The "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='karsh']I hated Last Exile. It was so stupid. But I hate a lot of anime out there. And I think Hellsing is over-rated, but most people here will want to kill me for that ;)[/QUOTE]

Yea, but you also hate Gantz, Eva, and Lain, all of which I like a lot, so I sort of blocked your opinions out ;)

[quote name='karsh']I hated Last Exile. It was so stupid. But I hate a lot of anime out there. And I think Hellsing is over-rated, but most people here will want to kill me for that ;)[/QUOTE]

I just started watching Kino's journey and that's pretty good. It has a very aesopian characteristic to it.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Yea, but you also hate Gantz, Eva, and Lain, all of which I like a lot, so I sort of blocked your opinions out ;)[/QUOTE]

It wasn't so much I hate Gantz, it's more of I couldn't get the first four episodes to run right on my computer, so I dislike it for not letting me watch it. And Eva is horrible. Lain was boring.

Oh boy, it's on!

'Doesn't anyone ever win at this game?" "No, you just keep doing better and better each time.'

[quote name='karsh']ROFL @ Documentary on Fire Trucks![/QUOTE]

'THe firetrucks can consume almost 8 times it's body weight." Abulances pull up, fire engine activates horns, sirens. "It looks like the ambulances will have to wait until later."

So random. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:? I guess the FG spoilers now commence, so I'm going to leave now and come back later when the show is done.[/QUOTE]

Ditto! Damn youse east coasters!!!!

[quote name='crazytalkx']Ditto! Damn youse east coasters!!!![/QUOTE]

:D I'm only here temporarily, if that makes you feel better.

what the hell are you talking about?

you can't not watch an episode a week ago and then bitch when people talk about it. There has been nothing posted about this weeks episode

edit:

I did not catch the beginning, so I guess that there were spoilers. Disregard above message

[quote name='Tiphireth']Oh boy, it's on!

'Doesn't anyone ever win at this game?" "No, you just keep doing better and better each time.'[/QUOTE]
Yup game five is just starting.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']what the hell are you talking about?

you can't not watch an episode a week ago and then bitch when people talk about it. There has been nothing posted about this weeks episode[/QUOTE]

Actually, there has. The whole firetruck bit.

Hey, you okay Casey? Whenever I see you post now it's like you're issed about something. Is being a Mod tgetting to you. Maybe you need some more of the Segal!

stevensegal.jpg

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Actually, there has. The whole firetruck bit.[/QUOTE]

yea I just saw that. I just finished playing some DOOM 3 before turning it on and missed the first 4 minutes

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That IPOD parody is SOOOOOOO TRUE! Thoise commercials suck.[/QUOTE]

this plan is so perfect its retarded

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That IPOD parody is SOOOOOOO TRUE! Thoise commercials suck.[/QUOTE]

God, that commercial was so good. :lol:

Hey Casey, you;re a mod. Can you abuse your powers to change the NAruto topic name to another anime title. prefeibly a crappy Shojo one. Just to piss the Nauto nuts off.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey Casey, you;re a mod. Can you abuse your powers to change the NAruto topic name to another anime title. prefeibly a crappy Shojo one. Just to piss the Nauto nuts off.[/QUOTE]

I would but then they would probably start bringing all their talk back into the OTT.
Keeping the anime ratio down in the OTT is a good thing and doing anything that may change this balance is a bad thing

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I would but then they would probably start bringing all their talk back into the OTT.
Keeping the anime ratio down in the OTT is a good thing and doing anything that may change this balance is a bad thing[/QUOTE].
You should make a family guy topic.

[quote name='DT778'].
You should make a family guy topic.[/QUOTE]

too much work.

and maybe we should make an official "dance show" topic. Keep all references to the crappy dance shows that are coming out within this topic. Any talk about these shows outside of these topics will result in immediate perma ban

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey, is there a different jone every episode on the opening of American Dad on the Newspaper?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I just realized that this episode.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']"I touched her hand. Her hand touched her boob. By the transitive property that means I got some boob. Algebra rules!"[/QUOTE]

Yes. :lol:

"Ya see this ass? That's a decon ass!"

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey Casey, you;re a mod. Can you abuse your powers to change the NAruto topic name to another anime title. prefeibly a crappy Shojo one. Just to piss the Nauto nuts off.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Let's have them all talk of Nana and her romancing of Shoji.

Don't any of you fucking mods touch the fucking title of the fucking anime topic or I will, so help me fucking god, raise so much fucking hell that you'll have fucking wished you fucking behaved your fucking selves and left it the fuck alone. :twisted:

I am so dead fucking serious on this, as you fucking mods agreed to the fucking rule to not touch thread titles unless the OP allows it.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Don't any of you fucking mods touch the fucking title of the fucking anime topic or I will, so help me fucking god, raise so much fucking hell that you'll have fucking wished you fucking behaved your fucking selves and left it the fuck alone. :twisted:

I am so dead fucking serious on this, as you fucking mods agreed to the fucking rule to not touch thread titles unless the OP allows it.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

I wonder if I could create an Einstein-Rosen bridge connecting to a universe where rally racing is better recieved in America than nascar.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Don't any of you fucking mods touch the fucking title of the fucking anime topic or I will, so help me fucking god, raise so much fucking hell that you'll have fucking wished you fucking behaved your fucking selves and left it the fuck alone. :twisted:

I am so dead fucking serious on this, as you fucking mods agreed to the fucking rule to not touch thread titles unless the OP allows it.[/QUOTE]

I think you just proved your custom rank is appropriate. :shock:

Sneaky, what field are you looking to get in when you get to DP? Art, design, programming, or are you going to figure it out once you get there.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I'm back bitches. Back from Gamestop. Back from getting a Sealed Cubivore AND a complete Gitaroo Man. Its like I'm awesome over here or something[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't go that far. Pretty damn cool for getting me that Madlax pic, but the Revolution instead of the lesbian sig lost ya points.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Awww, poor little Frisky is getting his panties in a wad.

And damn, i hate holding the Book of the Dead DVD case. fucking thing feels way too real.[/QUOTE]
Try putting it in the fridge for a few, it feels like dead flesh.

[quote name='modium']Try putting it in the fridge for a few, it feels like dead flesh.[/QUOTE]

I take it the case is covered in a faux organic skin of some sort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back