The "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I thought you were a catcher and not a pitcher. [/QUOTE]

I don't even like baseball. I'm more of a "sport bukkake" man myself.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']No, you suck![/QUOTE]
So? I haven't had a girl complain yet...

[quote name='evilmregg']You cuntwhacking fucknugget.[/QUOTE]

Yea... this joke is gunna get old real fast. :lol:

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Just bought Resevoir Dogs...Ive never seen it before, and I hope its as good as Pulp Fiction[/QUOTE]
It's not, but it's still a damn great movie.

[quote name='Kayden']So? I haven't had a girl complain yet...[/QUOTE]
No girl's complained about you sucking? Do you realize the many directions I could drive this... but alas I don't make the homoerotic comments... please someone else pick it up.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']No girl's complained about you sucking? Do you realize the many directions I could drive this... but alas I don't make the homoerotic comments... please someone else pick it up.[/QUOTE]
C'mon Lulu...you can do it! Give into the corruption! Let the dark side flow!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's not, but it's still a damn great movie.[/QUOTE]

Still kinda surprised nobody has tried to milk one or more of Q.Ts movie properties to make a game. Hes got some fanboys, they could drop a stinker and still make their money back or a profit.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']No girl's complained about you sucking? Do you realize the many directions I could drive this... but alas I don't make the homoerotic comments... please someone else pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Or, better idea, we DON'T make this a gay OTT, and I don't have to revert to pre-crisis Sneaky, you know, the one who will destroy you all with awesome.

Women have a multitude of places to suck. You're either close minded or inexperienced if you think sucking only applies to penises.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Still kinda surprised nobody has tried to milk one or more of Q.Ts movie properties to make a game. Hes got some fanboys, they could drop a stinker and still make their money back or a profit.[/QUOTE]

QTs movies would absolutely suck as games... except maybe hero.

The begining of the game would have you start with every weapon and you're killing the final boss. Then you'd start some where in the middle snorting coke and hammering a pinata with a trout. Eventually you'd work your way to the very begining of the game and have your arsenal reduced to a cigarette lighter and harsh language.

[quote name='Kayden']Women have a multitude of places to suck. You're either close minded or inexperienced if you think sucking only applies to penises.[/QUOTE]
In the OTT sucking is always twisted to a homoerotic comment. The OTT is narrowminded, not I. But anyways, Sneaky doesn't want a gay OTT so I'll leave it at that.

[quote name='Kayden']QTs movies would absolutely suck as games... except maybe hero.

The begining of the game would have you start with every weapon and you're killing the final boss. Then you'd start some where in the middle snorting coke and hammering a pinata with a trout. Eventually you'd work your way to the very begining of the game and have your arsenal reduced to a cigarette lighter and harsh language.[/QUOTE]
That'd rule!

[quote name='Kayden']QTs movies would absolutely suck as games... except maybe hero.

The begining of the game would have you start with every weapon and you're killing the final boss. Then you'd start some where in the middle snorting coke and hammering a pinata with a trout. Eventually you'd work your way to the very begining of the game and have your arsenal reduced to a cigarette lighter and harsh language.[/QUOTE]

Just about any property turned game would suck. Thats the nature of the beast. I wasnt suggesting it was a good thing, just surprised it hasnt been done.

[quote name='shrike4242']Damn people, you actually do carry on without my jackbootedness around the OTT.[/QUOTE]

I think you forgot this in the last OTT. We don't want you losing it.

21002_Econo_Foldable_Walker_with_Wheels.jpg

[quote name='Kayden']I think you forgot this in the last OTT. We don't want you losing it.

21002_Econo_Foldable_Walker_with_Wheels.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow, if people actually could think up something original and amusing with the old fart jokes, I think I'd be shocked and amazed. :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, if people actually could think up something original and amusing with the old fart jokes, I think I'd be shocked and amazed. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I didn't think you'd remember any rehashing.... :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']I didn't think you'd remember any rehashing.... :lol:[/QUOTE]

Of course I would. The over-and-over high-pitched whining might have jarred it deep into my memory.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']You left this behind, Kayden:
pacifier_baby_block_foot_toy_small.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Age-appropriate and perfect for his oral fixation. Gold-star for that one. :applause:

[quote name='shrike4242']Age-appropriate and perfect for his oral fixation. Gold-star for that one. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I dont know about that one. Those small parts could be choking hazard for him.

Maybe we should give him a garbage bag to play with instead. :twisted:

[quote name='supadupacheap']I dont know about that one. Those small parts could be choking hazard for him.

Maybe we should give him a garbage bag to play with instead. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

True, a large mouth might make that a bit of an issue. ;)

Shrike visits the doctor for his annual physical. After all the tests, the doctor comes into the exam room and says, "Mr. Shrike, I'm sorry, but I have bad news, and I have worse news."

Shrike looks at the doctor and says, "Thats a shame, but lets hear the worst of it first."

The doctor replies, "Well, I'm sorry to say, but you have cancer."

"That's horrible," responds Shrike. "What's the rest of the news?"

"You also show signs of developing Alzheimer's." Answered the doctor.

To which Shrike responds, "Hey, it could be worse, I could have cancer."

Is that better? :mrgreen:

[quote name='shrike4242']Damn people, you actually do carry on without my jackbootedness around the OTT.[/QUOTE]
Who're you and why are you posting here?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Who're you and why are you posting here?[/QUOTE]

That old guy who wanders in here off the street.

Had to see what all the high-pitched noises were about.

[quote name='Kayden']Shrike visits the doctor for his annual physical. After all the tests, the doctor comes into the exam room and says, "Mr. Shrike, I'm sorry, but I have bad news, and I have worse news."

Shrike looks at the doctor and says, "Thats a shame, but lets hear the worst of it first."

The doctor replies, "Well, I'm sorry to say, but you have cancer."

"That's horrible," responds Shrike. "What's the rest of the news?"

"You also show signs of developing Alzheimer's." Answered the doctor.

To which Shrike responds, "Hey, it could be worse, I could have cancer."

Is that better? :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

Surprising that you didn't make it prostate cancer. :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']Surprising that you didn't make it prostate cancer. :roll:[/QUOTE]

You're just a bitter ol cus aint ya? :p

Oh look what I found Kayden:
Is this a teething ring or do you use for something else? Maybe I should let you go back and pick that up... I don't want to touch it.
HAB001_b.jpg

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Don't you get that from too much buttsechs? You're doomed.[/QUOTE]

I hear you get it from dealing too closely with OTTers. :shock:

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health.
It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting medical studies.
1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
4. The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Damn tasty people.[/QUOTE]

Ive often thought if the shit ever hit the fan and we had to start eating people, I really wouldnt have a problem with it. Im sure some self important reglious homemaker in Boise blames its on me playing resident evil before I was 18 but shes wrong.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Soylent green is people.[/QUOTE]
Soylent Cola is too...but anythings better than slurm

[quote name='Kayden']For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health.
It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting medical studies.
1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
4. The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

preach on

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Soylent Cola is too...but anythings better than slurm[/QUOTE]

Mmmmmmm.... alien bug poop.... :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back