The Howard Stern Thread

there is nothing more annoying that them coming back from commercial where Howard was eating and he is smacking his lips for like 5 - 10 minutes... and man the july 23rd, Artie was saying his 'C-words' like High Pitch Eric...gross.

[quote name='DJSteel']there is nothing more annoying that them coming back from commercial where Howard was eating and he is smacking his lips for like 5 - 10 minutes... [/quote]

Yeah, he's really bad with that sometimes.

What I don't get is why everyone is eating in that place. I get up at 5:15am so my schedule is not so different from the people on the show and yet I manage to wait until noon to eat without perishing. Is it so pertinent that they eat during the 4 hours they're on the air? And everyone seems to be doing it too ... Jason, John, Howard, Artie, Gary, etc.

I just listened to last weeks tuesday show with Jesse Ventura...Listening to weds last week you would think this guy was off his rocker with black helicopter conspiracy theories by the way people emailed the show about him.

Now that I heard it, it wasnt bad at all....the made has experience in explosives and demolition and he gave an opinion based on that experience...people are just cunty lately.

Artie's gig this weekend was canceled already...speculation as to what the issue really is but apparently its being said he's "sick"....

Its been rumored the real reason is-
ObamaLange.jpg

Ha .. he's got a jizz stain. Something is awfully suspicious about him in that regard. He's obsessed with homosexuality and he has taken a load to the chest. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah, he's really bad with that sometimes.

What I don't get is why everyone is eating in that place. I get up at 5:15am so my schedule is not so different from the people on the show and yet I manage to wait until noon to eat without perishing. Is it so pertinent that they eat during the 4 hours they're on the air? And everyone seems to be doing it too ... Jason, John, Howard, Artie, Gary, etc.[/QUOTE]

Most of them areoverweight with the exception of Howard and maybe Gary. How about Benjy always carrying around that big salad. I think Robin is the only one who you don't catch that often with food in her mouth, maybe its all those shakes shes drinking.

Im on SFN and I heard about that Jesus Twin thing today on the H100 news break....

The only clip from the "best of sirius so far" today was the Steve Grillo vs the Interns thing..man I forgot how good that was...

After that was done I listened to last weeks Jesse Ventura appearance again.....

What's the Jesus Twin thing? And is SFN still tough to get into? I remember trying to sign up way back .. like in 2003 or something but I seem to recall a one month waiting period.

EDIT: Oops, nm. I just saw Destros post. That's crazy. And what's up with Artie? He's in rehab? When did that happen? And for what .. alcohol? Heroin?

Yeah SFN is a pain from what I remember. There was a min. posting requirement in order to become an "official member" or something along those lines. I'll have to go throw H100 on and listen in to the "news" reports haha.

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh man, I have to know what "celebrity" Benji banged. Do they ever mention it? Are there any theories on SFN?[/quote]

Coming from Benji, I doubt it's even true

Monday's "best of sirius so far" was better than thursday....I think the Sal is stupid stuff..is just stupid shtick.

Todays was allright. They had the Artie roast. I forgot how funny Florentine is. "When she yells I'm coming she's talking to god!"

edit: my mistake, today was a best of the week which was the best of sirius so far...oh, well Jim's joke still made me laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the artie roast was done on monday..definately one of the better roasts. They were all decent except the Daniel Carver and Andy Dick ones.

Ahh damn that sucks. But I wonder if that's why he's been so talkative and confident since the return from the 4th of July break. Did they say when his relapse started?

I just finished listening to the replay today and Artie said he took some heroin over the break last week and was so fucked up that he decided to finally get some help.

Didnt he say he relapsed twice but the first time he got it back under control quick enough?

I was in an out of the truck all day so I missed out.

I work for a machine shop. Half is a CNC machine manufacturing shop and the other half is a sharpening area that handles all kinds of "blades" from zamboni blades to the paper cutting knives used in book binderies and printing facilities.

It wouldnt be as bad if they wouldnt come down on him for the dumbest reasons...The "thought" he had today that they jumped his ass for? gimme a f'n break.

[quote name='Will']It wouldnt be as bad if they wouldnt come down on him for the dumbest reasons...The "thought" he had today that they jumped his ass for? gimme a f'n break.[/quote]
It was even worse when they turned the wrap up show into the lets all jump on sal show. Sometimes its funny when they make fun of sal because of a mistake he made but jesus christ this overkill just because of a theory he had. The worst part is when everyone even that yapping bitch robin chimed in saying she knows what exactly is going on in his head.

Todays show sucked ass. Boring boring boring...there were a few moments during the news that seemed like it might have some laugh potential but Howard cut it out quick with the typical "Anything else Robin?"

haha yeah I just heard the line up they got planned for it! Artie will probably relapse again if he has to show up for this ha.

I liked how they started making fun of Artie that he would call in on the day of the bachelor party because of all gay activities they have planned.

Before I go on...let me say that I am 100% heterosexual lol...

Today I thought went really well except a few things...

Yes, its Howards show...he runs it the way he wants..I think today should have been an exception though.

The prettiest penis contest lasted literally 20mins or less? George was having fun as well as everyone else but it was obvious Howard was rushing through it. Wether he was uncomfy with all the cock in the room or that the cock beat his in size by a mile, I dunno.

Now, had it been the prettiest p*ssy contest, he would spend 20 mins on each chick before getting to the actual contest and spending another 30mins doing the contest.

Call me crazy but George was having a good time.

[quote name='nevposey']Arties been on fire with the one liners these days. [/quote]

amazing what you can do when not coming down from heroin the whole show

I didn't know the 14 inch guy was Jonah from that public access show haha

I can't wait for the HTV episode of katy perry with artie dancing

I wonder if theyll show the HTV of the bachelor party. It sounded really funny when George started grabbing Jonah's junk.

Id say if its not shown on HTV, its because it didnt really happen, and theyll say George asked them not to show it etc etc.

bread's done
Back