The Happy Birthday The Mana Knight Contest

Just to let everyone know, Mana has to choose 3 people and the minimum purchase has to be at least $30. Soo good luck to all! on the side note: If Mana knows you, then your luck in getting in the psn sharing group will be good.

[quote name='ZeldaFreak5']happy birthday Mana knight! (Whoever u r)[/quote]

Disqualified!

Happy Birthday, Mana Knight! (Not interested in winning).

Contest Extended till further notice! I'm in the process of speaking with Mana about this to get a finalize decision of what he wants. Since this contest was his Surprise birthday gift from me.

Minimum Purchase Funds of: $30
So far he said he doesn't want to do the selection of 3 winners cause he wants everyone in CAG to get in on it. I can't afford to pay for all... so he suggest I do the choosing for him.. which I don't mind but, I was hoping he could do it instead? Since it is his gift.. still, if he wants me to do it I will. It's just a matter of him finalizing his decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Choosing people... shouldn't it be random out of those that want to be included, or this really wasn't a contest?

[quote name='flasht3']Mana Knight, I sent you a PSN friend request a month or 2 ago and you never replied back...

Happy Birthday![/QUOTE]

Only cool people like me are on his friends list. ;)

I'm sorry to announce that Mana is only accepting a $10 maximum purchase. I had to persuade / beg him to accept my gift. (he has his reasons why) and I understand him. Sorry to disappoint you all. As for the winner, Mana doesn't want to choose them either which lead to me having to select. stay posted.

[quote name='Kandal']I'm sorry to announce that Mana is only accepting a $10 maximum purchase. I had to persuade / beg him to accept my gift. (he has his reasons why) and I understand him. Sorry to disappoint you all. As for the winner, Mana doesn't want to choose them either which lead to me having to select. stay posted.[/quote]

Wha? Not excepting a $30 gift? Mana, you are not a CHEAPassgamer.

Why didn't I see this thread eariler? :eek:
Oh well, Happy Belated-Birthday Mana... I was going to make you a cake with a prox. mine inside, but thought you wouldn't like that too much... :p
Frosting would be all over your Chicago Bulls (insert object here)! ;)

The Contest is finally over!!! After long, long thinking/decision making by our BIRTHDAY MAN : TMK Himself.

TMK's Game Selection: Pixel Junk Eden (Winners if you already have this game, Please opt out, I will then choose another lucky winner)

Winner: Kandal's Choice of Winner
ShadowEX (is taking my spot because I already have PJE)
TimPV3
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=99999JMEPO
Sinistar

Congratulations and Please Join the Private/Invite only TMK BIRTHDAY SOCIAL GROUP to get detail on the account.

SENT YOU ALL THE INVITE

[quote name='chakan']wah.

Congrats winners.[/quote]

You make it sound like I gave a flying poo poo about this whole thread.

Scam? why would you think that? It's someones birthday.. the least you can do is say happy birthday!? I mean, seriously.. You may not know TMK but, he's done a lot for the CAG community especially for our beloved PS3 fans such as I.. A SCAM YOU SAY?! in what scene do you see it coming as a scam? Infact I believe you're just a sore loser? better luck next time. Overall I can assure you this is no way of a scam. So I beg thee to think before you speak.. next time. Thank you all for participating and have a wonderful day.

hey i feel the same, my gift to him started off with 30 dollars + 3 choice of his winner, that was the first choice until he said he didn't want the contest at all. I then had to persuade him into taking the game with some major tweaking though.. which lead to this. You gotta ask mana yourself to know why... overall i'm just glad this contest is semi over cause It was mind boggling. Never thought it would be this difficult... I created a group 6 sharing group with ease.. and this one sure is tough

Well, that's what makes TMK unique. I enjoy reading his blog and sincerely wished him a happy birthday.

Thank you for running the contest with all its frustrations, Kandal.

[quote name='Kandal']hey i feel the same, my gift to him started off with 30 dollars + 3 choice of his winner, that was the first choice until he said he didn't want the contest at all. I then had to persuade him into taking the game with some major tweaking though.. which lead to this. You gotta ask mana yourself to know why... overall i'm just glad this contest is semi over cause It was mind boggling. Never thought it would be this difficult... I created a group 6 sharing group with ease.. and this one sure is tough[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong, I think it's fucking AWESOME that you would even have something like this for a CAG member's B-Day. It just shows how cool and what nice(sometimes) people we have in this online community.

I just wanted to give back to Mana for what he has given to the CAG community. I'm feeling his blogs, I can relate to it at some point of the past / future.. Everyone has their ups and downs..either way Life goes on and we just gotta live it to whatever makes us happy? =)

[quote name='Kandal']Scam? why would you think that? It's someones birthday.. the least you can do is say happy birthday!? I mean, seriously.. You may not know TMK but, he's done a lot for the CAG community especially for our beloved PS3 fans such as I.. A SCAM YOU SAY?! in what scene do you see it coming as a scam? Infact I believe you're just a sore loser? better luck next time. Overall I can assure you this is no way of a scam. So I beg thee to think before you speak.. next time. Thank you all for participating and have a wonderful day.[/quote]

I wasn't the one that called it a scam, but the choice of wording made it seem like it wasn't a contest, since when I see "contest" I think anyone can win. You kept saying "Mana's choices" and then "your choices", making it sound like the only contest was who was mana's/your closer friends that posted. Maybe that's how it was, I don't really care. I didn't want to win since I don't like gamesharing, even if it would be free for me.

mguiddy pretty much said what was on my mind. This was more like a competion for affection/begging. There's nothing wrong with that, but at least be up front about it.

Anyway, I'm glad Mana went along with this idea. He's a cool dude even if he is a little over dramatic sometimes.

[quote name='Kandal']I just wanted to give back to Mana for what he has given to the CAG community. [/quote]

rofl.jpg

happy birthday everyone! the contest is finally over. the winners should/can claim their rewards in the social group now. Once again I want to thank all the participants. have a nice cheap ass day.

bread's done
Back