The "I think Rokk0 could beat up corrosivefrost with darthbudge's baby arm" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Broken Steel. It increases your level cap and gives you a different ending.

Time to clean out the photobucket. It always brings back memories.

Prop.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']They're both bearded and wearing a blue shirt and caquis. That's it.[/QUOTE]

Thats all there is to Mays :]

[quote name='puma']I emailed the dude about the ed up code, and not only did he send me a working one, he sent me ANOTHER 4000 point code for my trouble. Easily the best customer service I've ever received in my life.[/quote]

Damn. That's a deal.

Hey budge, do you have to unlock the episodes in sam and max or are the all available from the start? I don't want to play through 1 and 4 again.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You can play them in any order you want, Puma.[/QUOTE]

I just played the trial and wasn't feeling playing it with a controller, so I'm just gonna go grab the first two seasons for PC.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I was editing it into the last post, Temp, but as I was saying..
http://i27.tinypic.com/ebc7qe.jpg
Love when that happens. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Cash.

If any of you were looking at perhaps capitalizing on Amazon's trade-in offers, DOTD is Riddick for 14.98, and trade in value is 23.25.

You do the math.

Both of those beer are stinky. You should try Red Nectar made by the same company that makes Hemp Ale though. Mighty tasty.

nectar_red_ale_1.jpg

[quote name='DT778']Was drinking this tonight.

Hemp Ale that my brother selected, sucked.

Shock Top Belgian White
- alright.

Haven't drank that bottle you sent me yet Marten.[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you do.

As for white ales, stick with Alaskan.

And I'll have to keep my eye out for a bottle of that red nectar Zew recommends...

[quote name='Number83']:cool: I was just about to post this exact same thing!

I am curious...what is everyone using these for? Data backup?[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I commit important software to backup on these DL discs all the time. They save so much space compared to regular old DVD-Rs. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back