The Hi-Kwelity SOTM

Liquid 2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Reflection Eternal - Train of Thought

For those who don't know, Reflection Eternal is composed of Hi-Tek and Talib Kweli, which is where we get the name of this SOTM.

[quote name='thespillcanvas']Genghis Tron - Dead Mountain Mouth + new surround sound system = oh yes.[/quote]

If you really want to fuck with a sound system, toss some Merzbow or Black Leather Jesus on it.

Karl Sanders - Whence No Traveler Returns

Last Emperor - Music, Magic, Myth (album)

I can't believe I slept on picking up this album so long. It's a bit hard to find now, but if you enjoy hip hop, don't have it already and find one reasonably priced I'd suggest grabbing it.

[quote name='mr ryles']It had an office space referance which gives it +1[/quote]:lol: yeah, I missed that the first time through.

Anyways, I proceded to acquire the rest of the album and I'm listening to it now, and its quite good.

Mayday - Mayday (album)

Panacea - Ink Is My Drink

This album kicks ass and I am so glad to see Rawkus back with this and The Procussions' 5 Sparrows for 2 Cents (which also kicks major ass)

[quote name='LiquidNight']thanks:)

Kidz in the Hall's online music player (on their website). I'm looking forward to their album when it comes out on 31/10.[/QUOTE]

Ink Is My Drink. Thank you so much. It's one of the best I've heard this year.

bread's done
Back