The Howard Stern Thread

I had a laughter induced asthma attack at work due to laughing for a solid minute. It happened thanks to that clip played during the William Shatner where they play that clip of him cut up talking and it goes on and on.

I just love hearing audio clips cut up from the books .. that Dolly Parton one was pure gold too.

The phony phone call that Sal and Richard did on the 6/2 show involving the guy that buys scooters is probably the funniest clip of the year so far. I freakin loved it.

Yeah..that scooter call was great!

I liked the Dolly clip too..that was killer..and when they played Shatner's for him, and told him Dolly mentioned possible lawsuit, he said "How can anyone think that stuff is real? Its so bad its obvious"

Best Shatner memory was from Robot Chicken season 1 where his hair piece was a secret agent lol.

[quote name='Maklershed']I had a laughter induced asthma attack at work due to laughing for a solid minute. It happened thanks to that clip played during the William Shatner where they play that clip of him cut up talking and it goes on and on.

I just love hearing audio clips cut up from the books .. that Dolly Parton one was pure gold too.[/QUOTE]

I think Ed Mcmahon's where everyone is doing something to someone else and describes a big sex buffet going on is the best.

Robin: Is it wrong for a man with prosthetic legs to run in an olympic race?

Howard: Yes. Absolutely. He could have an unfair advantage.

Artie: Why doesn't he just run in the dumb-dumb olympics?

:rofl:

I gotta say..When I heard about George Carlin I was interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on the show mon morning but it irked the hell outta me when Robin had to be a cunt and change the topic in the middle of the Carlin discussion. Total lack of class.

It's old news now but I thought I was gonna die laughing during that segment with the caller that sounded like a weezing pothead who would laugh everytime they played Henry Hill laughing. That was gold right there.

[quote name='Maklershed']"Man fuck this country ass town. Bugs all up in mouth and shit!".

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

That was great...

Plus he says the same shit over and over about it. And you know that if it were reverse, and he was still on radio and this controversy was going on and some dj from satellite radio made the claim that there is no monopoly because of ipod and cds, he'd be the first one to pounce on the stupidity of that statement.

You have to admit whichever stance he takes, the one he's currently on makes sense.

Thurs show was great with the ETM blow up with Fred.

[quote name='Maklershed']Plus he says the same shit over and over about it. And you know that if it were reverse, and he was still on radio and this controversy was going on and some dj from satellite radio made the claim that there is no monopoly because of ipod and cds, he'd be the first one to pounce on the stupidity of that statement.[/QUOTE]

Agree completely. I've heard his argument why it should be approved about six billion times, even still though, it should have been approved a long time ago.

Yesterday's show was classic. Worth the price of admission alone. When Fred kept playing "Zero point zero." and ETM threatened to fly to NY and break his fingers, Fred played it again and just said "I'll meet you at JFK." I laughed hysterically for like 15 minutes.

And then later on when they were talking about the Queens of the Stoneage singer threatening being gay Howard's "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna light some candles..." rant almost got me in trouble for laughing to loud at work.

I loved it when ETM went off on fred for the zero point zero clip. Thats actually the first time I've ever laughed at the little ungrateful prick.

If you guys aren't listening to the Riley Martin show, I highly recommend it.

It is so good, I wish every Wack-packer had an hour a week.

wow, 2 more weeks....seems like they were just gone for 2 weeks. Oh well, I guess I will have to listen to music or local radio *shudder*

[quote name='bobthecat23']where can i get howard stern without a sirius subscription?[/quote]

Where people get music for free.

I'm not sure if Comcast screwed up, but I've been getting Howard TV for free since May. Is this happening to anyone else?

:shock: *runs to check HTV*

Speaking of Howard TV, I swear Howard picks up on Eric from Hoboken every friggin day. We get it fuck face! Howard TV is great! Oh and while I'm at it .. I'm on the 6/18 show right now and the entire first hour is merger talk which is shortly followed up by "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" talk. I love the show and couldn't get through a work day without it but g*damn does it get repetitive sometimes.

Yeah, I've been getting real tired of this merger and political talk. I just want the merger to go through so I don't have to hear about it for an hour a week. I love the show, but it's gotten really mundane compared to his K-Rock and earlier shows.

He's old....they also talked about how he has no one to really "go after" being on Sirius like he would on testicle radio.

Plain and simple. He's got the fat contract, he's set for life, he's mailing it in.

Remember the first year he would stay damn near 6hrs? He could keep going but he knows he doesnt have to anymore.

I really detest Eric from Hoboken. I'm listening to the 6/23 show. His subjects go from merger talk to wedding talk. :bomb:

At least he wasn't kissing ass about Howard TV this time.

Conspiracy theory is that EFH works for HTV, or somehow gets something for all the plugs.

Its also possible that he calls in with topics that he knows Howard wants to hear about.

I remember them saying that the auditions happened the week before they went on vacation. So I'm guessing that it'll maybe take place either this week or next week.

[quote name='Will']Conspiracy theory is that EFH works for HTV, or somehow gets something for all the plugs.

Its also possible that he calls in with topics that he knows Howard wants to hear about.[/quote]

I don't doubt it.. he had sound bits and they were cued perfectly and good sound quality as well..

Last week was rough..Howard obviously doesnt like going on too long about shit that doesnt directly involve him by the way he kept getting artie and gary to spread out their USO tour stories.

I loled at the song that sal made for the bababouye contest
it was also hilariuos when wendy the retard called in and said she watched nightnamre on elm street 200 times

bread's done
Back