The "Guaranteed to Be the Crappiest" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']eh?

anyway. I'm reminded of one of my favorite sayings from a guy I used to know, and he said it well. "No treatin bitches fancy"

I'm off[/QUOTE]
See if I help you again. :booty:

well I do believe in fair reciprocation - You're a lightning sandwich maker and you know not to nag to much. I think that deserves a little fanciness.

My-HiME_038_021.jpg

Is it just me, or is Nagi playing with a DS?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']See if I help you again. :booty:[/QUOTE]

Umm. Probably not a good smilie to use after my mnemonic device hit the boards.
Especially since it's answering the same person and dealing with the same topic.

:lol:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']well I do believe in fair reciprocation - You're a lightning sandwich maker and you know not to nag to much. I think that deserves a little fanciness.[/QUOTE]

I believe that there's a tacit sanction against me in discussion too, Doc.

I guess I should expect that, eh?

[quote name='shrike4242']Breakfast around the middle of the afternoon?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I'm not really hungry, so I probably won't eat until dinner.

[quote name='karsh']So bored...It's getting annoying checking all these IP addresses.[/QUOTE]

Why are you checking IPs?

[quote name='Kayden']Why are you checking IPs?[/QUOTE]

Because my boss had nothing for me to do so he whored me out to the computer ladies, and they switched over to a new network or something like that, and need to update their spreadsheet of every computer on the network with the new IP addresses. So I've basically been checking 10 pages worth of computers for their new addresses.

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, the things that go on when I'm sleeping:

I have to give Banky something to do in stopping my post stream. :D

And when the heck have I double-posted and left it there? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
I knew you'd see that, King of the Triple Post

[quote name='karsh']Because my boss had nothing for me to do so he whored me out to the computer ladies, and they switched over to a new network or something like that, and need to update their spreadsheet of every computer on the network with the new IP addresses. So I've basically been checking 10 pages worth of computers for their new addresses.[/QUOTE]

and ofcourse they wont let you do that remotely...

[quote name='karsh']Because my boss had nothing for me to do so he whored me out to the computer ladies, and they switched over to a new network or something like that, and need to update their spreadsheet of every computer on the network with the new IP addresses. So I've basically been checking 10 pages worth of computers for their new addresses.[/QUOTE]

Whored out to the computer ladies? Odd choice of phrasing.

[quote name='beerguy961']I knew you'd see that, King of the Triple Post[/QUOTE]

I do have a few things I notice from time to time. :D

[quote name='JSweeney']I believe that there's a tacit sanction against me in discussion too, Doc.

I guess I should expect that, eh?[/QUOTE]

aww come on.

I offered you this refreshing orange soda to wash down that sandwich

sunkist.jpg

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']aww come on.

I offered you this refreshing orange soda to wash down that sandwich

sunkist.jpg
[/QUOTE]

If you really meant it, it would have been Orange Crush, not Sunkist :)

[quote name='Kayden']This is definitely the worst OTT in recent memory.[/QUOTE]

Nothing like living up the the title of the thread.

so its not just a clever name, eh?

Just think how long it'll last

[quote name='Apossum']soooooooo......anyone here.....like stuff?[/QUOTE]

Someone I work with asked me if I liked graphic novels. I asked him if he meant comic books and he hung his head and nodded. :lol:

Should we put it out of its misery early? Maybe the OTT has just hit the summer doldrums.

I don't mind, though. My cheap ass buying spree has continued, with yet another game for $5 today (Classic NES Legend of Zelda). I'm going to be busy with this new backlog for a while, but I'll be happy. :D

I really DO need a job, if only to support the CAG habit. Oh well - guess I'll just have to lay off the new games for a while...

[quote name='crazytalkx']Well we either finish it.....which will take a long ass time at this rate......or we ask fo' da clothes.[/QUOTE]
It's already starting to pick up a bit, though. Five posts in two minutes before I remembered to send my response to Kayden's complaining through? That's not too bad.

I guess the real question is what the allmighty Shrike wants to do.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Well we either finish it.....which will take a long ass time at this rate......or we ask fo' da clothes.[/QUOTE]

Up to the OP on that one.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I guess the real question is what the allmighty Shrike wants to do.[/QUOTE]

Somebody go poke beerguy and wake him up.

"Every sperm is sacred, evey sperm is great, if a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irrate" :rofl: I can't believe they actually made this into a freaking long musical in the movie........

[quote name='crazytalkx']"Every sperm is sacred, evey sperm is great, if a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irrate" :rofl: I can't believe they actually made this into a freaking long musical in the movie........[/QUOTE]

Best one they've done, IMHO.

[quote name='crazytalkx']"Every sperm is sacred, evey sperm is great, if a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irrate" :rofl: I can't believe they actually made this into a freaking long musical in the movie........[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's a classic. That beginning and Death coming up towards the end are the highlights of the film.

I also love when the protestants starts talkign about french ticklers.

Oh yeah, and I like when they teach the kids how to have sex the British way.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I like... things.[/QUOTE]

things are interesting, indeed. but I prefer stuff. it's a nice fluffy word. things kind of...i don't know. it's not as fluffy.

Someone I work with asked me if I liked graphic novels. I asked him if he meant comic books and he hung his head and nodded.

Why yes Kayden, I do agree too. My favorites are Richie Rich and Betty Boop. I used to like Casper, but ghosts are scary.

(i'm not serious, just doing my part to make this the worst ever :lol: )

on a side note, anyone seen the simpsons where Bart points out that Casper is the ghost of Richy Rich? besides being fucking hilarious, I thought he was on to something.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']so its not just a clever name, eh?

Just think how long it'll last[/QUOTE]

Maybe if it had a better name it wouldn't suck so hard. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well then ... I'm not sticking around for no reason.[/QUOTE]

Yes you are. :cool:

My feet hurt... but I did get Evil Genius, Age of Mythology and Warhammer at CC... and my transformers came... damn impulse buy... they're like 2 inches big. I was thinkin 4-5... I've seen better toys in a mcdonalds meal. :evil:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Maybe if it had a better name it wouldn't suck so hard. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Hey, you motherfuckers left it to me. I kept my guarantee didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back