The Happy Birthday Thread

Man, I racked up this birthday...I got a new phone for my house which I needed, and my EX g/f got me Chapelle's Show season 2, scrubs season 1, hot shots golf OT, newsradio seasons 1 and 2, and seinfeld season 4. My parents got me 24 season two, shield season two, and Forza...and I have a g/f now...so yeah awesome day! Thanks for the well wishes...

[quote name='CheapyD']Got a bunch today!
Happy Birthday!
BLarR (18), tornadomann (18), help1 (15), sexy joe (14)[/QUOTE]

Apossum (24)

too bad I'm so hung over that I used all my energy to pick up a DS

now i'm gonna go lay around on the couch for a few hours while my nephews and nieces pull my hair and scream in my ears :)

Happy Birthday to these CAGs.

nil (33), Iconoman (29), sinnie (21), Trakan (19)

Now I'm going to go listen to Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen. Thanks for coming out.

We're throwing a party for Trak, and everyone at CAG is invited. Bring your pillows and toothbrush, 'cause we're having a sleepover and playing Naked Robber.

[quote name='Ledhed']We're throwing a party for Trak, and everyone at CAG is invited. Bring your pillows and toothbrush, 'cause we're having a sleepover and playing Naked Robber.[/QUOTE]

I love that game!

[quote name='Trakan']Happy Birthday to these CAGs.

nil (33), Iconoman (29), sinnie (21), Trakan (19)

Now I'm going to go listen to Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen. Thanks for coming out.[/QUOTE]

Happy birthday, Tekken!

I just wanted to wish a happy 21st birthday to my fellow wrestling fan, Saucy Jack. I hope you have a great day and score some cheap ass drinks! ;)

[quote name='Matt Young']I just wanted to wish a happy 21st birthday to my fellow wrestling fan, Saucy Jack. I hope you have a great day and score some cheap ass drinks! ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man!

Maybe I'll have my first drink tonight while watching RAW.

Hey, I just realized... THIS IS... MY 1,000TH POST!

Maybe this means that my birthday will be...

The best there is... the best there was... and the best there ever will be!

Man, Jack, it's hard to believe you had never drank before. How was your birthday?

Today is Scorch's 20th birthday. Happy birthday to you, my friend. It's been way too long since we've played together on Live. If only I could enter into Raw chats without worrying about spoilers due to the DirecTV delay...

I realized that a lot of us wrestling thread guys have July birthdays. So far, there's Jack, Scorch, and then my 21st birthday is on July 30th.

[quote name='Matt Young']Man, Jack, it's hard to believe you had never drank before. How was your birthday?

Today is Scorch's 20th birthday. Happy birthday to you, my friend. It's been way too long since we've played together on Live. If only I could enter into Raw chats without worrying about spoilers due to the DirecTV delay...

I realized that a lot of us wrestling thread guys have July birthdays. So far, there's Jack, Scorch, and then my 21st birthday is on July 30th.[/QUOTE]

I still haven't had a drink, yet... :)

My birthday was OK. It just felt like another day. A couple of things that happened early in the day almost ruined my birthday, but ultimately things worked out. It was pretty cool.

My family has a lot of July birthdays as well. In fact, it would get to the point where every single weekend someone would be throwing a birthday party. Killed everyone's wallets...

Scorch... Happy Birthday, buddy! Hope your day is going well.

And me! Thanks for the wishes. Been a kinda crappy birthday thusfar...wife went back to work today so had to drop my kids off to daycare for the first time. My son cried as I left. :( Happy Birthday to me! Think I need to go buy myself a gift. :)

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']happy birthday everyone

in related news: Jaket begins growing hair on his balls :lol:[/QUOTE]

I thought seals are smooth, not hairy.;)

bread's done
Back