The Happy Birthday Thread

I got my birthday e-mail from CAG today. I must say, it's pretty boring. I was expecting a printable Get Out Scorch Free card, good for one free repost. ;-)

[quote name='CheapyD']Happy Birthday WSB (and you other guys I don't know)!!![/QUOTE]
It's not (??), it's obviously 49. ;)

Happy Birthday to bluesoul, lukenot (33), jeep4x4s (31), dragonjud (30), EricOrsbon (28), onetrackmind (24), cas18 (19).

Happy Birthday, zewone

large.jpg

[quote name='shrike4242']Looks like it's birthday time again for a few CAGs, including one of our mods. :D[/QUOTE]
Indeed. And I hope Shipwreck doesn't take offense, but I keep forgetting that he's a mod. :oops: Happy b-day to all those that apply.

[quote name='dcfox']Indeed. And I hope Shipwreck doesn't take offense, but I keep forgetting that he's a mod. :oops: Happy b-day to all those that apply.[/QUOTE]Great, I've been reduced to being a part of "all those that apply." :whistle2:( Eh, could've been worse. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Great, I've been reduced to being a part of "all those that apply." :whistle2:( Eh, could've been worse. :lol:[/QUOTE]
When you apply to dcfox, it usually involves lubricant of some kind. :shock:

[quote name='shrike4242']When you apply to dcfox, it usually involves lubricant of some kind. :shock:[/QUOTE]
That's what the "worse" part of the post refers to. *hears strange noises outside* :shock:

[quote name='shrike4242']When you apply to dcfox, it usually involves lubricant of some kind. :shock:[/QUOTE]

True, the only thing is I can never decide between the cinnamon or the regular :whistle2:k

Well, since its Frisky's birthday I just might have him pick. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Wouldn't the cinnamon burn? :hot: :hot: :hot: :cry: :lol:[/QUOTE]
If that's not your thing, there's always cherry

Personally, I blame Shrike for this thread having taken the turn for the worse. :lol:

I received an email from CAG.com in my birthday (1/30/06). Anyone else got one?

"Hello ericx,

We at Cheap Ass Gamer would like to wish you a happy cheap ass
birthday! Enjoy!"

Happy birthday to me and everybody else tomorrow. I am happy right now because I was walking home from the store and low and behold I found a hundred dollar bill laying in the grass around the corner from my house. So, if I don't get anything else for my birthday I will be satisfied with that.

Happy Birthday to: js1, CrazyMarlon, Chris The Rock (30), CrimsonFlame (26), Chmeeee (26), barkinghobo (24), Arikado (18), jhotapa (14)

Ledhed's 21 today according to the main page. Throw back a shot for me. 21st on a Friday or Saturday = Mom's an amazing planner.

Happy Birthday Jaket! You can finally vote, serve in the military, and have a much greater chance of being charged as an adult. Enjoy!

haha just got my email:

"We at Cheap Ass Gamer would like to wish you a happy cheap ass birthday! Enjoy!"

still another 3 hours til though, haha

bread's done
Back