me that's not worth $760 + tax.

[quote name='Brak']The PS3 is a good buy if you want a high def. movie / video game combo...

... but only layman's pictures are available in Blu-ray and HD DVD. I'm not too big on 2 Fast, 2 Furious or the latest cookie cut Spielberg action flick.

As fer games:

Nothin'. Except for Resistance: Fall of Man. But something tells me that's not worth $760 + tax.[/quote] Devil's Reject is on Blu Ray.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/movies.php?id=18

[quote name='dcfox']Devil's Reject is on Blu Ray.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/movies.php?id=18[/QUOTE]
Damn.

Well, once there's an overall good library - as opposed to "safe" films to release on Blu-ray / HD DVD - I'll look into it all.

Although I don't feel like replacing my 600+ DVDs any time soon.

And I need an HDTV still. :cry:

[quote name='shrike4242']I received a DS and a 360 for Xmas. Why's a PS3 that surprising as a B-day present?

Correct, sir. Whatever money doesn't go into the upkeep of CAG is directed into his game purchases.[/QUOTE]
Cheapy bought you a DS and a 360?

And, I don't think images hosted on a different site costs CAG any money.

[quote name='zewone']Cheapy bought you a DS and a 360?

And, I don't think images hosted on a different site costs CAG any money.[/quote]No, it wasn't Cheapy, it was someone else who gifted me with those.

CheapyD bought all the mods' something for Xmas, yes.

When images aren't thumbnailed, CAG has to load up the full-sized image from the image provider whenever the page is accessed. When it's thumbaniled, it's less bandwidth on both sites. It's not a money issue, it's a "less bandwidth makes CAG and the image hosting providers more stable" issue.

[quote name='shrike4242']No, it wasn't Cheapy, it was someone else who gifted me with those.

CheapyD bought all the mods' something for Xmas, yes.

When images aren't thumbnailed, CAG has to load up the full-sized image from the image provider whenever the page is accessed. When it's thumbaniled, it's less bandwidth on both sites. It's not a money issue, it's a "less bandwidth makes CAG and the image hosting providers more stable" issue.[/QUOTE]

Can't you make an exception though? For the better of the OTT.

[quote name='shrike4242']No, it wasn't Cheapy, it was someone else who gifted me with those.[/quote]

and this "someone else" would be...?

[quote name='Brak']The PS3 is a good buy if you want a high def. movie / video game combo...

As fer games:

Nothin'. Except for Resistance: Fall of Man. But something tells me that's not worth $760 + tax.[/quote]That's why I've not bought one yet.

[quote name='mr ryles']Can't you make an exception though? For the better of the OTT.[/quote] No point in doing it if there's exceptions.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']and this "someone else" would be...?[/quote]Not CheapyD.

[quote name='Graystone']This is your target

[/quote]

Who is that ... Demolition Man? And why's he our target? Are we gonna go for the knee caps?

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']that has already been established. might you have a ladyfriend?[/QUOTE]

It's his care keeper at the retired house.

[quote name='shrike4242']

No point in doing it if there's exceptions.

[/quote]
There's an exception to every rule.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']that has already been established. might you have a ladyfriend?[/quote]

Awwww look at the puppy! Look at it! :lol:

Here's a picture of my dog (she made the long arduous journey up the stairs and plopped down at my feet):

[quote name='LiquidNight']Pissed off a lady friend. Shit.[/quote]

Better than pissing on a lady friend. I'm I right folks?

applausesign.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']Who is that ... Demolition Man? And why's he our target? Are we gonna go for the knee caps?[/QUOTE]

yes
for the better of radio
death only accepted form.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Pissed off a lady friend. Shit.

In my defense, she kinda deserved it, and it wasn't intentional.[/quote]

You unintentionally pissed off a woman. What are the odds of that ever happening?

[quote name='LiquidNight']Pissed off a lady friend. Shit.

In my defense, she kinda deserved it, and it wasn't intentional.[/quote]

What happened?

[quote name='Hex']What happened?[/QUOTE]Kinda complex, but suffice it to say that she was being somewhat of an idiot and I was trying to correct that the other day. I brought the subject back up again today and pissed her off because she had reasoned it out herself, and my bringing it up again got her thinking about it again :roll:.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']You unintentionally pissed off a woman. What are the odds of that ever happening?[/QUOTE]:lol:
Your misogynistic jokes (or are they...?) never fail to make me laugh.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Kinda complex, but suffice it to say that she was being somewhat of an idiot and I was trying to correct that the other day. I brought the subject back up again today and pissed her off because she had reasoned it out herself, and my bringing it up again got her thinking about it again :roll:[/quote]
Whoops.

Proof positive that you were in a no-win situation once she was acting like an idjit.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Kinda complex, but suffice it to say that she was being somewhat of an idiot and I was trying to correct that the other day. I brought the subject back up again today and pissed her off because she had reasoned it out herself, and my bringing it up again got her thinking about it again :roll:.[/quote]

Yeesh. Good luck getting that sorted out.

There's always the final solution: buttsecks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back