The Hi-Kwelity SOTM

Common - Ressurection (album)

I was in the mood for this after ph33r m3 posted a part of "I used to love h.e.r." in the OTT.

hi-tek feat. ghostface & pretty ugly: josephine
hi-tek feat bun-b, devin the dude, & pretty ugly: so tired
xzibit: thank you
slum village: fall in love
pharaohe monch: push

Bayside - Acoustic (album)

Bayside - Devotion And Desire (acoustic) x2

Bayside - Baby Britain (acoustic)

Bayside - Devotion And Desire (acoustic)

Bayside - Baby Britain (acoustic)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Bayside - Acoustic (album)

Bayside - Devotion And Desire (acoustic) x2

Bayside - Baby Britian (acoustic)

Bayside - Devotion And Desire (acoustic)

Bayside - Baby Britian (acoustic)[/quote]
Someone likes their Acoustic Bayside. Could do a lot worse though ;) Good call.

Copeland - Eat, Sleep, Repeat

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Someone likes their Acoustic Bayside. Could do a lot worse though ;) Good call.[/QUOTE] I put it on in the car on the way home. It wasn't long enough for the full trip though, so I have to repeat a bit. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I put it on in the car on the way home. It wasn't long enough for the full trip though, so I have to repeat a bit. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I didn't even know Bayside had an acoustic album. Is it any good?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I didn't even know Bayside had an acoustic album. Is it any good?[/QUOTE] Yeah, it came out in ... March? I enjoy it, but I've not heard anything else from them.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Mindless Self Indulgence - You'll Rebel to Anything (album)

does anyone know of similar artists to MSI?[/quote]

Retard-o-Bot
Screaming Mechanical Brain
Tub Ring
The Left Rights

None are as good as MSI though.

Dayglo Abortions - Hide The Hamster

[quote name='LiquidNight']I was actually just listening to Young Machetes (album).[/QUOTE]
Camoflauge, Camoflauge is the greatest song of the year.

By the way, those Cardigans' records I recommended: I'd suggest to listen to Gran Turismo first. Then, probably, Long Gone Before Daylight, which I feel is just as good as Super Extra Gravity.

[quote name='Brak']Camoflauge, Camoflauge is the greatest song of the year.

By the way, those Cardigans' records I recommended: I'd suggest to listen to Gran Turismo first. Then, probably, Long Gone Before Daylight, which I feel is just as good as Super Extra Gravity.[/quote]Alright, cool. Thanks a lot man.

btw, I forgot to mention (and you're going to hate me for this), The Blood Brothers are actually going to be here in Austin in mid-November and I just might go:D.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The Breeders - Last Splash (album)[/QUOTE]

Subbie, maybe you should try some pants. :lol:

The Breeders - Cannonball

[quote name='LiquidNight']Oddisee - Foot in the Door (Mixed by DJ Jazzy Jeff)[/QUOTE]

The Aquabats - Charge!! (album)

I didn't even think about it before, but you should give it a try. You'll probably like it. It's one of my faves.

bread's done
Back