The "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JSweeney']Shouldn't you be working on your papers, young lady, rather than harassing this poor old man? Tsk, tsk.[/QUOTE]
I don't know what you are talking about.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I don't know what you are talking about.[/QUOTE]

I wish you weren't a liar. :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I call bullshit. You're harassing me, not doing work! wait, are you talking to me and doing work at the same time, SHAME SHAME![/QUOTE]

I'm mutli-tasking talented. :D

So there. :razz:

[quote name='JSweeney']Shouldn't you be working on your papers, young lady, rather than harassing this poor old man? Tsk, tsk.[/QUOTE]

Harrasing is too strong of a word. :rofl:

[quote name='shrike4242']Harrasing is too strong of a word. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

And, you, goading this young lady on. You should be ashamed of yourself, you filthy old man :)

[quote name='JSweeney']And, you, goading this young lady on. You should be ashamed of yourself, you filthy old man :)[/QUOTE]

Goading is equally too strong a word. :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']Oh, Lord, here we go.... :roll:[/QUOTE]

Hmm. What did I do this time? :)
I guess it all comes from being completely oblivious to your surroundings :)

[quote name='JSweeney']Hmm. What did I do this time? :)
I guess it all comes from being completely oblivious to your surroundings :)[/QUOTE]

A few others around here would call it advanced senility as well. :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']A few others around here would call it advanced senility as well. :roll:[/QUOTE]

That would mean I'd have to be like you.
Old. :oldman:

More likely, I'm just an idiot. :)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I voted for it. It's very interesting![/QUOTE]

Interesting? Hmm.
Isn't that the "nice" way people try to get out of saying what they really think about something :twisted:

[quote name='JSweeney']That would mean I'd have to be like you.
Old. :oldman:

More likely, I'm just an idiot. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you have a bit of time before you hit my old brick wall of senility. :D

Idiocy is in the eye of the beholder, anyway. :dunce:

[quote name='JSweeney']Interesting? Hmm.
Isn't that the "nice" way people try to get out of saying what they really think about something :twisted:[/QUOTE]
Fine, you want me to be more specific. I like how the image gets me to follow the lines and I lose track of them in the congestion. I like the strokes and the color. :p

Someone remind me that next time I wanna bring Jeane in my party in Suikoden IV, to not to. She's horrible. I was hoping she'd be like Mazus and Crowly, who were awesome mages yet still didn't suck. Well, she isn't...She just sucks.

[quote name='karsh']Someone remind me that next time I wanna bring Jeane in my party in Suikoden IV, to not to. She's horrible. I was hoping she'd be like Mazus and Crowly, who were awesome mages yet still didn't suck. Well, she isn't...She just sucks.[/QUOTE]

Next time you want to ad Jeane to your party in Suikoden IV, don't do it.

[quote name='shrike4242']Idiocy is in the eye of the beholder, anyway. :dunce:[/QUOTE]

No it's not. It's just easier to see as you get farther away from it. ;)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Fine, you want me to be more specific. I like how the image gets me to follow the lines and I lose track of them in the congestion. I like the strokes and the color. :p[/QUOTE]

A cat person liking something that looks like an unravelling ball of string.
That's a shocker :lol:

[quote name='karsh']Someone remind me that next time I wanna bring Jeane in my party in Suikoden IV, to not to. She's horrible. I was hoping she'd be like Mazus and Crowly, who were awesome mages yet still didn't suck. Well, she isn't...She just sucks.[/QUOTE]

But her special rune is cool.:D

[quote name='shrike4242']That works too. ;)[/QUOTE]

Really? But can't stupid people tell that they're stupid?
If they can see that they are stupid, does that mean that they aren't?
Is this a paradox?

[quote name='JSweeney']A cat person liking something that looks like an unravelling ball of string.
That's a shocker :lol:[/QUOTE]
I'm not just a cat person. I like lots of animals.
See:
KimManatee2.bmp

[quote name='JSweeney']Really? But can't stupid people tell that they're stupid?
Is this a paradox?[/QUOTE]

Of course not.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm not just a cat person. I like lots of animals.
See:
KimManatee2.bmp
[/QUOTE]

Awwwww.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm not just a cat person. I like lots of animals.
See:
KimManatee2.bmp
[/QUOTE]

So which one is you? :lol:

[quote name='JSweeney']Really? But can't stupid people tell that they're stupid?
Is this a paradox?[/QUOTE]

Any stupid person can't see they're stupid. First thing it does is blind the senses. :D

Therein is the paradox.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You know I thought that, but it's just wrong. :shame: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Which is why I'll never post any of the pictures of when I took my kid brother on his field trip for school where they went to the stables...
that's just begging for someone to compare me to a horse's ass and say they can't tell the difference.

[quote name='JSweeney']Which is why I'll never post any of the pictures of when I took my kid brother on his field trip for school where they went to the stables...
that's just begging for someone to compare me to a horse's ass and say they can't tell the difference.[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']So I don't look good in a wetsuit. Sue me.[/QUOTE]

That wasn't the intent, Lulu.
If that actually hurt your feelings, I'm really, really sorry.

[quote name='shrike4242']Sweeney's being mean. No cookie for him. :speaktothehand::nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter. I never got any cookies in Kindergarden because my teacher said I didn't drink my milk fast enough. Then she told my parents that I'd never amount to anything when I grew up because I didn't drink my milk fast enough.

You only think I'm joking. I'm dead serious.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Who does? Except for maybe a young Jessica Alba in Flipper ... :drool: :drool: :drool:[/QUOTE]

(*insert spurious sblymnl reference*)

Thanks for keeping to form. ;)

[quote name='JSweeney']That wasn't the intent, Lulu.
If that actually hurt your feelings, I'm really, really sorry.[/QUOTE]
it didn't hurt my feelings. I'm hunched over... I don't think any person could look good in that position. My ass is about to slip off the rocks.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Yeah and someone compared me hugging a dolphin to me hugging a giant penis... so I chose the manatee.[/QUOTE]

Good choice, if that was your other option.

[quote name='JSweeney']Doesn't matter. I never got any cookies in Kindergarden because my teacher said I didn't drink my milk fast enough. Then she told my parents that I'd never amount to anything when I grew up because I didn't drink my milk fast enough.

You only think I'm joking. I'm dead serious.[/QUOTE]

More mental damage done by bad Kindergarden teachers.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Yeah and someone compared me hugging a dolphin to me hugging a giant penis... so I chose the manatee.[/QUOTE]

Darn. I'm ashamed of myself now.
Great. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back