The "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goth

n.
A member of a Germanic people who invaded the Roman Empire in the early centuries of the Christian era.

Yeah, I always loved sticking it to the Romans in High School too. "Oh we're so cool with our golden shields and charriots"

[quote name='CaseyRyback']he has a pretty good TV show. I wish it were on more often so I could catch it[/QUOTE]
I forgot that was on. What channel, day, and time is it on?

[quote name='supadupacheap']Goth

n.
A member of a Germanic people who invaded the Roman Empire in the early centuries of the Christian era.

Yeah, I always loved sticking it to the Romans in High School too.[/QUOTE]

Goddamned Romans!

[quote name='supadupacheap']Goth

n.

Yeah, I always loved sticking it to the Romans in High School too.[/QUOTE]
ahh, cant say I dress like a goth in those terms

They just stuck it to the Romans in an attempt to piss their parents off, though. It's their way.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']While I have absolutely no hints of a goth attitude im obsessed with the goth look

I love the color black(which is everywhere, in my room), any kind of cross(ditto), and i only buy clothes from hottopic[/QUOTE]

I love the look too, but i just know I could neve pull it off. I've never seen a goth with an afro.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I love the look too, but i just know I could neve pull it off. I've never seen a goth with an afro.[/QUOTE]

You're hurting Robert Smith's feelings you know. He's going to write a song about this now.

Oh, and i played some Halo 2 multiplayer today. CAn I call em or can I call em?

what a fucking piss poor excuse for an FPS. I actually did (no lie at ALL) have more fun playing ET for the Atari 2600.

If we get out before Blockbuster closes, I'm going to finally rent The Incredibles since I've got a cap for a free BB Favorites Rental, though I'm not sure if that limits me to certain titles or not as I haven't been to BB to rent in about a year or so.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']If we get out before Blockbuster closes, I'm going to finally rent The Incredibles since I've got a cap for a free BB Favorites Rental, though I'm not sure if that limits me to certain titles or not as I haven't been to BB to rent in about a year or so.[/QUOTE]

You = screwed. The favorites are like the dust gatherers. Im not sure Increds has hit that stage yet. I was hard as heck to rent it when I did and that was only a month or so ago. Darn no late fees has ruined all instore availablity as well.

I'm more angry then anything right now. fucking anti-social friends always working hard as possible to screw me over. fuckwads.

[quote name='Mike23']I'm more angry then anything right now. fucking anti-social friends always working hard as possible to screw me over. fuckwads.[/QUOTE]

Anti-social...friends? How is such a thing capable of existing?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']You could always go through my backlog of posts and find some good quotes. I have many.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I posted that from my SneakyPenguin account and not my JimmieMac account.

Let's try again:

You could always go through my backlog of posts and find some good quotes. I have many.

Ok, this better pick up or else Imma go crazy and just start randomly shanking people.

008_roberto.jpg

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'm sorry, I posted that from my SneakyPenguin account and not my JimmieMac account.

Let's try again:

You could always go through my backlog of posts and find some good quotes. I have many.[/QUOTE]

Yea, on second though, find some Jimmie Mac quotes. His make mine look like fucking nursery rhymes.

[quote name='jmcc']Anti-social...friends? How is such a thing capable of existing?[/QUOTE]

I guess my wording sucked. Anyway, they enjoy standing in empty parking lots over bars/clubs.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Your shit is gonna get stolen.

I'm so sure of it I should make a vBookie topic about it.[/QUOTE]

^^
Jimmie helps out a fellow CAGer

[quote name='Mike23']I guess my wording sucked. Anyway, they enjoy standing in empty parking lots over bars/clubs.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they're a post modern art exhibit and you just haven't figured it out yet.

I feel bad for Sneaky. Everyone's just ganging up on him now. He should have just locked the thread once everybody started arguing and taking shots at him. I know why and where he's coming at with leaving it open but people are just killing him out there. People really don't know how to just get over things.

anyone played the Doom 3 exp. pack?

Playing through my friend's copy of the original and enjoying it (it knows it is a straight forward shooter and does a great job of being what it is). I heard the exp. was more of the same, which would be a good thing for me.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I feel bad for Sneaky. Everyone's just ganging up on him now. He should have just locked the thread once everybody started arguing and taking shots at him. I know why and where he's coming at with leaving it open but people are just killing him out there. People really don't know how to just get over things.[/QUOTE]

Don't fell bad. I find it amusing. They actually think I care! It's fucking hilarious. Oh noes, they think I should have my mod power revoked'd, what ever will I do without all the extra work?

Plebes. Let em bitch all they want.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']anyone played the Doom 3 exp. pack?

Playing through my friend's copy of the original and enjoying it (it knows it is a straight forward shooter and does a great job of being what it is). I heard the exp. was more of the same, which would be a good thing for me.[/QUOTE]

Everything I've heard says it just amkes the original way better. i'm still stuck in Doom 3 though because it scares the living shit out of me.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I feel bad for Sneaky. Everyone's just ganging up on him now. He should have just locked the thread once everybody started arguing and taking shots at him. I know why and where he's coming at with leaving it open but people are just killing him out there. People really don't know how to just get over things.[/QUOTE]
There's no point in that thread when what standards a mod should be held to is cheapys decision.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']anyone played the Doom 3 exp. pack?

Playing through my friend's copy of the original and enjoying it (it knows it is a straight forward shooter and does a great job of being what it is). I heard the exp. was more of the same, which would be a good thing for me.[/QUOTE]

I played it for a little. I "borrowed" it from a friend, but he soon figured out that I was the one that was "borrowing" it and came and took it back from me :cry:
I enjoyed the little I played though and am probably going to buy it very soon.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Everything I've heard says it just amkes the original way better. i'm still stuck in Doom 3 though because it scares the living shit out of me.[/QUOTE]

the hell spawn are pretty scary when they sneak up on you and start tearing you apart. I can't wait to get to hell though, I bet it is awesome.

and I may pick up the expansion after my birthday. Hopefully I get a new graphics card and it would be a great game to try it out on considering how good it looks on my 9600.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Don't fell bad. I find it amusing. They actually think I care! It's fucking hilarious. Oh noes, they think I should have my mod power revoked'd, what ever will I do without all the extra work?

Plebes. Let em bitch all they want.[/QUOTE]
I'm proud of you Sneaky. I would've abused my power and made every post in that thread say "I like pocky."... all except for the OP.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I"m bored and tired an dhave movies to watch and games to play but i'm bored and tired.[/QUOTE]
just a thought, but maybe you should go to sleep.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']just a thought, but maybe you should go to sleep.[/QUOTE]

I thought about doing that to but just didn't feel like it. Then I tried it and just couldn't fall asleep so hear I am pluggin away at CAG waiting for AS to come on.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm proud of you Sneaky. I would've abused my power and made every post in that thread say "I like pocky."... all except for the OP.[/QUOTE]

If I had done that, they would have won. same reason I didn't lock it. I let them get theirwords in, no matter how much I disagreed

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Don't fell bad. I find it amusing. They actually think I care! It's fucking hilarious. Oh noes, they think I should have my mod power revoked'd, what ever will I do without all the extra work?

Plebes. Let em bitch all they want.[/QUOTE]

exactly. Anyone who thinks that just because you are a mod that you should kiss ass has never been a mod. When you see the same things done 10 million times fustration builds and you are bound to lash out. Granted I am not saying your outburst was not a little over the line, but the situtation was handled.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']If I had done that, they would have won. same reason I didn't lock it. I let them get theirwords in, no matter how much I disagreed[/QUOTE]
That's the sign of a good mod.

This is the second try at drama here in the OTT now. I hope this one doesn't just crap out like the last one.

Sneaky's a great example on CAG! I mean, without him, I never would have learned how to censor bypass on the old boards! Wait...That's probably not helping out too much, eh? I remember how I got yelled at so much by either Trak or Led about that. Whoops.

[quote name='jmcc']This is the second try at drama here in the OTT now. I hope this one doesn't just crap out like the last one.[/QUOTE]
I tried to create drama but Kayden ignored my jabs at him :cry:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I tried to create drama but Kayden ignored my jabs at him :cry:[/QUOTE]

probably has something to do with him sitting down to pee

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I tried to create drama but Kayden ignored my jabs at him :cry:[/QUOTE]

I think there's a certain amount of luck to starting female-male drama when there's no tangible relation between the two.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']probably has something to do with him sitting down to pee[/QUOTE]

Oh noes! You teh un nice to teh posters, imma gonna reports youse!!111!!111eleven!!1

[quote name='CaseyRyback']probably has something to do with him sitting down to pee[/QUOTE]
see I couldn't go there... since I have to sit down to pee as well. But there you go.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']and a random poster enters the soap opera.[/QUOTE]

No, random is:

GREAT MERCIFUL CRAP-SHIT!

A daisy tasty! Butterfly marshmellow supreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back