The "Guaranteed to Be the Crappiest" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']This is gonna make somebody's night...[/QUOTE]
Jeffrey Tambor! I'm definitely watching that show tomorrow! Thanks!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Jeffrey Tambor! I'm definitely watching that show tomorrow! Thanks![/QUOTE]
You just like him because he can fulfill your fantasy of an intimate encounter with Dr. Phil for a fraction of the price...

It's too fucking hot and it seems to be fucking with my car. It doesn't help that I had to park in an uncovered spot because of two fucks and their semi blocking a bunch of spots.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']picked up a REZ for $15 at this mom and pop game store in town. greatness[/QUOTE]

You sir, are a lucky bastard :rofl:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']picked up a REZ for $15 at this mom and pop game store in town. greatness[/QUOTE]

I'll buy it for $20! that's 33.3% profit!

j.k. enjoy. play it loud as hell with max bass and on drugs....

It's fucking annoying when it's so fucking hot and 11 players show for a fucking soccer game. I just puked due to exhaustation, thanks a fucking lot team.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']This is gonna make somebody's night...[/QUOTE]

With that list, three OTTers end up in orgasmic ecstacy. Spoony, Sub and Beerguy. :D

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']poor folks dont know what games are worth. We're about to hook up large speakers all over the living room, now I just need to find the druqs[/QUOTE]

If you eat 5 big macs real fast one after another....you'll kind of feel like you're on drugs.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Not reading that. I scored so much stuff at the CC pc game sale.[/QUOTE]

what all did you score?

and I spent all day out in the sun (9 and a half hours). Completely sunburned redneck style and plan on doing it again tomorrow (my dad hooked me up with probably the easiest job ever and it even gave me appreciation for what he does)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']what all did you score?

and I spent all day out in the sun (9 and a half hours). Completely sunburned redneck style and plan on doing it again tomorrow (my dad hooked me up with probably the easiest job ever and it even gave me appreciation for what he does)[/QUOTE]

NVM saw the topic. Nice haul

[quote name='Apossum']If you eat 5 big macs real fast one after another....you'll kind of feel like you're on drugs.[/QUOTE]

...not unless the feeling when you're on drugs is also the feeling like you're dying.

Seriously, I couldnt stomach 1 Big Mac. 5 would kill me and somehow find a way to kill some of my relatives.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']...not unless the feeling when you're on drugs is also the feeling like you're dying.

Seriously, I couldnt stomach 1 Big Mac. 5 would kill me and somehow find a way to kill some of my relatives.[/QUOTE]

that's the point! bringing yourself within an inch of death is a drug in its self! :lol:
I just had one for dinner and afterwards I said the same thing that I said the last time after I ate one: "Never again" ;-) I feel like I have a bowling ball on my stomach...

The amount of bitching going on in the Paper Mario EB Games Voucher thread is amazing. They get an amazing game for $20, then bitch cause they don't get the $20 gift voucher that was intended for the price when it was $50. People are acting as though EB owes it to them to let them rip the company off...

[quote name='beerguy961']The amount of bitching going on in the Paper Mario EB Games Voucher thread is amazing. They get an amazing game for $20, then bitch cause they don't get the $20 gift voucher that was intended for the price when it was $50. People are acting as though EB owes it to them to let them rip the company off...[/QUOTE]

Damn right we do. All EB's fault for having the head not know what the ass is doing.

[quote name='shrike4242']With that list, three OTTers end up in orgasmic ecstacy. Spoony, Sub and Beerguy. :D[/QUOTE]

But that means I'll have to stay up and watch Conan to see a snippet of what I've already seen in full force. But I suppose it will be a small consolation for Subby to see the Decemberists live (almost) on TV :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']Damn right we do. All EB's fault for having the head not know what the ass is doing.[/QUOTE]
That is such BS. Enjoy the fucking game and stop bitching...

[quote name='beerguy961']That is such BS. Enjoy the fucking game and stop bitching...[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, I should probably get back to playing that again. I started, then havent' played for a couple weeks. Damn Mario Kart: DD, Mario Power Tennis and PSP!

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Speaking of which, I should probably get back to playing that again. I started, then havent' played for a couple weeks. Damn Mario Kart: DD, Mario Power Tennis and PSP![/QUOTE]
That's the attitude. This is CheapAss Gamer, not Bitching Ass Gamer (also: Complaining Ass Gamer if you prefer)

[quote name='beerguy961']That is such BS. Enjoy the fucking game and stop bitching...[/QUOTE]

I'm already enjoying the game. Their mistake for not making it clear.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Holy Shit! Tejada won a brand-new Corvette for being the MVP.[/QUOTE]
I got enjoyment out of Kenny Rogers getting booed. Seriously, the money he gets for being an All Star pays the fine that he got for pushing that cameraman.

Hmmm, I really feel like a dick right now... Meh

[quote name='beerguy961']That's the attitude. This is CheapAss Gamer, not Bitching Ass Gamer (also: Complaining Ass Gamer if you prefer)[/QUOTE]

Well, I got mine as a gift for Christmas, so I have nothing to complain about in the first place :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm already enjoying the game. Their mistake for not making it clear.[/QUOTE]
And they fix it by not giving you the voucher. Good enough?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Holy Shit! Tejada won a brand-new Corvette for being the MVP.[/QUOTE]

Just what a major league, all-star level, baseball player making millions needs. A free new car.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Just what a major league, all-star level, baseball player making millions needs. A free new car.[/QUOTE]
:rofl: Well, an NHL player could have used a car...

Seriously, how many of those could Miggy buy with his contract? fucking A's deserter...

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The Reading Ron episode of Reno 911 is great so far. I can't wait to see the new episode that's on in an hour.[/QUOTE]
Was it at all like the Bookmobile episode of South Park?

[quote name='beerguy961']Was it at all like the Bookmobile episode of South Park?[/QUOTE]
Not really. Reading Ron is there to make an episode for his kids show, and the cops just mess it up for him. It's a great episode.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Not really. Reading Ron is there to make an episode for his kids show, and the cops just mess it up for him. It's a great episode.[/QUOTE]

Plus, he's a complete weirdo, of course.

[quote name='beerguy961']Anybody affilliated with reading usually is...[/QUOTE]

Though, not quite the chicken fucker that the guy from South Park was.

[quote name='shrike4242']Though, not quite the chicken fucker that the guy from South Park was.[/QUOTE]
He was a drug addict and ended up on a roof with a gun after getting into the stash at the station. Though he wasn't exactly fucking chickens in order to teach people to read. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']Though, not quite the chicken fucker that the guy from South Park was.[/QUOTE]
It's pretty rare to meet a chicken fucker. The requirements to be able to fit your thing in chicken are quite unique...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back