The "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']by doing what?[/QUOTE]
No idea, use your imagination! Try to think, maybe a picture or something?

I'm so disappointed. There's no Vietnamese restaurants in my area. I wanted to try some pho, too.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']. . . is that all I'm good for?[/QUOTE]

Are you proficient with small arms and/or hand to hand combat?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']. . . is that all I'm good for?[/QUOTE]
I was just pretending to be a sex-crazed loon. I just wanted to fit in! ;_;

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm decent with a sword.[/QUOTE]

There could be a career in henchwomaning for you. How do you feel about extorting vast sums of money from world governments?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']It's no more dirty than yours.[/QUOTE]

I would hope not. :lol:

Oh yeah, one of my friends told me some of the dirtiest shit I've ever heard today ... :twisted: :puke: :lol:

I'm back and the town has been painted blue (with some purple thrown in for good measure) and I'm still hopped up on the adrenaline from the booze and girls. :D I didn't feel like kickin' it to a sweet piece of ass tonite (maybe I'm gettin' old :drool: ) so I'm here CAGin' and hoping to play some Gunz tonight (if the fucking server wouldn't get so overloaded :roll: ). So what's new in the OTT?

[quote name='jaykrue']I'm back and the town has been painted blue (with some purple thrown in for good measure) and I'm still hopped up on the adrenaline from the booze and girls. :D I didn't feel like kickin' it to a sweet piece of ass tonite (maybe I'm gettin' old :drool: ) so I'm here CAGin' and hoping to play some Gunz tonight (if the fucking server wouldn't get so overloaded :roll: ). So what's new in the OTT?[/QUOTE]

Well, I was about to sleep. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Hah, well that was highly informative. :roll::D[/QUOTE]

I spent the evening finishing FMA, then watched House of Flying Daggers. I still need to watch Bleach and Naruto, so maybe I'll do that before bed.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']. . . well you could read it.[/QUOTE]

I did but I missed the good stuff. I would also like to contribute my hands-as-breast-support devices as well. ;):lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I spent the evening finishing FMA, then watched House of Flying Daggers. I still need to watch Bleach and Naruto, so maybe I'll do that before bed.[/QUOTE]

So what'd you think? I thought it was pretty good but the CGI was a 'bit' over the top.

[quote name='jaykrue']So what'd you think? I thought it was pretty good but the CGI was a 'bit' over the top.[/QUOTE]

It was alright. More style over substance, though it beats the hell out of Michael Bay's shit. :lol: (except for the new one, Scarlett can do no wrong ;) )

The CGI was weak, but I've never seen an asian film with good CGI.

[quote name='jaykrue']I'm back and the town has been painted blue (with some purple thrown in for good measure) and I'm still hopped up on the adrenaline from the booze and girls. :D I didn't feel like kickin' it to a sweet piece of ass tonite (maybe I'm gettin' old :drool: ) so I'm here CAGin' and hoping to play some Gunz tonight (if the fucking server wouldn't get so overloaded :roll: ). So what's new in the OTT?[/QUOTE]

Shut your piehole on that "I'm gettin' old crap", Professor. :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']You get more T&A than a plastic surgeon. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Well, mom (who's a doctor) always told me I'd do well in the medical field but if I did I'd probably end up being an ob/gyn and probing vaginas all day long. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Well, mom (who's a doctor) always told me I'd do well in the medical field but if I did I'd probably end up being an ob/gyn and probing vaginas all day long. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nah, you'd end up being a proctologist. :D

[quote name='jaykrue']Well, mom (who's a doctor) always told me I'd do well in the medical field but if I did I'd probably end up being an ob/gyn and probing vaginas all day long. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Wow, that's harsh... but I guess accurate.

[quote name='shrike4242']Nah, you'd end up being a proctologist. :D[/QUOTE]

Maybe on the weekends. I don't like staring at assholes all day. I get enough of that when I deal with my lawyers. :lol:

Hey, pregnant chicks need love too. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hey, pregnant chicks need love too. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, they'll just have to get from whoever fertilized them. :D I'm smart and responsible enough not to spawn more of me (yet ;)).

[quote name='jaykrue']Well, they'll just have to get from whoever fertilized them. :D I'm smart and responsible enough not to spawn more of me (yet ;)).[/QUOTE]

For which we're eternally happy. One of you is more than enough.

[quote name='jaykrue']Well, they'll just have to get from whoever fertilized them. :D I'm smart and responsible enough not to spawn more of me (yet ;)).[/QUOTE]

Hey, if they're already knocked up then you've got no worries. ;)

And I'm out for the night. Sleep well, OTT. :cool:

[quote name='shrike4242']For which we're eternally happy. One of you is more than enough.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wouldn't want to have competition from younger versions of myself either. ;)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']:hot: ooo burned[/QUOTE]Hardly a burn if I'm in agreement with the assessment. One of my is more than enough for the world to handle. ;)

EDIT: and I'm out as well, I FINALLY got into Gunz.

Early in the morning, risin' to the street
Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
Got to find a reason, a reason things went wrong
Got to find a reason why my money's all gone

The more I think of it (since it's father's day,) the more I believe that Boy Named Sue by Johnny Cash is probably the best illustration of a perfect father/son relationship ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back