The "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kayden']I've actually heard human flesh is stringy and tastes bad...[/QUOTE]

There are many animal fleshes that arent appetizing in their unprepared form. Thats why we invented fire.

Im not saying it be the best thing I ever had but with some skill and a little dash of love, it could be a tasty treat.

And keep in mind, this would be ALL there is left. Make the best of it or be bitchy about it not being to my liking and starve to death. Not a tough call.

this reminds me.

The Monarch in the Venture Brothers says, "I can see your...dirty pillows".
See, I'm not familiar with that phrase, so which part exactly is dirty pillows?

[quote name='supadupacheap']There are many animal fleshes that arent appetizing in their unprepared form. Thats why we invented fire.

Im not saying it be the best thing I ever had but with some skill and a little dash of love, it could be a tasty treat.

And keep in mind, this would be ALL there is left. Make the best of it or be bitchy about it not being to my liking and starve to death. Not a tough call.[/QUOTE]
We eat too much shit to be tasty, or healthy

God dammit, I miss the beginning of another OTT. That's what I get for going to amusement park, I guess. :bomb:

Oh, and Apossum- Is Elfen Lied good? I want to check it out, but if the violence is too over-the-top, I dunno if I would want to buy it.

[quote name='Kayden']Mmmmmmm.... alien bug poop.... :drool:[/QUOTE]

1.jpg

Whimmy Wham Wham Wozzle!

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']this reminds me.

See, I'm not familiar with that phrase, so which part exactly is dirty pillows?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that dirty pillows are boobies. (. )( .) Mmm.. teetah.

See, I'm not familiar with that phrase, so which part exactly is dirty pillows?[/QUOTE]

Boobiez. :D

lets just say...
jugs.jpg

[quote name='supadupacheap']
1.jpg

Whimmy Wham Wham Wozzle![/QUOTE]

Glad to see someone pulled up the Slurm reference, and no better person to do it. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']Glad to see someone pulled up the Slurm reference, and no better person to do it. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was gonna be heartbroken if I was beaten to the punch

[quote name='supadupacheap']Yeah, I was gonna be heartbroken if I was beaten to the punch[/QUOTE]
Was going to...but I was gonna use a pic of the queen instead of McKensie

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']
gein1.jpg

Ed Gein says: Mmmmm, suburbanites.[/QUOTE]
I dont recall if he actually liked the taste of human flesh, it was more of a aquired taste, formed out of a forced habit

I just have to say- There is nothing worse than 10 year old girls. Their taste in music- Hillary Douche, Raven Simone, Avril Livigne, ect. Their taste in TV- That's so Raven, The Suite Life of Zach and Cody, the Buzz on Maggie. Jesus christ, I'm going to fucking castrate myself if I hear that 'Shit on Maggie' theme song again.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']I dont recall if he actually liked the taste of human flesh, it was more of a aquired taste, formed out of a forced habit[/QUOTE]

The same can be said for many about beer.

Given enough time and an open mind, we can eat just about anything. I think thats why I laugh when people say "Oh no, even if it was the last thing on earth to eat, Id never!'

Fine then. Then I guess itll be me eating YOU then. Sleep soundly tonight. ;-)

[quote name='supadupacheap']Fine then. Then I guess itll be me eating YOU then. Sleep soundly tonight. ;-)[/QUOTE]
Good fucking Luck With That :)

[quote name='Tiphireth']God dammit, I miss the beginning of another OTT. That's what I get for going to amusement park, I guess. :bomb:

Oh, and Apossum- Is Elfen Lied good? I want to check it out, but if the violence is too over-the-top, I dunno if I would want to buy it.[/QUOTE]

The violence is seriously crazy ridiculous catastrophic (tm). the whole show is really pretty racy and edgy. For me, it all supplements the already amazing plot and characters.

and on the subject of eating dead people, I heard that our bodies are practically toxic waste after we die. except hippies, since all they eat is granola and wheatgrass.

[quote name='supadupacheap']The same can be said for many about beer.

Given enough time and an open mind, we can eat just about anything. I think thats why I laugh when people say "Oh no, even if it was the last thing on earth to eat, Id never!'

Fine then. Then I guess itll be me eating YOU then. Sleep soundly tonight. ;-)[/QUOTE]

Let's see you try, beeyatch. I'll have a Remington 870 waiting for ya. :D

[quote name='supadupacheap']The same can be said for many about beer.

Fine then. Then I guess itll be me eating YOU then. Sleep soundly tonight. ;-)[/QUOTE]
After you get done eating him, I'm sure he'll roll over and sleep quite happily.

:twisted:

[quote name='Tiphireth']I just have to say- There is nothing worse than 10 year old girls. Their taste in music- Hillary Douche, Raven Simone, Avril Livigne, ect. Their taste in TV- That's so Raven, The Suite Life of Zach and Cody, the Buzz on Maggie. Jesus christ, I'm going to fucking castrate myself if I hear that 'Shit on Maggie' theme song again. [/QUOTE]

Thats kinda how you make all of us feel.

[quote name='Tiphireth']I just have to say- There is nothing worse than 10 year old girls. Their taste in music- Hillary Douche, Raven Simone, Avril Livigne, ect. Their taste in TV- That's so Raven, The Suite Life of Zach and Cody, the Buzz on Maggie. Jesus christ, I'm going to fucking castrate myself if I hear that 'Shit on Maggie' theme song again. [/QUOTE]

Well do tell us all about the progressive things YOU were into when you were 10. Deep mediation? Studing the words of Confuscious? Oh no wait, you were hiding in the basement with your buddies looking at your dads playboys and discussing the "hotness" of boobies.

*edit* The point is we all (for the most part) did stupid shit at that age. Thats your JOB when your 10 years old.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Well do tell us all about the progressive things YOU were into when you were 10. Deep mediation? Studing the words of Confuscious? Oh no wait, you were hiding in the basement with your buddies looking at your dads playboys and discussing the "hotness" of boobies.

*edit* The point is we all (for the most part) did stupid shit at that age. Thats your JOB when your 10 years old.[/QUOTE]

Actually, my dad never kept titty mags. We were blowing shit up in our backyard, shooting cats with air rifles and pretending we were in the military. We were outside, not on our rotund asses listening to emo-goth bullshit and trying to reassure ourselves that being strange was okay.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Actually, my dad never kept titty mags. We were blowing shit up in our backyard, shooting cats with air rifles and pretending we were in the military. We were outside, not on our rotund asses listening to emo-goth bullshit and trying to reassure ourselves that being strange was okay.[/QUOTE]

Ok... I think you just alienated 90% of the OTT. Most of us either like animals, are goth and/or are strange. And I thought I could cram my feet into my mouth. You sir, are a dipshit.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Actually, my dad never kept titty mags. We were blowing shit up in our backyard, shooting cats with air rifles and pretending we were in the military. We were outside, not on our rotund asses listening to emo-goth bullshit and trying to reassure ourselves that being strange was okay.[/QUOTE]

State vs. Tiphreth:

Charges:

Illegal use of an explosive device.

Animal Cruelty

Illegal use of a firearm.

How do you plead?

"Not guilty cause I get more exercise doing that shit than those goth weirdos do when listening to the Cure"

Just enough american "victim"

[quote name='Kayden']Ok... I think you just alienated 90% of the OTT. Most of us either like animals, are goth and/or are strange. And I thought I could cram my feet into my mouth. You sir, are a dipshit.[/QUOTE]
This odd environmentalist goth-like female agrees.

does listening to Marilyn Manson and the lost highway soundtrack for a few months when I was 15 count as a goth phase?

[quote name='supadupacheap']State vs. Tiphreth:

Charges:

Illegal use of an explosive device.

Animal Cruelty

Illegal use of a firearm.

How do you plead?

"Not guilty cause I get more exercise doing that shit than those goth weirdos do when listening to the Cure"[/QUOTE]

Actually, I was almost arrested for using an airgun on public property, but never went to court with it.

Whatever. My point was, I was pissed off because I hate what my sister likes. I'll just fucking delete the post if you guys want to get so bent out of shape about it.

Jesus Christ thats fucked up

but the uber-badass sig redeems it :)

[quote name='Kayden']Ok... I think you just alienated 90% of the OTT. Most of us either like animals, are goth and/or are strange. And I thought I could cram my feet into my mouth. You sir, are a dipshit.[/QUOTE]

I have two out of those three. You figure out which they are.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Actually, I was almost arrested for using an airgun on public property, but never went to court with it.

Whatever. My point was, I was pissed off because I hate what my sister likes. I'll just fucking delete the post if you guys want to get so bent out of shape about it.[/QUOTE]

I dont think anybody is bent out of shape about it here. It just seem you are getting way too worked up over your 10 year old sister not being "cool" enough. WTF is that about? SHES TEN! WHO THE fuck CARES!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']i'm goth without looking it, like animals,a nd am definately strange(I built a fucking coffin).[/QUOTE]

While I have absolutely no hints of a goth attitude im obsessed with the goth look

I love the color black(which is everywhere, in my room), any kind of cross(ditto), and i only buy clothes from hottopic

[quote name='AngellicLulu']strange and like animals![/QUOTE]

"What are qualifiers for good lovin'?"
"That is correct."
"I'll take potent potables for 800, Alex."

[quote name='Tiphireth']I'm going to fucking castrate myself if I hear that 'Shit on Maggie' theme song again. [/QUOTE]

Quick, somebody get me a mixtape of "Shit on Maggie" STAT!!!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']We all know it's...Goldberg!!![/QUOTE]

he has a pretty good TV show. I wish it were on more often so I could catch it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back